Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

The Lady of Luminosity
Zero Poet
They are. <3
Your wings are gorgeous too. I couldn't decide but in the end the name won it over for me. XD

Edit: Lux is so fun to play. I just got your name + your sig.

Oh thank you!
I couldn't decide between the two, but I went with Michael's because I use a lot of avis that have a silver-ish white theme.

Melting people's faces with final spark is always fun. emotion_dowant
Too bad she's not very viable anymore.

Yush. They look good. Good choice.

And yea. So great. Unfortunately all my mids aren't becoming viable either. Except for my LB. So great that people are picking her back up. She was always my favorite. Now people don't get mad when I pick her for mid in yolo queue.

Operator

Zero Poet

And yea. So great. Unfortunately all my mids aren't becoming viable either. Except for my LB. So great that people are picking her back up. She was always my favorite. Now people don't get mad when I pick her for mid in yolo queue.

LB's burst is so good but I'm not great with using her since I always miss my E.

I'm not very good with mid overall but I'd love to learn Talon and Syndra.
But I'm kinda scared to step out of my support comfort zone since I don't get yelled at as support haha

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

The Lady of Luminosity
Zero Poet

LB's burst is so good but I'm not great with using her since I always miss my E.

I'm not very good with mid overall but I'd love to learn Talon and Syndra.
But I'm kinda scared to step out of my support comfort zone since I don't get yelled at as support haha

Yea. I'm not that great with her either. And you really don't need to land your E once you get your DFG. Combo as DFG>QRW and if they're not dead by that, hit them with E. XD;;;

Syndra is really fun and Talon plays a lot like Zed... or vice versa since Talon came out first. But they're both fun.

I enjoy Gragas a lot and Ziggs. :>

Do you play AP supports like Annie or Zyra, or do you play more supporty champs like Leona/Taric/Soraka/Sona?

Operator

Zero Poet
Yea. I'm not that great with her either. And you really don't need to land your E once you get your DFG. Combo as DFG>QRW and if they're not dead by that, hit them with E. XD;;;

Syndra is really fun and Talon plays a lot like Zed... or vice versa since Talon came out first. But they're both fun.

I enjoy Gragas a lot and Ziggs. :>

Do you play AP supports like Annie or Zyra, or do you play more supporty champs like Leona/Taric/Soraka/Sona?

Oh I'll try that then. :0

Yeah I got Talon's combo down, I just need to practice. He shuts down AP mids so damn easily.
I have this problem where I take my eyes off the mini map for like 1.5 seconds and get ganked in mid. emotion_facepalm

Gragas and Ziggs' pokes are so OP.

I usually go with AP supports since I can poke them down for my ADC. Karma's a really good one and sometimes I try Lissandra and Syndra.
For supporty champs I go with Leona and Janna.

Do you main mid?

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

The Lady of Luminosity

Oh I'll try that then. :0

Yeah I got Talon's combo down, I just need to practice. He shuts down AP mids so damn easily.
I have this problem where I take my eyes off the mini map for like 1.5 seconds and get ganked in mid. emotion_facepalm

Gragas and Ziggs' pokes are so OP.

I usually go with AP supports since I can poke them down for my ADC. Karma's a really good one and sometimes I try Lissandra and Syndra.
For supporty champs I go with Leona and Janna.

Do you main mid?

Yea. I main mid. But I am well versed in the other roles which makes me extremely flexible. It takes practice but you just kind of incorporate wards + map awareness into your build.

How long you been playing?

Karma support is amazing. People underestimate her burst and then they're respawning at home going... wtf... XD

Oooh Janna is really fun. Her shield and disengage is so useful.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

heart heart

Operator

Zero Poet
Yea. I main mid. But I am well versed in the other roles which makes me extremely flexible. It takes practice but you just kind of incorporate wards + map awareness into your build.

How long you been playing?

Karma support is amazing. People underestimate her burst and then they're respawning at home going... wtf... XD

Oooh Janna is really fun. Her shield and disengage is so useful.

Yeah I need to start learning other roles as well. I'm getting pretty decent with map awareness, but I'm still learning to pay attention and not let my mind wander.

I've been playing since the end of September, so not very long.
My friends have been bugging me to play for years and I finally gave in.
I don't know if it was a good idea since it's so addicting.

Yeah her Q is a nuke, especially if it's powered with mantra.
I like to flash + ult with Janna. I can be a Gragas too.

I need to drive back to my dorm now so I'll reply a bit later.
Do you mind if I add you on League when I get back?

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

The Lady of Luminosity

Yeah I need to start learning other roles as well. I'm getting pretty decent with map awareness, but I'm still learning to pay attention and not let my mind wander.

I've been playing since the end of September, so not very long.
My friends have been bugging me to play for years and I finally gave in.
I don't know if it was a good idea since it's so addicting.

Yeah her Q is a nuke, especially if it's powered with mantra.
I like to flash + ult with Janna. I can be a Gragas too.

I need to drive back to my dorm now so I'll reply a bit later.
Do you mind if I add you on League when I get back?

Hehe ah yes. The aggressive Janna plays. :> So fun to displace their team.

I still kind of miss the old Karma, the heals and the fans. But the new Karma is good too.

I've been playing for quite a while but I still feel like a newbie.

And I don't mind. Just let me know and we can play whenever you'd like. I'm usually on and such.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

heart heart

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

heart heart

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Good God Green Sofa

Shout out to you. Thank you very much for the donation! <333

6,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Totally welcome. :]