+1 1 100.0% [ 15324 ]
Total Votes:[ 15324 ]

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Teslaz
Well! I'm here to help keep it alive! I just rejoined Gaia with a new account after a 4 year break and I wouldn't be where I am right now without the help of generous gifters and donators. So I've been making a point of going to threads like this and giftbombing people and paying it forward.
That's really awesome! You know, a way you can fund your gifting is to share a post every now and then through facebook using the "only me" customized share settings, that way, you don't expose your Gaia profile and disturb your friends at the same time. You get 500,000 gold for it, too. ;D

So, what kinds of things do you like to do for fun? Are you looking forward to the new Smash Bros. game on WiiU? If not, you should consider finding somebody who has one to try it out. xD

Invisible Giver

Doc_Brown
Teslaz
Well! I'm here to help keep it alive! I just rejoined Gaia with a new account after a 4 year break and I wouldn't be where I am right now without the help of generous gifters and donators. So I've been making a point of going to threads like this and giftbombing people and paying it forward.
That's really awesome! You know, a way you can fund your gifting is to share a post every now and then through facebook using the "only me" customized share settings, that way, you don't expose your Gaia profile and disturb your friends at the same time. You get 500,000 gold for it, too. ;D

So, what kinds of things do you like to do for fun? Are you looking forward to the new Smash Bros. game on WiiU? If not, you should consider finding somebody who has one to try it out. xD
Woah, that's a thing?? Why have I not been doing that? Haha! I recently got really into spray paint art, and in the winter I love to snowboard smile How about you? I wish I had a Wii...

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Teslaz
Woah, that's a thing?? Why have I not been doing that? Haha! I recently got really into spray paint art, and in the winter I love to snowboard smile How about you? I wish I had a Wii...
Yeah. The inflation exploded to such galactic proportions, they had to find a way to help a tiny bit. They broke the economy here because of all of the "special" sales on retired items, recolors, and constant GC sales. It's pretty bad. Oh well, we can't do anything about it, so we try to float just enough to be able to help others if we want. Sad thing is, I worked so hard for all of the gold I had, then overnight, it became pennies in relation to the inflated prices. You know something's wrong when millions is pittance.

I don't know if there is a limit to the sharing, but it's worth a try, I guess. Ha ha! Also, there is Virgil's facebook profile where you can enter to win millions of gold in one hit. I got ten once from it, but they have been giving out 100 million recently.

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Teslaz
Haha! I recently got really into spray paint art, and in the winter I love to snowboard smile How about you? I wish I had a Wii...
Spray paint art is beyond me. I wouldn't be able to do what they do with that paint. I've never snowboarded because I'm convinced I'd faceplant on something and smash out all of my teeth. My WiiU was a gift, otherwise, I'd have never been able to afford it.

I am into gaming, crafting, music, and I lurk on reddit entirely too much, ha ha!

Invisible Giver

Doc_Brown
Teslaz
Haha! I recently got really into spray paint art, and in the winter I love to snowboard smile How about you? I wish I had a Wii...
Spray paint art is beyond me. I wouldn't be able to do what they do with that paint. I've never snowboarded because I'm convinced I'd faceplant on something and smash out all of my teeth. My WiiU was a gift, otherwise, I'd have never been able to afford it.

I am into gaming, crafting, music, and I lurk on reddit entirely too much, ha ha!
I mean...I'm nowhere near as good as that guy haha! You should try snowboarding! Your butt will hurt for a few days but you can get the hang of it pretty easily smile All of those things you're into sound really interesting. What games? What kind of crafts? Making music or listening or both? I have a few friends who are obsessed with reddit haha.

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Teslaz
I mean...I'm nowhere near as good as that guy haha! You should try snowboarding! Your butt will hurt for a few days but you can get the hang of it pretty easily smile All of those things you're into sound really interesting. What games? What kind of crafts? Making music or listening or both? I have a few friends who are obsessed with reddit haha.
I'll try snowboarding if I go on a trip to a place with more room, since any places around here are a little too cramped for my lack of talent, ha ha! I'm pretty into Nintendo games, platformers, anything fun and colorful with a little depth. I've been playing The Walking Dead video game chapters and it's pretty good, too. =) As for crafting, I hand-sew a lot, making stuffed monsters and creatures, and fix what clothing or bags that tear. I listen to music, but I have a guitar that I've never learned to play....well, yet. ;P Classical, classic rock, some original punk, pretty much anything with a great beat, melody, tune, and well-thought-out lyrics. I'm not into shallow poppy stuff. Reddit is pretty much how I read my news anymore. I don't have to troll the web just to find hot articles and/or issues. xD Now you, ha ha!

Invisible Giver

Doc_Brown
Teslaz
I'll try snowboarding if I go on a trip to a place with more room, since any places around here are a little too cramped for my lack of talent, ha ha! I'm pretty into Nintendo games, platformers, anything fun and colorful with a little depth. I've been playing The Walking Dead video game chapters and it's pretty good, too. =) As for crafting, I hand-sew a lot, making stuffed monsters and creatures, and fix what clothing or bags that tear. I listen to music, but I have a guitar that I've never learned to play....well, yet. ;P Classical, classic rock, some original punk, pretty much anything with a great beat, melody, tune, and well-thought-out lyrics. I'm not into shallow poppy stuff. Reddit is pretty much how I read my news anymore. I don't have to troll the web just to find hot articles and/or issues. xD Now you, ha ha!
Haha oh man. When I was living at home I played PS2 all the time. Ratchet and Clank and Tony Hawk were definitely my two favorites, but I played things like Kingdom Hearts and a silly Shrek game we had too lol. The Walking Dead game looks awesome! I like games like that but we didn't have too many of them growing up. Stuffed monsters?? Do you have any pictures? I'm obsessed with stuffed animals haha. Classic rock is my jam. And southern rock. And punk. And most things other than country and mindless LET'S GET DRUNK AND NOT REMEMBER IT pop. So I guess we have kind of similar music tastes! Haha I sing in an a cappella group too, but it's kind of fake. I founded it last year with a friend and we attempt to sing dubstep. What a mess.
Doc_Brown
Ha ha, alright, then. I ended up selling a Flynn's Booty for an ungodly amount of gold for some reason. I guess that gold didn't matter to the buyer, ha ha!

So, how have you been, Happy? We haven't really talked in a long time.
Quite possibly the worst time to ask that unfortunately. My girlfriend broke up with me last night, so not good sad

Invisible Giver

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Mr. Happy Hardcore!
Quite possibly the worst time to ask that unfortunately. My girlfriend broke up with me last night, so not good sad
I'm sorry to hear, Happy. If you want to talk or vent, you can always PM me. My mailbox is always open for you!

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Teslaz
Haha oh man. When I was living at home I played PS2 all the time. Ratchet and Clank and Tony Hawk were definitely my two favorites, but I played things like Kingdom Hearts and a silly Shrek game we had too lol. The Walking Dead game looks awesome! I like games like that but we didn't have too many of them growing up. Stuffed monsters?? Do you have any pictures? I'm obsessed with stuffed animals haha. Classic rock is my jam. And southern rock. And punk. And most things other than country and mindless LET'S GET DRUNK AND NOT REMEMBER IT pop. So I guess we have kind of similar music tastes! Haha I sing in an a cappella group too, but it's kind of fake. I founded it last year with a friend and we attempt to sing dubstep. What a mess.
Wow, trying to sing dubstep? Ha ha! I was in a madrigal choir and we dressed up in olde timey clothes with ties, corsette-style dresses, and the like. It was interesting, but who doesn't like to pretend they're somebody else once in a while? As for the monsters, I'd have to look around and see if I have anything. I am on a different computer today.

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Teslaz
Hi guys!
Hello! How are you this weekend?
Doc_Brown
I'm sorry to hear, Happy. If you want to talk or vent, you can always PM me. My mailbox is always open for you!
I appreciate the offer but I don't want to bring anyone down so I'd rather not talk about it /:

Invisible Giver

Doc_Brown
Teslaz
Hi guys!
Hello! How are you this weekend?
Sorry I wasn't online :/ Today is my birthday so I had a lot of visitors this weekend smile How have you been?

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Mr. Happy Hardcore!
I'd rather not talk about it /:
I understand.

So....I sold something very expensive the other day and my offer still stands, Happy; if you want anything under 10 million, I will buy it for you in a heartbeat. ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff