Sinister_Bunneh
Glitched Existence
Morning lovelies
hey there!
love the avi c:
why. Thank you!
I like yours emotion_kirakira black & red <3
aw thanks! n.n
i came up with it a few months ago and got the items for it around september i think
it just so happened to kinda work with halloween, xD so yay!

Oh nicely done :3 it does work, least in my opinion :3
thanks! n.n
i always have black on my avi it seems, at least 95% of my avis at least =3=;;;

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

adriana998877
Sinister_Bunneh

Unlikely you said, treadmills don't hurt even more when it rises, because you NEVER run. YOU SHOULD NEVER RUN. xD
MY DOCTOR'S RIGHT emotion_donotwant
hmm~ i would get a second opinion =3=
but as i said, ah well =3=
i am just slowly workin my way up on building my body back into at least slight shape
i am so out of shape that i have no shape! O.O

Lilkko rolled 12 8-sided dice: 2, 6, 8, 8, 8, 2, 3, 5, 3, 5, 1, 6 Total: 57 (12-96)

Chatty Humorist

Glitched Existence

Pretty good, homework though.
ew gross.

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
DrethOmega

I just started attacking people, there are some rather rude demons that I am going to put down.

Luck wished for, where do we find these bosses?

sorry for the late reply my web browser crashed on me last night it already was pretty late so i just decided to deal with it in the morning sweatdrop

Good do that! I will to I bought alot of health potions to help me keep fighting
thanks i lots because there seem to be a glitch and i couldn't see if my attack was actually hiting or not and before i knew it i was died gonk
You get challenged by boss whenever you get 10 kills 3nodding

PlatonicMistress rolled 12 8-sided dice: 6, 8, 3, 6, 6, 3, 2, 1, 4, 1, 2, 6 Total: 48 (12-96)

Princess Witch

Good morning everyone. 3nodding What does everyone feel about the Halloween event so far...?

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
PlatonicMistress
Good morning everyone. 3nodding What does everyone feel about the Halloween event so far...?

Good afternoon! I haven't started the event yet. Is there any kind of story behind it or is it just "stab people to get stuff"?

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
xoClicheOuais
BloodAngel95

]

MWAHAHAHHAHAHA

User Image

not cool emotion_donotwant

Night Fox

PlatonicMistress

Morning c:
I like it, but at the same time it's rather annoying.
I feel like I can't kill a boss unless I spend gc.
Though I'm going to try a different approach and stock up on healing potions by collecting the candies.

PlatonicMistress rolled 12 8-sided dice: 1, 5, 7, 5, 7, 6, 6, 1, 1, 7, 7, 6 Total: 59 (12-96)

Princess Witch

Raiden Valentine
PlatonicMistress

Good afternoon! I haven't started the event yet. Is there any kind of story behind it or is it just "stab people to get stuff"?

If I understand correctly, we have traveled back in time to the very first Halloween ever. Angels and demons are currently having a war over who gets to claim the lost souls that wander during this night. So that's the plot. In reality the demons outnumber angels a good 4 to 1 (and are camping angel healing threads in order to repeatedly kill them) so it's not much of a war. sweatdrop

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
PlatonicMistress
Raiden Valentine
PlatonicMistress

If I understand correctly, we have traveled back in time to the very first Halloween ever. Angels and demons are currently having a war over who gets to claim the lost souls that wander during this night. So that's the plot. In reality the demons outnumber angels a good 4 to 1 (and are camping angel healing threads in order to repeatedly kill them) so it's not much of a war. sweatdrop

Ah. Thanks for explaining. I clicked on the icon on the header and it literally just says to choose without any kind of explanation as why I should care about either one. From the screenshot Cliche posted it looks like another frakking Facebook game. I hate Facebook games. Good to know I could pretty much skip it and miss nothing.

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
collecting item from the shops and playing switchem for now

Chatty Humorist

Nathan Shepard

heart

nathan bb!

Beau

Lilkko
Nathan Shepard

heart

nathan bb!

Hey. Sorry heading to bed. Talk later.

Night Fox

I'm so confused on how to get the advocate items.
I've traded in over 5k in candies and havn't received one of them. >C

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces