Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thread is old.
User Image

User Image

Hi there. My name's Momo. I live in Australia, in Queensland. I like all kinds of food, I'm not picky in the least. I like anime and manga. I listen to mainly Asian pop, but I will pretty much listen to antyhing....except country and western. cat_sweatdrop I also like to watch Asian drama. When I'm reading, it's either manga or vampire/horror novels (not twilight). I like to play Basketball and Tennis. I play Tennis every now and again against my cousin, Shun. But....I'm way better than her. But don't tell her I said that! cat_rofl I love playing video games. I like RPG's, fighting, strategy, and shoot 'em up games, but not necessarily in that order. I love animals, especially dogs, cats, dolphins, whales, birds....I like them all, lols. I love to help my friends, I love being a shoulder to cry on, and a listening ear when people need one. What don't I like? Bigots, liars, thieves, backstabbers, trolls.... the list is longer than my arm. Seriously. I have it written down at home and I measured it. rofl If you ever need someone to talk to, at any time, feel free to send me a PM. smile

BABYCANTCHUSEEDALOOKINUREYEZ
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Yes, this thread isn't called Epic Questing for nothing, eh? Donations toward this baby are more than appreciated! 3nodding

User Image
User Image

User Image

This is where any side quests go. Items that I might start questing after my main quest:

Might quest any one of these next:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

User Image

This is where I will be placing any completed quests. Some of these quests have taken me nearly 2 years to complete and I am very proud at having accomplished them:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(I have created a journal entry where completed quests will be headed from now on. To see any future completed quests, please head over to my profile and take a look at my journal!) 4laugh

User Image
User Image

User Image

This is where I will be keeping track of any donations made to me by the masses. If you make a donation but don't wish to be placed here, please tell me. 4laugh

My little helpers:

❧Simply Spinks (Lots of yellow tattoos) heart ty!
❧Kat Casualtie - (2k) heart ty!
❧louM11 (500 gold) heart ty
❧Kat Casualtie - (50k) heart heart ty sooo much smile
❧van Gorbachev - (1k and Indigo Flutter) heart ty!
❧call_me_vampire2009 - (1k and Lowkei's Ornament) heart ty!
❧Anonymous - (Donkeyskin) heart heart ty!
❧Anonymous - (Sassy Bass) heart heart ty!
❧Anonymous - (Stella Birth) heart heart ty!
❧Chiddeni Charity - (Ace Bass) heart heart heart tysm!
❧OddballPunk - (Sinful Scarlet) heart heart heart tysvm!!!
❧Anonymous - (Blue Candy Stripes Bikini Top) heart heart tyvm!
❧Miitannmi - (Pink Serafuku Bow) heart ty!
❧Anonymous - (Emerald Grand Drape) heart heart ty!
❧Nor West Chick - (100k) heart heart tyvm!
❧Darkmane - (Cool Bass) heart heart heart tysm!
❧OldHighGallifreyan - (5k) heart ty!

User Image
User Image

User Image
PAGE CONTEST!

The first person who posts on page 300 will win 3k!

User Image

RANDOM NUMBER GAME!!

Random Number is 1/1000.
Winning Number: 400! If you get the winning number, you can win 1 Moga Huey! (If you hit the winning number, please send me a PM with the page you posted on. Please link the page when you do. Thanks.)

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

User Image
User Image

User Image

People who are nice (donators, bumpers, friends, various charities) will have their names etched into the wall forever heart

-Simply Spinks
-Kiss The Sky Charity
-Crowley The Crow
-HH Charity ZOMBIFIED
-Kat Casualtie
-Ivan Gorbachev
-Chideni Charity
-OddballPunk

User Image
User Image
User Image

People who break Gaia's TOS, or who are rude....they have a first class ticket to no where

-None Yet (I'd like to keep it that way)

User Image
User Image

User Image

If you would like to be affiliated with this thread, please send me a PM, with the small clickable banner to your thread, with the code. smile

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
»»Ⓓ.Ⓐ.Ⓝ.Ⓖ.Ⓔ.Ⓡ««
↝Gifts inside↜
Giveaway thread

LINK TO US:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/epic-questing-setting-up-dnp/t.76824119/][IMG]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc287/Wild_Se7en/epicquestingminibanner1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
User Image
User Image

Here's a way we can both help each other out. I have 4 tanks. If they glow, please grab and bump

17 Memphis the Mermaids. If link is green you can grab:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - BUMP MY GLOW

17 Dolphins: If link is green you can grab:

17 Enki: If link is green you can grab:

17 Memphis: If link is green you can grab:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items