Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead Creature

--.-Dreaming Big
      ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Yeah, so. Came back from hiatus recently. Gold inflation out the wazoo. Suddenly my amount of gold is like nothing and items I was questing for for dream avatars are billions of gold now. Clearly I'll need help to complete my avatars now as I refuse to pay real money to get gold chance items and so, a quest thread was born!

I'll save you the, "Hi my name is..", about me nonsense. Personally I don't see how that's important for a quest thread but, if it's that important to you, my profile has all of that fancy smancy stuff in it.

I will say this. This quest thread will likely be a permanent one as I have an addiction to making a s**t ton of avatars. So once the first avatar is successfully quested for, I'll put up a new one and so on and so forth. On going questing. I also will say I'm doing everything I can to grind out gold myself but the donations and gifts from others that boost me to my goals is greatly appreciated!

This is not only a quest thread but a guide for me to show how close I am to a goal! I keep the thread updated as often as possible on gold levels and what items I have or don't have.

Dead Creature

-x-x-x.Quests
      ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Might have to do without the zoey stockings. Those seem extremely rare to find these days.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What I Need To Complete:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Dead Creature

---.Completed Quests
      ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image - Gifted By Twisted_Jellybean_Dream !
            User Image - Gifted By Sushi-The-Raw-Fish !
            User Image - Gifted By Fallen Twilight !
            User Image - Bought !
            User Image - Bought !
            User Image - Bought !
            User Image - Bought !
            User Image - Bought !

Dead Creature

-x-x-.Donators
      ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Mega huge thank you to these folks for donating to my endless quest for dream avatars!

Twisted_Jellybean_Dream - Gifting Rainbow Neko Cosplay !
                Sushi-The-Raw-Fish - Gifting The Ringmaster !
                Fallen Twilight - Gifting Les Freaks !
                Alamemoria - Donated 10mil !
                l3lossoms - Donated 5mil !
                Lancealittle - Donated 1bil !
                saynotolove - Donated 15mil !

Dead Creature

.-x-Next Dream Avatars
      ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

I'll be questing these next. To those being generous and gifting me items for my future dream avatars, careful what you gift me! I might already have the item in question!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dead Creature

-x-x-Reserved
      ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Dead Creature

-x-x-Reserved
      ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Dead Creature

-x-x-xxOpen!
      ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Join me! Rather chat than bump.

Quick Reply

Submit