Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy

I never was the girl next door.

That's so true!
And it's not like you can just ask them. Either they'll ignore you or if you do get an answer most likely you'll get one of two answers.
1.) It's disclosed
2.) We didn't get anything for it.

- Bettie Page
Kat Casualtie

That's so true!
And it's not like you can just ask them. Either they'll ignore you or if you do get an answer most likely you'll get one of two answers.
1.) It's disclosed
2.) We didn't get anything for it.

- Bettie Page

And yeah, like anyone with a brain would believe those bunch of lies rofl Also, did you know, those offers for 'free' Gaia Cash? Well, they're free to us, but Gaia still gets a huge fat payout from the companies that have the offers available.

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy

Knowing how they've become though without a doubt i bet they'd use those excuses.
And more than likely, but no one cares anymore it's all about scrounging up enough Gaia cash for the latest inflated item. I've even had to hid the stupid little bouncing Gaia cash tree. The thing made me so angry.

- Bettie Page

Kat Casualtie

Knowing how they've become though without a doubt i bet they'd use those excuses.
And more than likely, but no one cares anymore it's all about scrounging up enough Gaia cash for the latest inflated item. I've even had to hid the stupid little bouncing Gaia cash tree. The thing made me so angry.

- Bettie Page

I know, the annoying tree. :/ It sits there, bouncing, looking all cute, saying "Pwese put moar munny in Gaia's pockets"

Dapper Gekko

Bumpu
Holy wowzerz. You sure bumped a lot. 3nodding
Desperatelyinlove
Bumpu
Holy wowzerz. You sure bumped a lot. 3nodding

I sure did, with help, of course smile

Generous Fairy

Good luck C: heart

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy

I was never the girl next door.

When it was first installed I thought it was cute and everything, didn't really mind seeing it just sitting up there bouncing around and have a good time. And then it got really annoying, it's just want you said and people give in to it's cuteness.

- Bettie Page

Domo-Flower
Good luck C: heart

Thank you smile
Kat Casualtie

I was never the girl next door.

When it was first installed I thought it was cute and everything, didn't really mind seeing it just sitting up there bouncing around and have a good time. And then it got really annoying, it's just want you said and people give in to it's cuteness.

- Bettie Page

I didn't mind the other tree, this one gives me the creeps

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy
I didn't mind the other tree, this one gives me the creeps

The other one just sat there like a normal tree with it's leave shifting every so often. It's like the new one is saying "I will eat your soul, then take your wallet"

- Bettie Page

Kat Casualtie

The other one just sat there like a normal tree with it's leave shifting every so often. It's like the new one is saying "I will eat your soul, then take your wallet"

- Bettie Page

Lols, that made me lmfao

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy

Well I'm glad!
And sorry if i reply a little late I'm trying to debate if i wanna waste money on an item.

- Bettie Page

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces