Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy
Aww, you're so nice :3

I never was the girl next door.

Awe well thank you!
I don't come on gaia that much anymore only to talk to friends really, so buying items is kind of pointless to me, and with inflation it's even harder to buy items. So due to that fact I help out people who are questing.

- Bettie Page

Kat Casualtie

Awe well thank you!
I don't come on gaia that much anymore only to talk to friends really, so buying items is kind of pointless to me, and with inflation it's even harder to buy items. So due to that fact I help out people who are questing.

- Bettie Page

Yes, the inflation is ridiculous. And they cut back on the gold generated from Booty Grab and zOMG so it's not like Gaia can use that old lame excuse of gold generators being the cause of inflation rofl

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy

Yes, the inflation is ridiculous. And they cut back on the gold generated from Booty Grab and zOMG so it's not like Gaia can use that old lame excuse of gold generators being the cause of inflation rofl

I honestly wish they never would've introduced the cash shop or gaia cash. That's one of the huge reasons for inflation. And it's like the only way to get anything on here is to use real money.

- Bettie Page

Kat Casualtie

I honestly wish they never would've introduced the cash shop or gaia cash. That's one of the huge reasons for inflation. And it's like the only way to get anything on here is to use real money.

- Bettie Page

Yes, you hit the nail on the head. 3nodding But Gaia is never going to admit that the cash shop is the real cause of it. And they would never close it down, either. They like our money too much to do such a thing.
Kat Casualtie

Thank you so much! smile

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy

I thought I had it rough when I started back in '05 on my other account, but now seeing how inflation has gotten so bad I feel so bad when newer people join. It's like near impossible to get anything unless you've been on here in the earlier years or waste your hard earned money on fake items.
And you're welcome, sorry it's not much though. :[

- Bettie Page

Kat Casualtie

I thought I had it rough when I started back in '05 on my other account, but now seeing how inflation has gotten so bad I feel so bad when newer people join. It's like near impossible to get anything unless you've been on here in the earlier years or waste your hard earned money on fake items.
And you're welcome, sorry it's not much though. :[

- Bettie Page

True that, my cousin left because of all the inflation and now only comes on every now and then. And tyvm, it matters not how much it is, it's the thought, and every little bit helps emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff