Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thread Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 15200 ]
Total Votes:[ 15200 ]

Shy Phantom

Doc_Brown
firesong000
o: Oh, I wish you good luck! I'm quite alright, thank you for asking. ^^ Hopefully we can get a little chat in later~
Funny thing, I actually took the exam and there was a fatal error, which disallowed me from getting a grade or retaking it. My professor was nice enough to e-mail me in the morning saying that I can retake it, but dang....I hate tests, ha ha!

o n o Oh that's unfortunate, but at least you get to re-take it. Hopefully your test can be graded this time x u x

Devoted Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
how are you

Singing-Ariel
Hi everyone! yum_puddi

5,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
I'm questing colored type of those Ninja HeadBands Green, Pink, Black, Red Etc. ^^ i usually gift but i don't get really anything back Back then when 13B was quite a bit i gave my friend 13B When i had 200B i bought a stranger a 50B item bought my friend a 120B item i'm quiet generous but now that i'm low on money there's not much i can do xD

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Marilyntheripper
how are you

Singing-Ariel
Hi everyone! yum_puddi

Doing pretty well, yourself?

Devoted Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
im doing pretty good c:

Singing-Ariel
Marilyntheripper
how are you

Singing-Ariel
Hi everyone! yum_puddi

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Marilyntheripper
im doing pretty good c:

Singing-Ariel
Marilyntheripper
how are you

Singing-Ariel
Hi everyone! yum_puddi

That's great! 3nodding

Timid Genius

I'm new to this thread so hi redface

One thing to know about me is I'm a bit "anti social" because I always feel like in the way. It may take quite a while to get to know me well...if you like challenges. I generally tip to show you I see the post, but I may not respond sweatdrop

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Singing-Ariel
Marilyntheripper
im doing pretty good c:

Singing-Ariel
Marilyntheripper
how are you

Singing-Ariel
Hi everyone! yum_puddi

That's great! 3nodding

Thanks for tipping <3

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ShynSilentOne

One thing to know about me is I'm a bit "anti social" because I always feel like in the way. It may take quite a while to get to know me well...if you like challenges. I generally tip to show you I see the post, but I may not respond sweatdrop

Hi there! I used to feel the same way (sometimes still do) so don't feel bad! I just started this thread too smile

Dapper Codger

10,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Gunna Fck Sht Up
I'm questing colored type of those Ninja HeadBands Green, Pink, Black, Red Etc. ^^ i usually gift but i don't get really anything back Back then when 13B was quite a bit i gave my friend 13B When i had 200B i bought a stranger a 50B item bought my friend a 120B item i'm quiet generous but now that i'm low on money there's not much i can do xD
You are in violation of the rules. Please either read the rules and follow them, or I will have to ask you to leave. Thank you.

Dapper Codger

10,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
WinkeeCharm
Cats are gorgeous yet they can be vicious little things. xd
I like dogs because they're so lovable but I don't think I can even keep that level of energy if I turn into one.
I tend to lean more toward cats, but I plan on working with dogs for a living, so I guess I like those little dopes, too. xD

DolphinFlash
sounds yummy hehe
Bingo. Ha ha!

xXExploded CupcakeXx
congrats hun<3
ad ugh seems like marketplace has been like that forever D:
Ha ha, thanks. Yeah, the current prices are outrageous. They only make it worse with the constant sales. Confucius say, "No special sales if special sales are every day." xD Discounting all of the cash shop things, over-advertising the cash shoppe items, making the limited items to incite impulse buys, constant GC "sales," you get the picture.

Singing-Ariel
Hi everyone! yum_puddi
Hey there! Welcome!

X-LovelyInu-X
I am really bored.
I am really Doc. ;D

ll_senpai_notice_me_ll
Hello there Cx
Yo yo, what's up?

firesong000
o n o Oh that's unfortunate, but at least you get to re-take it. Hopefully your test can be graded this time x u x
Yeah, it's a bummer, but at least I'll get a better grade this time. I wasn't so confident last time. xD

ShynSilentOne

Well, whether you respond or not is up to you. You're not in the way and you're allowed to talk freely, as we try to be fun and friendly. Welcome, by the way.

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
@Doc_Brown

Thank you!
Doc_Brown

xXExploded CupcakeXx
congrats hun<3
ad ugh seems like marketplace has been like that forever D:
Ha ha, thanks. Yeah, the current prices are outrageous. They only make it worse with the constant sales. Confucius say, "No special sales if special sales are every day." xD Discounting all of the cash shop things, over-advertising the cash shoppe items, making the limited items to incite impulse buys, constant GC "sales," you get the picture.

ugh yeah, i agree. it is just not as fun anymore:/
zOMG has been dead lately so i havent been able to play it sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas