Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy
Lols, Halo is pretty addictive. But....not as addictive as WoW mrgreen

I never was the girl next door.

I know it is! I wouldn't care as much if he wasn't screaming at the TV so much that I couldn't sleep.
Haha that it is! I had a roommate who was always on WoW, I don't think he ever slept cause of it.

- Bettie Page

Kat Casualtie
momo the peachy

I know it is! I wouldn't care as much if he wasn't screaming at the TV so much that I couldn't sleep.
Haha that it is! I had a roommate who was always on WoW, I don't think he ever slept cause of it.

- Bettie Page

I know, I've pulled a few all nighters when playing video games. And lols, my cousin is like that. When she plays video games, she's all like "Oh, mother f****r? Yeah, f**k you!" At the top of her lungs, and I was like 'Dude, they can't hear you, so shut the f**k up!" rofl

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy
I know, I've pulled a few all nighters when playing video games. And lols, my cousin is like that. When she plays video games, she's all like "Oh, mother f****r? Yeah, f**k you!" At the top of her lungs, and I was like 'Dude, they can't hear you, so shut the f**k up!" rofl

I've tried to but sooner or later I give in and pass out.
He's worse than that. He's been ranting about his teammate for the last 10 minutes and how they're not helping him. I'm like "I'm pretty sure they can understand what you're saying without all the unnecessary screaming and swearing." Sadly though he ignored me. -___-

- Bettie Page

Kat Casualtie
momo the peachy

I've tried to but sooner or later I give in and pass out.
He's worse than that. He's been ranting about his teammate for the last 10 minutes and how they're not helping him. I'm like "I'm pretty sure they can understand what you're saying without all the unnecessary screaming and swearing." Sadly though he ignored me. -___-

- Bettie Page

Or, tell him this: If you don't like your team-mate, and he or she isn't helping out, give them the boot.

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy
Or, tell him this: If you don't like your team-mate, and he or she isn't helping out, give them the boot.

I think he did because it got quiet, or he might've switched to another game.

- Bettie Page

Kat Casualtie
momo the peachy

I think he did because it got quiet, or he might've switched to another game.

- Bettie Page

Maybe one with less shouting, hehe

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy

It was till the internet started lagging. xD

- Bettie Page

Kat Casualtie
momo the peachy

It was till the internet started lagging. xD

- Bettie Page

haha, I guess you'll be getting no sleep at all, lols

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy

Most likely no, but i already let my dog out and fed the cats so my day is already beginning.

- Bettie Page

Kat Casualtie
momo the peachy

Most likely no, but i already let my dog out and fed the cats so my day is already beginning.

- Bettie Page

How many animals do you have?
Kat Casualtie
momo the peachy

- Bettie Page

One of my tanks are glowing on the first page smile

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy
Kat Casualtie
momo the peachy

- Bettie Page

How many animals do you have?

I have one dog and two cats.
What about you? Do you have any pets?

- Bettie Page

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers