+1 1 100.0% [ 15324 ]
Total Votes:[ 15324 ]

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Little Miss Fortune
My bus pass is included in my tuition, too. But it takes me over an hour each way, so I don't even bother coming home if I only have a few hours between classes because as soon as I got home, I'd just have to hop right back on the bus and go back. But it gives me lotssss of time to read XD
Oh, yeah, I bet. Fortunately for me, it takes less than half an hour for me to get there, stops included. On a good day, it could take about 15 minutes. I would read more, but I've got a crippling addiction to reddit.

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Doc_Brown
Little Miss Fortune
My bus pass is included in my tuition, too. But it takes me over an hour each way, so I don't even bother coming home if I only have a few hours between classes because as soon as I got home, I'd just have to hop right back on the bus and go back. But it gives me lotssss of time to read XD
Oh, yeah, I bet. Fortunately for me, it takes less than half an hour for me to get there, stops included. On a good day, it could take about 15 minutes. I would read more, but I've got a crippling addiction to reddit.

I don't have a smartphone or anything, and I don't bring my laptop to school, so if I don't have homework to work on, all I can really do is read or listen to music XD
But I've usually got plentyyy of homework to work on, unfortunately XP

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
II Aya Izuru II
Yeah, I only wish I can at least save up till then... - -'
I'm going through a LOT of contests and what not, i am so desperate. I've started playing Heralds of Chaos, and you can quickly gain gold by playing. :3
But the thing is, they have a essence limit, and that kinda takes the fun out of it. :'(

It would greatly help if you can jus bump up my quest thread. :3
Sure, I'll give you a few bumps. You know, if you go to the forums, they have very organized threads dedicated to Booty Grab. You can get up to 2k per game if the tank is good and you're skilled.

I go here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/king-awesome-s-epic-bg-thread-updated-2-4-13/t.81858177/

There are three tanks glowing on the first page RIGHT NOW.

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Little Miss Fortune

I don't have a smartphone or anything, and I don't bring my laptop to school, so if I don't have homework to work on, all I can really do is read or listen to music XD
All of my classes require a computer/laptop because all my homework is digital. I hate digital homework. It sucks. xD

I'm the pen-to-paper kind of student.

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Doc_Brown
Little Miss Fortune

All of my classes require a computer/laptop because all my homework is digital. I hate digital homework. It sucks. xD

I'm the pen-to-paper kind of student.

Yeah, all my physics homework is online, but I just go in and write down the problems and then work on them between classes. It's nice having all the online resources that go along with it, but it's annoying having to wait until I can get to a computer to check if they're right D<

Magnetic Lover

9,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
Doc_Brown

Thank you for the link, I played the tanks, and I got some gold. :3
How many times can you play the tanks, btw?

Oh, and here is my link to my quest thread :3
clicky

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Little Miss Fortune
Yeah, all my physics homework is online, but I just go in and write down the problems and then work on them between classes. It's nice having all the online resources that go along with it, but it's annoying having to wait until I can get to a computer to check if they're right D<
The only access I have to the problems for homework is to get them online. It's kind of a shame that they are catering to the technologically savvy only for that stuff. They make it so complicated just to put a sub or superscript that it gets old real fast, ha ha! xD I can do it, I just don't know why I can't just make one quick stroke of my pencil, instead. xD

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
II Aya Izuru II
Doc_Brown

Thank you for the link, I played the tanks, and I got some gold. :3
How many times can you play the tanks, btw?

Oh, and here is my link to my quest thread :3
clicky
Yeah, no problem! You can play each once per time they glow. If you go through the pages, you may find more that glow. There are also other tanks you can find by searching "BG" or "booty grab" in the forum search.

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Doc_Brown
Little Miss Fortune
The only access I have to the problems for homework is to get them online. It's kind of a shame that they are catering to the technologically savvy only for that stuff. They make it so complicated just to put a sub or superscript that it gets old real fast, ha ha! xD I can do it, I just don't know why I can't just make one quick stroke of my pencil, instead. xD

Yeah, it was really bad in calculus when we had all kinds of integrals and stuff that we had to type in exactly right to get credit for them. It's probably just so the teachers don't have to spend their time grading it =P

Magnetic Lover

9,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
Doc_Brown

Oh, ok. :3

Magnetic Lover

9,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
I am so close, yet so far....
Doc_Brown

haha, I see x'D
I'm almost done with highschool, and barely have any classes i need to graduate. So I'm mostly home all day unless i go for a run or something.

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Little Miss Fortune

Yeah, it was really bad in calculus when we had all kinds of integrals and stuff that we had to type in exactly right to get credit for them. It's probably just so the teachers don't have to spend their time grading it =P
That's the main reason. Most of my exams are hand-written, thankfully.

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
SWINT
haha, I see x'D
I'm almost done with highschool, and barely have any classes i need to graduate. So I'm mostly home all day unless i go for a run or something.
I always had a full schedule in high school. I always found some extra thing to take since it was free. I was a "choir nerd" and would spend any free time in there because that's where people liked me. xD

II Aya Izuru II
Yeah, it takes time. That booty grab helps get you a quick 10k in a pinch, too!

Magnetic Lover

9,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
Doc_Brown

Well, I am also playing in some contests, so I hope I can get to at least 600k. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff