Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've tried watching both, they drive me nuts. I'm with Alura on the homicide. No one can yell in MY kitchen while I'm cooking, otherwise they get a pan of hot grease to the head.

I am partial to Beauty and the Geek, though.

P.s. That butterfly is amazing.

Dapper Phantom

Alura19
@hito_ritabi: I actually should be left-handed, but I'm ambidextrous. The Catholic pre-school that I went to thought it was 'evil' to write with your left hand, so they forced me to be right-handed. I usually do everything else with my left, opening jars and such.
I'm 80% ambidextrous and man does it drive me crazy. xd Really! I hate it. Like with my computer, to draw on it I have to draw with my house which'll take me forever to get something good and I just got a tablet so I can do it with my left hand and murder everything for right handers in my house. Heck my mom bought me a brush once and I stared at it pointing to the handle and said "that's a right handed brush". It's funny too cause I can't use left handed scissors but I can cut with knives and then when I have to drink something it's on the left always- always have to move the arrangement at dinning places. I like to fool people too - ^_^ I wear my watch on my left wrist so I can see the time when I write and everone's like aren't right handed and I glare at them and say: "Nope if I was then I'd be like the rest of the discriminated society." It's funny to see their faces.

Magical Genius

I hate being so busy
crying

Dapper Phantom

@Alura19: Aw being busy it's so terribly bad. cool Thanks for the fav~

Witty Lunatic

Two years ago I was working on using my left hand for writing. But it made my brain hurt, so I stopped.

Magical Genius

Magical Genius

Your donation is going to be cancelled if you PM me. If you're not my friend, or have not specifically been asked to PM me, I don't want to see you in my inbox.
    [ < 3 ]

hi alura ! <3 n__n

i just realized ... you're not on my friendlist O__O ... will you add me ? ^^ [ i'm over 100 >< ]
Winged Darkness
    [ < 3 ]

hi alura ! <3 n__n

i just realized ... you're not on my friendlist O__O ... will you add me ? ^^ [ i'm over 100 >< ]

I just relized that too.Add me?
K.e.n.n.y.
Winged Darkness
    [ < 3 ]

hi alura ! <3 n__n

[ < 3 ]

O_o you're talking to alura , right ? this is the first time i've seen you here ... although i haven't been here much this past week , admittedly ^^;
Winged Darkness
K.e.n.n.y.
Winged Darkness
    [ < 3 ]

hi alura ! <3 n__n

[ < 3 ]

O_o you're talking to alura , right ? this is the first time i've seen you here ... although i haven't been here much this past week , admittedly ^^;

Yes.I am talking to Alura...You've seen me before..(I'm Dr.William Birkin)Changed my screename.
K.e.n.n.y.
Winged Darkness
K.e.n.n.y.
Winged Darkness
    [ < 3 ]

hi alura ! <3 n__n

[ < 3 ]

Yes.I am talking to Alura...You've seen me before..(I'm Dr.William Birkin)Changed my screename.

[ < 3 ]

OH ... i see. why the new name ? o_O
Winged Darkness
K.e.n.n.y.
Winged Darkness
K.e.n.n.y.
Winged Darkness
    [ < 3 ]

hi alura ! <3 n__n

[ < 3 ]

[ < 3 ]

Wanted to use my real name.
K.e.n.n.y.
Winged Darkness
K.e.n.n.y.
Winged Darkness
K.e.n.n.y.
Winged Darkness
    [ < 3 ]

hi alura ! <3 n__n

[ < 3 ]

[ < 3 ]

Wanted to use my real name.

[ < 3 ]

oh whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items