Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thread Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 15165 ]
Total Votes:[ 15165 ]
Doc_Brown
What did Gaia do while I was gone??? Everything is in the millions. Everything. That's total bullhonkey, yo.

If I can get you anything within reason, what would it be? I tried to find a cool plush, but they're all inflated into the stratosphere.

Edit:
Coco Kitty is about 750 MILLION
Kiki Kitty is 2.5 BILLION. BILLION!!!

Don't buy me anything gonk I don't know what happened to the prices, atleast I got the older plushies years ago before stuff got crazy.
Doc_Brown
What did Gaia do while I was gone??? Everything is in the millions. Everything. That's total bullhonkey, yo.

If I can get you anything within reason, what would it be? I tried to find a cool plush, but they're all inflated into the stratosphere.

Edit:

This is why we can't have nice things

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Codger

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Mr. Happy Hardcore!
Doc_Brown

Edit:

This is why we can't have nice things

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think it started imploding once they started those crazy sales, selling rares, weird recolorings, re-launches, and whatnot. Harumph, harumph, get off my lawn!

...but seriously, my 12M is now considered poor. That's mildly hilarious to me. xD

However, I would still like to buy you something, so if you find something really cool at about 500k, I'm game. ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games