Username:Lachdanan
Favorite book: Catch 22
Your favorite cult movie: Fight Club
The most beautiful thing you've ever seen: My Girlfriend
What country do you live in: United States
The item you are questing for: Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
How much gold you have saved: 51,600
How much the item costs: roughly 125,000
Working! link to your quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13166166&page=1
(sorry URL didn't work)
All right.. I guess that's a good enough excuse.. Maybe. razz

Dapper Codger

hiriyou
Are you speaking to me?
lachdanan
hiriyou
Are you speaking to me?
No.

Magical Genius

Dear Lachdanan ,

We regret to inform you that your donation application could not be processed for the following reason(s):

[X] You failed to read the rules post on the front page, and include the information explained there.
[ ] You do not meet one or more of the donation requirements as explained in post 7 on the front page.
[ ] You have applied to the charity in the past two weeks and have been declined.
[ ] You have applied to the charity in the past, and were informed that you could not reapply.
[ ] You did not complete the donation request form in full.
[ ] Dreamcatchers Charity does not feel that you have significant need of monetary funding.
[ ] Dreamcatchers Charity has found that your demeanor is disagreeable in the extreme, and kindly asks that you no longer post in this thread or any subsidiary there of.
[ ] Other: ____

Dapper Codger

Alura19
Dear Lachdanan ,

We regret to inform you that your donation application could not be processed for the following reason(s):

[X] You failed to read the rules post on the front page, and include the information explained there.
[ ] You do not meet one or more of the donation requirements as explained in post 7 on the front page.
[ ] You have applied to the charity in the past two weeks and have been declined.
[ ] You have applied to the charity in the past, and were informed that you could not reapply.
[ ] You did not complete the donation request form in full.
[ ] Dreamcatchers Charity does not feel that you have significant need of monetary funding.
[ ] Dreamcatchers Charity has found that your demeanor is disagreeable in the extreme, and kindly asks that you no longer post in this thread or any subsidiary there of.

[ ] Other: ____

It was worth a shot. Thank you for at least acknowlegding me

Magical Genius

Well it's the only excuse that you're getting Hiriyou!
No more excuses for you!
talk2hand
Beautiful banner on the first post, Alura. 3nodding

Magical Genius

@lachdanan: You are more than welcome to reapply in two weeks. Or just stick around. We won a friendly award so I am required to be nice to people now.

Oh the horror of having to be friendly sweatdrop
Alura19
Well it's the only excuse that you're getting Hiriyou!
No more excuses for you!
talk2hand
I'll get my excuses... twisted Alura-love, are you ticklish by chance?

Magical Genius

Cartagia
Beautiful banner on the first post, Alura. 3nodding

I wish I could take credit for it.
Haldenia makes them in her shop. I bought my original banner from her as well. She makes the prettiest things.

Magical Genius

Has anyone ever seen awards for quest threads?
I was just thinking about all of the awards on Gaia- profiles, charities, shops... But I can't recall seeing one for quest threads.

@Hiriyou: Noooo >.>
<.<
>.>
Actually! surprised ... Yes. Oneia or whatever her name is, she's holding a contest to find great questors and whatnot. If you check her posts you might find it.

Magical Genius

25. Under which party did Senator Joe Liberman run in the 2006 general Election?

A. Democrats
B. Green
C. Republican
D. Connecticut for Lieberman

User Image
She calls it 'Quest for a Questor.'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers