Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Girl

Epic Rainbowzz
xoClicheOuais
Epic Rainbowzz

Oh it does seem to be stressful, What do you do if I may ask?
I am doing good haha. chores and tv shows for me >.<

Im a bar manager of our cities busiest sheesha bar and lounge.
We have lineups out the door every weekend... I almost fired all my staff this weekend..
stressed
its so hard to find good hard workers.

o.o whoa, I'm surprised that it's hard with how the economy is...unless your in a country with a better economy o.o

Canada.. I believe our economy is doing pretty well..
We also have lots of... how to put it... forget it, haha drug dealers that come, they respect the place and dont do business around or in the place.. they spend soo much money.
We've also had obie trice come in, dru hill and cisco come.

Golden Girl

soapycakes
xoClicheOuais
Why are you stressed out? Im doing fine. Just dedicating almost my entire day to Gaia..
I've got many assignments due the 30th of April, hehe. Trying not to burn out from reading/writing like crazy. emo It'll workout somehow, I just know it all has to work out. whee

Ahs, has it been a fun day on Gaia?

Thats gotta be a bummer,
And its been productive.
Opened my charity,
Spend some gaia cash in the shops..
But all the items are frozen for 7days sad ((

Suicial's Waifu

Naughty Nymph

29,425 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Recruitment Party 50
  • Cool Competitor 150
xoClicheOuais
Epic Rainbowzz
xoClicheOuais
Epic Rainbowzz

Oh it does seem to be stressful, What do you do if I may ask?
I am doing good haha. chores and tv shows for me >.<

Im a bar manager of our cities busiest sheesha bar and lounge.
We have lineups out the door every weekend... I almost fired all my staff this weekend..
stressed
its so hard to find good hard workers.

o.o whoa, I'm surprised that it's hard with how the economy is...unless your in a country with a better economy o.o

Canada.. I believe our economy is doing pretty well..
We also have lots of... how to put it... forget it, haha drug dealers that come, they respect the place and dont do business around or in the place.. they spend soo much money.
We've also had obie trice come in, dru hill and cisco come.

Oh xD well then I can understand better now..
Wow that is good o.o well....the fact that they dont do business there and they are respectful ^_^ Geez Canadian people sound so nice. Hopefully you don't take offence to that sweatdrop

Magical Fatcat

xoClicheOuais
soapycakes
xoClicheOuais
Why are you stressed out? Im doing fine. Just dedicating almost my entire day to Gaia..
I've got many assignments due the 30th of April, hehe. Trying not to burn out from reading/writing like crazy. emo It'll workout somehow, I just know it all has to work out. whee

Thats gotta be a bummer,
And its been productive.
Opened my charity,
Yeah, so much for spring break. </3

It's good that it's been productive. And yeah, the 7 day thing so they make sure the card you used is valid. Gaia and all its rules. whee It will feel like eternity I'm afraid. gonk

Golden Girl

Epic Rainbowzz

Wow that is good o.o well....the fact that they dont do business there and they are respectful ^_^ Geez Canadian people sound so nice. Hopefully you don't take offence to that sweatdrop

Theres nice people and of course the rude people,
Ive had my bouncers hold me back from customers on certain occasions..
Ive just lost any emotions to deal with rude customers.
For example last night,
Some drunken idiot was complaining at the bar about his service cause there was a miscommunication between my servers, he dropped his phone and cracked it and started to blame me for it. It got to the point where we were in each others faces screaming at each other.
I just dont think some people can handle a young girl telling them off and kicking them out of a bar.. especially when they're probably twice my age..
He thought I cared who he was, and told him more people probably knew who I was more than he was.
Ive had customers jump up and kick out rude disrespectful customers aswell.
Were like a huge family at my bar haha

Golden Girl

soapycakes
xoClicheOuais
soapycakes
xoClicheOuais

Thats gotta be a bummer,
And its been productive.
Opened my charity,
Yeah, so much for spring break. </3

It's good that it's been productive. And yeah, the 7 day thing so they make sure the card you used is valid. Gaia and all its rules. whee It will feel like eternity I'm afraid. gonk

Im sure it will,
Ohwell.. I guess its just a waiting game now. sad

Golden Girl

Golden Girl

Magical Fatcat

xoClicheOuais
Im sure it will,
Have you played any of the latest Chance items? c;

Golden Girl

Suicial's Waifu

Naughty Nymph

29,425 Points
  • Recruitment Party 50
  • Cool Competitor 150
xoClicheOuais
Epic Rainbowzz

Theres nice people and of course the rude people,
Ive had my bouncers hold me back from customers on certain occasions..
Ive just lost any emotions to deal with rude customers.
For example last night,
Some drunken idiot was complaining at the bar about his service cause there was a miscommunication between my servers, he dropped his phone and cracked it and started to blame me for it. It got to the point where we were in each others faces screaming at each other.
I just dont think some people can handle a young girl telling them off and kicking them out of a bar.. especially when they're probably twice my age..
He thought I cared who he was, and told him more people probably knew who I was more than he was.
Ive had customers jump up and kick out rude disrespectful customers aswell.
Were like a huge family at my bar haha

Yeah, sadly. Wow that's pretty crazy o.o I'm glad nothing bad happened to you though, drunk people can get way too out of hand :/. That's cool to have a family-like place biggrin I would hope to work in a place like that one day. ^_^

Golden Girl

soapycakes
xoClicheOuais
Im sure it will,
Have you played any of the latest Chance items? c;

I have, Ive gotten some good items and some not so good ones. but what can you do.

Golden Girl

Epic Rainbowzz

Yeah, sadly. Wow that's pretty crazy o.o I'm glad nothing bad happened to you though, drunk people can get way too out of hand :/. That's cool to have a family-like place biggrin I would hope to work in a place like that one day. ^_^

Yeah, it really makes the night go by working so closely with people.
And the money is amazing aswell

Golden Girl

Suicial's Waifu

Naughty Nymph

29,425 Points
  • Recruitment Party 50
  • Cool Competitor 150
xoClicheOuais
Epic Rainbowzz

Yeah, it really makes the night go by working so closely with people.
And the money is amazing aswell

xD that's so great! I am happy for you. (:
Especially since you work so so long. o.o Glad the money is good ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out