• Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image
: . : : . : : . : : . : : . :
eavenly tars bove
████████████████████████

User Image

█▌ Welcome to the Heavenly Stars Above Charity!

User Image

The charity is sadly being closed.
I decided that with both the stress of online life and real life combined with the wanting to be good to others, was a bit to much. I've decided i'm in over my head and need some more experience before i can do this.
I'll open at a later date for sure, maybe a year or a half of a year, not sure, but the charity will be re-opened for sure.

I want to thank all who came and talked, i really did enjoy the time the charity was open for sure, if anyone would like to, feel free to add my main account Hikari Sora No Ko just tell me who you are.

█▌ Welcome to the Charity Guide!
█▌ Introduction
Announcments
Rules
Black and white list
Meet the Staff
Contests and Upcoming Events
Charity Funds
Donations Given
Affiliates and Banners

User Image

6,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

█▌ Announcements

████████████████████████

User Image

Opening Date - December 15th
Charity opens, contests begin! Hopefully we all have fun in the end!

----
Ready, Set, Go! It's time for the monthly letter giveaway! Be active, take part in contests as they appear, and be friendly to increase your chances!
I know it's a bit late, but that doesn't mean i won't still do it.
So get ready! Get set! and Go Post!

----
New Page Contests are up as well as a number generating contest with plenty of wins! A Bump contest is soon to be up as well! Just remember to read the rules for it. Also, Santa has been watching you all and has noticed how good you've been, therefore he's decided to giveaway 1million in items for his contest <3
Remember, be active, be nice, and take part in contests to qualify.
If you arn't active, Santa will frown upon you and mark your letter as "Naughty"

----
It seems alot of people are coming in and not posting the code word, in addition to that, they only come in to beg, and play contests. I don't mind contests, but taking part in them without posting a code word, not so much.
Therefore a new rule is going into affect today.
User Image
You must post the code word to let us know you read the rules, in addtion to this, you cannot win or take part in contests for your first 5 days in the thread.
You may chat and stick around, but you may not take part in contests until we see you as a "regular"

----
I realize 5 days to wait is a bit to much to ask, so, here are the new requirments for becoming a part of this charity and being able to take part in contests.
You mst be in thread for 2 days, this means, spend two days in the thread and the third day you can take part and win.
You must post 50 times in the thread, not incluing bumps.

Also, if you have any contest ideas, do tell, i need some new ones. I haven't been inspired by much lately.

----
Hiatus will start on the 10th and end hopefully only a week after. There will be new contests, atleast 3. Also, a few rules will be added to the thread and some edited.
I will eventually, soon after re-opening be holding a charity auction of some sort to raise gold for the charity.
Anyone who takes part will gain 75% of what they earn. The other 25% will be given to the charity.
Please PM Hikari Sora No Ko if you have any questions about the auction or want to talk part!
There will also be some new mods in the thread to liven the place up and keep it under control if needed.
I'm looking forward to all the updates, i hope you all are as well!

Introduction
█▌ Announcments
Rules
Black and white list
Meet the Staff
Charity Funds
Donations Given
Affiliates and Banners

User Image

6,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image

█▌ Rules

████████████████████████

User Image

█▌ Follow TOS

█▌ Do not beg! If you beg, you'll be given one warning. Do it again and you are blacklisted.

█▌ Speak english! No L337 5p34k, NoNe Of ThIs, And definetly no tlkn lyke dis kthxbai.

█▌ Do not quote the first page, nothing on it, do not. You will be auto-blacklisted.

█▌ Say "Thank you" when you recieve a donation from anyone. I can't believe i'd have to say that.

█▌ Please keep your posts within reasonable size. This includes Text, Post Styles, Images, ect.

User Image

█▌ Do not advertise anything in this thread, private message me [ Anasutashia ] or the owners [ Valiant Koishi or Spirit of Adventure ] to become a affiliate.

█▌ If you've read the rules, please post Ooh Pizza Bites! to let me know you've read all the rules. If you don't post it you will be asked to re-read the rules until you post it.

█▌ No starting Drama, take it to private messages.

█▌ If you'd like to help with banners and contest ideas, quote Hikari Sora No Ko, Spirit of Adventure, or Elegua to discuss it with them and get there take. You will be credited for your work.

█▌ No posting password phishing devices.
If one is posted, all users in the thread are to ignore it, and post until you get to the next page.
Please notify Hikari Sora No Ko, Spirit of Adventure, or Elegua so they can blacklist and add the user to ignore.

█▌ No posting pictures above rated PG13

█▌ No trolling or spamming

█▌ You cannot take part in contests until you have stayed in the thread for 2 days and posted a minimum of 50 times.
This will show us you're willing to be active.

█▌ I have the right to add rules at any point

Introduction
Announcments
Rules
█▌ Black and White List
Meet the Staff
Charity Funds
Donations Given
Affliates and Banners

User Image

6,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image

█▌B l a c k L i s tW h i t e L i s t

White List -

█▌ All my wonderful regulars.

█▌ l spanked your love, for donating such a generous amount to the charity from profits she made off her own exchange thread.

Black List -

█▌ Yama-Matsuri96 , Sent a password phisher through private message and said she was offering art.

█▌ Xx-i HaVe A pOcKeT-Xx, Begging, Disrespecting the owner, Disrespected a Mod.

█▌ tala_q8, Begging, using "txt tlk", bribing me into not putting her on the black list.

█▌ Accidentally Awesome , Extremely rude, enough said.

Introduction
Announcments
Rules
█▌ Black and White List
Meet the Staff
Charity Funds
Donations Given
Affiliates and Banners

User Image

6,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image
█▌ Meet the Staff!

████████████████████████

User Image

█▌ Hikari Sora No Ko

Thread Status : Charity Owner
Short Bio : Hello, my name is Serah and i am the owner of the charity.
I'm very weird, clumsy, nice, and picky. To say the least.
I am 17 years old, just turned! I'm not in school so i come on all day!
I am in the process of getting my GED and going to college for culinary.
Chances are i will be in the charity all day attempting to chat it up with you all
while at the same time giving my heart out <3
I hope to get to know you all!
Quest : Iunno yet!

█▌ Asia

Thread Status : Co-owner
Short Bio : I am a loving, lazy, spastic, freak. I LOVE cute little things. If you ever want to make me happy or get on my good side send or show me something adorable. I love kittens even though I have two dogs so I collect cat items. I will NOT talk to you if u tlk lyke dis. Dont. Do. It. I'm pretty social so you'll find out more about me on your own. You can make your own opinion about me. ;D
Quest : I am questing art and other random items. I should keep this post updated.

P.S. I love cute gif's. Like so:
User Image

User Image
█▌ Elegua

Thread Status : Moderator
Short Bio : Ummm, my names Chris, but call me Ele, El, or something along those lines, I'm 17, turning 18 soon. I'm shy, and a total lurker, so just because I don't post, doesn't mean I'm not here, I'll add something to the conversation if I feel the need. I'm a fair enough guy with a good sense of humor, I'd rather talk s**t out then yell and freak and all that jazz. I have weird lil sayings, like 'all that jazz,' 'okilie dokilie,' 'yeppers,' etc. I love gaming, cats, anime, and a bunch of other nerdy things. So don't be surprised if I poof to watch some anime for awhile.
Anywho, I guess thats it.
Quest : Anything on my Wishlist I s'pose, I'm usually working towards one thing or another.

█▌ Famitsu

Thread Status : Moderator
Short Bio : Ciao, call me Fam. I was asked too help out around the Charity. <3
I am an artist and a linguist so I like too draw sketches and speak in different languages.
I am currently attending a Community College but in the Fall will be going too an awesome Art Academy! <3 I am usually on after work and after school so evenings I will be here too help out and talk this place up!
Quest : SDplus: Sandman 1mil/Market Place Price

█▌ Anasutashia

Thread Status : Charity Mule
Short Bio : I'm the charity mule, i give gifts to make people happy.
I roam around the charity looking for nice boys and girls, and give them gifts to reward they're good actions.
No, i'm not santa! D:
Though we're still deciding what exactly i am.
Quest : N/A

None of the charity funds go to our quests. Quest funds are out of our personal funds. Charity funds are for the charity ONLY.

Introduction and Announcments
Rules
Black and White List
█▌ Meet the Staff
Charity Funds
Donations Given
Affiliates and Banners

User Image

6,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image

█▌ Contests and Upcoming Events!

████████████████████████

User Image

Current Event : Christmas Contests!

All contest ideas made by someone other then the thread owners will be credited

█▌ Catch that Reindeer! :
User Image

Santa has lost his Reindeer and they're now running wild through out the thread!
Hurry and catch them so Santa can get his sleigh ready to give his gifts for everyone to open on Christmas!
Idea credited to Serenith, this idea is used in her charity as well.

█▌ Show your Spirit! :

Wear your christmas outfits and show your holiday spirit!
The most active member wearing they're holiday outfit will recieve a reward of 50,000g~

█▌ Are you naughty, or nice? :

User Image
User Image

On Christmas Eve Day, be good, talk to people, and take part in contests! This will be the first part of getting on Santa's list.
On Christmas Eve Night, Post a picture of any christmas cookies [ within reasonable size, no page stretching ], and when you wake up, if you've been good and left Santa cookies, he'll leave you a gift in the morning!

█▌ Dear Santa :

User Image

While Santa is making his list and checking it twice, Santa's Little Helpers are checking the last minute letters to santa!
Write Santa a Letter and send it to his Little Helper Anasutashia, tell Santa what you want for Christmas [ Under 500,000g ] and why.
Santa will be picking one lucky little boy or girl! He'll also be picking 2 lucky boys or girls to give them a random present! [ with the worth of 100,000g or less ]
Remember, you have to get your Letters in before Christmas Eve Day!

█▌ Page Contests :
Post on the following pages and the post number to win a prize!
You CAN NOT count posts to be the first on the page, OR randomly appear out of no where and expect a prize, i'll be watching and so will the users and mods.
This absolutely will not be allowed.

7th Poster on Page 160 - Random amount of gold
████████9th Poster on page 175 - Random amount of gold
3rd Poster on Page 180 - Random item or amount of gold
1st Poster on Page 190 - Random item
██████████Everyone on Page 200 - 20k Gold for every poster heart
User Image

█▌ Number Contest :
Generate a number between 500 and 1000, generate any of the numbers below to win. Please then quote either Anasutashia or Valiant Koishi with the page number, post number, and the number you generated to recieve your price.

Winning Numbers :

- Winning Numbers for 500
- Winning Numbers for 600
- Winning Numbers for 700
- Winning Numbers for 800
User Image
Winning Numbers for 900

█▌ Bump Contest! :

For this contest, there are some rules.
Please DO NOT bump while people are talking, only while the thread is dead. Bumps must be in seperate posts, this should be common knowledge.
You must also number your bumps.

Prizes :

First to 500 Bumps - 50k
First to 1,000 Bumps - 100k
First to 5,000 Bumps - 200k

Introduction
Announcments
Rules
Black and White List
Meet the Staff
█▌ Contests and Upcoming Events
Charity Funds
Donations Given
Affiliates and Banners

User Image

6,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
█▌ Charity Funds and Donations Given
User Image
████████████████████████

User Image

█▌ ☒F u n d s L o w ☑ F u n d s N o r m a l

Donations funds

█▌ 3,250,000g

█▌ Tickets

█▌ December Envelope

█▌ Bitter Frost [ Singles ]

█▌ Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Items

█▌ Crimson Promise

█▌ Misc. zOMG! Items

█▌ Misc. Flowers, Bugs, Inks.

█▌ Polar Bear Paraplus

█▌ Misc. Sponsor items

Introduction
Announcments
Rules
Black and White List
Meet the Staff
█▌ Charity Funds
Donations Given
Affiliates and Banners

User Image

6,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image

█▌ Donations Given

████████████████████████

█▌ Ornate Snowflake

█▌ Captain Ara's Nestegg 8th Generation

█▌ Wensleydale Prep Uniform Shirt

█▌ 100k

█▌ 75k

█▌ Gift of Goddess

█▌ Fathers Armor

█▌ Future Assassin

█▌ Blaze Cluster

█▌ Sweet Charming Blush
User Image
█▌ 150k

█▌ Tea accessories and Lavish Imports

█▌ Donations Recieved for the Thread

████████████████████████

█▌ KarinkaxXxChrono - Gift of Goddess, Ornate Snowflake, Future Assassin, Fathers Armor, Cravate Demonique, 15k. Oh my! heart

█▌ l spanked your love - 1,600,000g! heart heart heart

█▌ Missy_J0 - 1,000,000g! heart heart heart

Introduction
Announcments
Rules
Black and White List
Meet the Staff
Charity Funds
█▌ Donations Given
Affiliates and Banners

User Image

6,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

█▌ Affiliates and Banners

████████████████████████

User Image

User Image

█▌ Banners

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/HSACharity][img]http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww245/Naviazx/200x40-13.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/HSACharity][img]http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww245/Naviazx/Hsa1-1-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img][/url]

█▌ Affiliates

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Introduction
Announcments
Rules
Black and White List
Meet the Staff
Charity Funds
Donations Given
█▌ Affiliates and Banners

User Image

6,150 Points