Sugary Bunny

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

~ ~ ~ ~
Thank you for the gift, Deffy! I will open it on my birthday! heart &3
*pushes the gift away in fear of explosions*
Rinioa
~ ~ ~ ~

Oh my. Black Friday can be an interesting day for sure!!! @_@; I wish I had the money this year to buy all of my friends and family amazing gifts!! *flails* ....My weekend was okay. I pretty much laid on the couch the entire weekend watching movies. lol. ...Monday {the 17th} is my birthday so I'm trying to look forward to that. Normally, I am super excited about my birthday but this year we are really behind and broke so we don't have any plans at all so I've been a little emotional about that.

I knew quite a few people who were really into Maple Story. I personally never played it though. The only side-scrolling MMO I ever played was one called Dragon Saga. It was really cute though. Yes, exactly! To me, it's the same! It just isn't fun to play games like that multiplayer! Well, I haven't been playing anything "new" but the game I've been playing lately is called Eden Eternal. It's an anime style MMO. It's kind of an older game from what I've been told. The Asian version is called Finding Neverland.

Good morning, Rini! whee Oh, definitely. I'm somewhat short on cash this year, so my Black Friday shopping will be limited like it has been for the past few years. Still, better something than nothing. Hmm...if I had more money to spare, I'd get you a little something. 3nodding I know this is early. But I'd like to wish you an early Happy Birthday! In case I'm not online on the 17th. emotion_hug

Maple Story's fun but gets dull quick. Hmm...it's not really an MMO but White Knight Chronicles (for PS3) plays like one. Have you played Final Fantasy 12 before? If so, then it's exactly like that. MMOs are kinda intimidating at first, especially WoW. I've heard quite a few horror stories. Have you ever heard of Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove before? :O

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

Cheeky Chi

Good morning, Rini! whee Oh, definitely. I'm somewhat short on cash this year, so my Black Friday shopping will be limited like it has been for the past few years. Still, better something than nothing. Hmm...if I had more money to spare, I'd get you a little something. 3nodding I know this is early. But I'd like to wish you an early Happy Birthday! In case I'm not online on the 17th. emotion_hug

Maple Story's fun but gets dull quick. Hmm...it's not really an MMO but White Knight Chronicles (for PS3) plays like one. Have you played Final Fantasy 12 before? If so, then it's exactly like that. MMOs are kinda intimidating at first, especially WoW. I've heard quite a few horror stories. Have you ever heard of Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove before? :O
~ ~ ~ ~

Awwww. Thank you very much for the birthday wish! *huggles* emotion_hug 4laugh &3
I was thinking about maybe making some things for my family this year for Christmas since money will be so tight. I thought maybe some homemade cookies or fudge would be nice. Everyone loves some good nummies!!! whee

Oh yes, I have played through a bit of FF12. I've never actually finished it.It's so rare for me to actually finish a game. *giggle* Yeah, I have heard of the Ghostly Groove game before, it looks cute!!! whee MMO can be intimidating. I cannot imagine ever playing WoW. Hahaha.

Ruthless Victory

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

~ ~ ~ ~
*twirls*

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

~ ~ ~ ~
4laugh It's my birthday! Yay!

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny