Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy

I never was the girl next door.

I've been the same way since all the inflation started. If I hadn't made a few special friends, i would've been long gone by now. It's just to time consuming to try and beat the inflation.
Awe, well you're welcome! :3

- Bettie Page

Sir Fharlanghn's Princess

Kat Casualtie

I've been the same way since all the inflation started. If I hadn't made a few special friends, i would've been long gone by now. It's just to time consuming to try and beat the inflation.
Awe, well you're welcome! :3

- Bettie Page

Same here, I have some really great friends on here, and I wouldn't give that up for anything. Speaking of which, you can add me if you like smile
xHellFroZeOverx
Bump

ty for that! smile

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy

I have to agree with that one, but it seems like everyone from the earlier years are leaving which is a sad thought.
Request sent!

- Bettie Page

Kat Casualtie

I have to agree with that one, but it seems like everyone from the earlier years are leaving which is a sad thought.
Request sent!

- Bettie Page

Yeah, I had a friend who was here from pretty much day one, and he left because of how Gaia only sees the dollar sign

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy

I had the same situation happen to me!
I met this kid that was an early '04 user, and he was like my first friend when i joined.
He showed me the ropes about vending and such to make a decent amount of money.
And then he just stopped coming on because he seen Gaia sold out and wasn't his home away from home anymore.

- Bettie Page

Kat Casualtie

I had the same situation happen to me!
I met this kid that was an early '04 user, and he was like my first friend when i joined.
He showed me the ropes about vending and such to make a decent amount of money.
And then he just stopped coming on because he seen Gaia sold out and wasn't his home away from home anymore.

- Bettie Page

Yeah, you can just tell, with all the advertisements and 'sponsorship items'. Some people think "Ohh, free items" but what did Gaia give them in return, is what we should really be wondering.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff