Username: princessbecka
Favorite book: Shane
Your favorite cult movie: The Exorcist II: The Heretic
The most beautiful thing you've ever seen: South Dakota
What country do you live in: U.S.
The item you are questing for: Angelic Scarf
How much gold you have saved: 245k
How much the item costs: 825k
Working! link to your quest thread: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11624777

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Thanks Alura!
*random*

xd
happy face
User Image

Magical Genius

Welcome Yukari

@PrincessBecka: Hmmm it seems like you post in charities and giveaways a lot.
it sure seems that way... but really i just started going to charities today...
pirate whee heart
User Image

Magical Genius

Dear PrincessBecka,

We regret to inform you that your donation application could not be processed for the following reason(s):

[ ] You failed to read the rules post on the front page, and include the information explained there.
[ ] You do not meet one or more of the donation requirements as explained in post 7 on the front page.
[ ] You have applied to the charity in the past two weeks and have been declined.
[ ] You have applied to the charity in the past, and were informed that you could not reapply.
[ ] You did not complete the donation request form in full.
[X] Dreamcatchers Charity does not feel that you have significant need of monetary funding.
[ ] Dreamcatchers Charity has found that your demeanor is disagreeable in the extreme, and kindly asks that you no longer post in this thread or any subsidiary there of.
[ ] Other: ____

Magical Genius

Hmmmm
I'll be back later, hopefully with some good ideas.
How've you been outside of Gaia, 'Lura?

Magical Genius

Not to bad.
How is your new job going?

How about Roleplaying awards?
I don't know of any RPing awards since I don't delve into it. As for the job it's going rather swimmingly. ^^ So far I get along well with all of my co-workers and all three of my managers. Aside from a few little mistakes I haven't been doing too badly. redface I kind of forget to take the store copy of a debit receipt when I was finishing up a lady's order. My manager understood though, she said that it happened sometimes and that it was okay so long as I took pains to remember not to do it again.

Magical Genius

That's so easy to do. Those little pieces of paper get lost all the time.

Hmm so do you think that would be a good idea?
Something like that would probably go in the writing contest forum...
It would go in the Writing Contests forum but it might not be too welcomed there, unfortunately. It may, but you would definitely need standpoints of literacy involved or you would have the most horrendous pieces of crap coming it, probably.

Yeah, I understand that now. xP I also forgot to give one woman this promotional offer we're handing out. If you spend $50 or more you get a $25 gift card valid through certain dates but I was so absorbed in what I was doing that I completely forgot it. gonk I guess I'm better at working the floor than I am at working the register, but I feel I'll get better at it after a while. ^^ I have work tomorrow and Tuesday as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff