Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Girl

User Image

L - LOADING ↺ ↺
            ║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║
            processing . . . 115302 . . . 1121 . . . access . . . now . . . granted . . .

coding by Sabrina Turner WELCOME
            DREAM FOR ME  AMONG THE STARS  WHERE WE SHALL   REMAIN FOREVER YOUNG  AMONG THE STARS
            I T I S S U C H A N H O N O R Y O U H A V E C H O S E N D R E A M B I G C H A R I T Y
            W E P R O M I S E N O T T O L E T Y O U D O W N
            W E L C O M E T O O U R F A M I L I A .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello everyone and welcome to Dream Big, Dream Magic Charity thread, Im happy you took the time to stop in and check the place out. I've always been a HUGE fan of charities and I used to actually run one back in 2010 before I took a 4 year Hiatus. I am back now and ready to get this show on the road full force.

I just want to tell you all alittle bit about this charity and what makes it extremely different from any other charity. I understand the economy of Gaia and I know a little donation of 100m isnt really going to help you with you quest. Here I give out donations worth BILLIONS because thats what will help, you dont need to fill out any forms here to receive a donation (except my newbie starter kit), my games are extremely easy to win at and always change, and everyone here is just so amazing, many have grown in this thread and even call it their home here on Gaia.

Dream Big is a family. Everyone is always welcomed here, we're not racist to newbies, we welcome everyone with arms open.

So feel free to stick around, play the games, enjoy, and meet new people, maybe even new friends.

Thank you for choosing Dream Big Dream Magic Charity.

xoClicheOuais - Owner
                                                                    Katurn - Co-owner, thread artist

Charity Staff / Rules and Regulations / Contest/Games / Donations Given / Donations Received / Links out

We made the community announcement page and did an interview! :
                User Image

Golden Girl

User Image

ANNOUNCEMENTS: JAN 10TH 2016

New update on page: 8223
Games reopened.
Send all questions and prize pm's to Katurn!

User Image
xoClicheouais
Hello everyone, I am Cliche the owner and founder of Dream Big Dream Magic Charity, I guess you can say this is version 2.0, I used to have one exactly like it in a way back in 2010 before I took an extremely long break from Gaia, However I am back now and ready to get this Charity to be the top charity in all of Gaia. Donation and helping others on here is a passion of mine, I love the feeling of seeing everyone become super happy when they get what they've been working so hard to achieve and I want to be able to help as much as possible, items and gold don't have much of a meaning to me. it comes and goes easily but for others it comes hard and goes to easily.. Everyone is bound to get something from me. I love to to chat, and I'll take my time to listen to anyone's concerns or even problems if they have nobody to talk to. If you need a friend I guess you could say I donate my time as well, Well, I hope you all enjoy your time here in the thread, Much Love, xoClicheOuais.

User Image
Katurn
Hey, Okay so I'm Katurn. I like long walks in the woods, eating hearts, drinking your fear.
Just kidding I knew you were thinking werewolf. I'm actually just here to help out and I guess keep an eye on things.
I've been here since O4 wasting a lot of time, I think I'm addicted but I had left for a while while chasing around a toddler,
I really like to anon so best stay on my good side duckys. I may even throw in some art freebs.
Anyways please respect the thread and keep calm and post on.

User Image

User Image
Hiro Kageyama

User Image
Glitched Exsistence

User Image
Alice Liddell-Margatroid

Currently not accepting any forms.

If you wish to become a thread mod please fill out the form below and send it either myself, or Katurn through private message, All mods will be paid monthly depending on how active they are in the thread and work ethic.

Username:
Date of application:
Gaian age:
Reason you want to become a mod:
What you can do to help the thread as a mod:
How active are you:
What qualities do you posses that make you stand out from other applicants:

Golden Girl

User Image

███████████ ████ █ YOU WANNA KNOW SOME SPECIFICS . . . ?
                                                          ███████████ ████ █ RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR DREAM BIG . . .

RULES AND REGULATION:
                                                                    Please follow them..:

Follow all of Gaia TOS | This should be obvious but for some people its a hard thing to comprehend.
                                                                  Do not quote the first page | Its annoying and nobody likes it.
                                                                  Do not beg ANYONE in this thread for donations If someone wants to donate to you, they will. Leave it at that.
                                                                  Be kind | If you're kind to others they will return that gesture to you.
                                                                  Dont try and sneak your mule in here, | Its just not cool and extremely selfish of you to do, You will be blacklisted.
                                                                  Be welcoming | Welcome everyone with open arms, start conversations with others, you might just become friends.
                                                                  If i need to add more I will. | So please dont make me.
                                                                  Respect everyone here | and everyone will respect you.

███████████ ████ █ SO WHAT DO YOU DO . . . ? FOLLOW ALL THE RULES
                                                          ███████████ ████ █ The List of Angels, . . .

The Amazing people of the thread | The Order

HIRO KAGEYAMA | He is extremely kind and helps enforce all the rules, also a mod so please respect him.
                                                                  GLITCHED EXSISTENCE |She is super nice, has been here since forever and my lesbian lover and mod, Dont mess around.
                                                                  ALICE LIDDELL-MARGATRIOD| Extremely kind and caring person, also a mod in this thread.
                                                                  KATURN| Shes my sister and my other half, dont ******** with her or I will shove forks into your eyes.. no joke.

Please respect everyone listed above and everyone in the thread in general.

███████████ ████ █ LIST OF DEMONS . . .
                                                                ███████████ ████ █ LIST OF DEMONS . . .

LETS JUST SAY, YOU DONT WANT TO BE ON THIS LIST.

|
                                                                        |
                                                                        |

xoClicheOuais generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 31!

Golden Girl

User Image

RNG BI-MONTHLY PRIZE GAME:
BI-WEEKLY PRIZE: 25B
Numbers with be generated on the 15th and the 30th of each month.
There will be two winners each get the winning prize amount.
Each user gets 1 number.
Please PM me if you would like to participate. (Title: RNGBIWEEKLY)

DICE ROLLING GAME:
Roll 12, 8 sided dice.

I know.. kinda lame but whatever, . It's very easy to win..
Rules: Roll 12 , 8sided dice, anyone who rolls these numbers below win the corresponding prize:

Roll = 14 : Prize: 1B + 5 star charms
Roll = 53 : Prize: 1B + 5 heart charms
Roll = 60 : Prize: 1B + 1 diamond charm
Roll = 32 : Prize: 2B + 3 diamond charms
Roll = 25 : Prize: 2B + 5 heart charms
Roll = 44 : Prize: 2B + 2 diamond charms

WINNING LIMIT: 5 TIMES A MONTH
RNG GAME:

Generate a number between, 1-1000,

Generate # 568: Prize = 1B + 20 star charms
Generate # 236: Prize = 2B + 1 diamond charms
Generate # 112: Prize = 1B + 10 heart charms
Generate # 824: Prize = 2B + 10 star charms
Generate # 678: Prize = 1B + 2 Diamond Charms
Generate # 349 : Prize = 2B + 10 Heart Charms

Quote Me Contest:

First Person to quote myself, or Katurn when we post one of these will win a rare item.
User Image User Image

Bi-Weekly Avatar Contest:

Theme will be decided by popular vote, Voting will be done by poll on the first page. There will be 3 prizes.. 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
Maximum of 10 entries each round, 1 entry per user. Please include a little bit about the avi you have chosen aswell, why you chose to make that avi and how it represents the theme. PLEASE PM ALL ENTRIES TO ME
Also, once the avatar has been entered you are not allowed to make any changes to it.

Next contest:
Next theme: ???

CURRENT THEME: INPROGRESS

SLOTS: CLOSED
10 SLOTS AVAILABLE
Voting begins: APRIL 2ND

Prizes:

1st Place: 25B
2nd place: 15B
3rd place: 5B

All contestants will automatically get 1b for entering!!

Past 1st place winners,
1st place for 4 deadly horsemen, ( Death ):
Kailzee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1st place for Angels vs Demons, :
Glitched Existence
User Image
)

1st place for Nightmare:
Glitched Existence
User Image

1st place for Cute and Cuddly:
Ines Verdelet
User Image

1st place for Disney:
katurn

User Image

1ST Place for Masquerade:
MinamiCheesecake

User Image

1ST place for Anime/Manga:
Katurn

1ST place for Fairy:
x3Nekox3

User Image

1ST place for Pokemon:
1. Ines Verdelet:
User Image
The fabulous Gary Oak.

1ST place for color:
Shy-Escapist
"I am the color, White. For those of you who do not know me, it might be because I was never used in your childhood coloring with the rest of my color companions and even called 'pointless' in those occasions . Some of you even argue if I am a color. I assure you, I am the color of milk and the fresh snow that falls down from the sky."

1ST Place for Mermaid/Merman:
Rupuzzled
User Image
Flare the mermaid and her two fish minions fighting for truth, justice, and the mermaid way.

1ST Place for Geeky/ Nerdy
Irina96
People can be cruel sometimes. Does it really matter if you are cool or not when there are more vital questions hanging, like "Is Star Trek better than Star Wars?", or "Should i make the move in Dungeons and Dragons or will that kill me?". Be nice to people. Be nice to nerds. You may end up working for them. Their universe of comics, videogames and movies is the only one where women can be cool and strong!

1ST PLACE FOR ARTISTIC FREEDOM
qweeeeeertyuiop
User Image
The unknown queen, rising from hell. She was once a princess who waits to be saved by her prince but that prince never come, she died waiting and her mind full of hate, questions, and revenge. Why didn't my prince come and save me ? Does anyone remembers me? Do they know i exist?

1ST PLACE FOR ANGELS / DEMONS (2ND)
BubbleEnvy
User Image
An angel so majestic and mysterious...
That's all we can say about her.
No one knows exactly who she
is but they do know that she'll be there
to guide them home.

1ST PLACE FOR GREEK MYTHOLOGY:
1. BubbleEnvy
User Image
Athena, the goddess of war and wisdom.

Golden Girl

User Image

UPDATE: THE DREAM BIG DREAM MAGIC HAS GIVEN AN ESTIMATED MORE THAN 7 TRIL IN DONATIONS!! That includes items and gold!

Here you will find a list of everyone who has received a donation. The donation will vary depending on how hard they are working for their quest. We also check every little detail about you, before we hand out donations. So make sure your record is clean you can also receive more than one donation from us. The more dedicated you are the higher and better the donations will be. Also playing the games doesn't hurt your chances.

If you don't know how to say "thank you" after you received a donation from my thread, dont ever bother coming back... I hate you!

Item/ Gold assistance form:

Rules: (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)

You must be an active member of the thread! (ie Chatting, participating in games)
You must be a thread member for more then 2 months.
Your post history must be accessible. (required for proof of activity)
There will be a monthly interval when applying for assistance.
Title PM "Seeking Assistance Form"
Applications will be thoroughly reviewed.

Form: (Fill out and send to xoClicheouais)
Username:
How long have you been apart of our thread:
Gaia join date:
Item /gold amount:
Reason for seeking assistance:

Assistance given:

Glitched Existence: 90B
Tzukita: Cursed Tower Haunt
Alice liddell-margatroid : Audacious Prince of Lalune

To be eligible for the newbie starter pack you must only be a recent new-comer to gaia, Max 3 months old. No mules please.. And just because you apply for the starter pack doesnt mean you wont receive donations from myself, but you must remain active in my thread, and i honestly dont care what you do with the items, sell them, wear them.. their yours.
We have 3 different Newbie Packs available,
Male Newbie Pack
Female Newbie Pack
Animal Newbie Pack
You will receive a pack from myself.
Please fill out form below for newbie start pack,
:
Form:

[quote="xoClicheOuais"][/quote]
Username:
Gaian Age:
Why you're so awesome:
Reason for joining gaia:
What Newbie Pack you would like:

Current Regular Donations:

Epic Rainbowzz: 5M & User Image
Adorkablejen: User Image
Etua: 7M, User Image
Hiro Kageyama: 25M
kazboom: 32M
Areis Yi: User Image, User Image, User Image
DreamOfAll: 1OM:
Havenan: 25M
-x-Gani-x- : 3OM
Leonstein: 1M
Selfishly Hated: User Image
Night-Time Solace: User Image
Hiro Kageyama: User Image
Yuvreenroks: User Image

Hiro Kageyama: Horns of the demon eek

Areis Yi: British Boyfriends ~Afterdark~, Fall 2012 Men's Collection. Ancient katanna

lts Just Pixels Bro: Kodona

cutefaty: Angelic Pendant

Yuvreenroks: Lovely Lucie

The Unused Wi Kana: 267M

Yuvreenroks: 7OOm, princess of the universe, polar sash, Majnoon (amazing avi idea)

Lutiana: 5OM

cookiesncreamx3 : Princess of the universe

Sumiko Aimi: 15OM

Katharina_Kim: 15OM

I Am lennon: 55M

Nikki Nitemare: Attitude Alleycat

ii Icee: 1OOM

chan yeolli: 1OOM

Miu Meow: 2OOM

Hiro Kagayama: Steel-Plated Ninja Headband eek

Silent cannibal: 1OOM, Inverse Marionette

perfvckt: kitty slippers x2

Yuvreenroks: Rosette Pink Kitten x2

The Unused Wi Kana: Messenger Mimi

Broken Logic BHP: Devil's Spice

Felix Skylar: 5OOM

Lutiana: Lovely Lucie

I am lennon: 335M

Yuvreenroks: Rosette Pink kitten, Pink angel wings, Maisy lovely locks (BDAY)

Silent cannibal: seven day love 2nd gen, Pixie regent

ll ZaCo ll: 25OM, Soaring demon, Dice Bunny

XxSilverMoonFoxX: 1OOM, Princess fete, Hazy ember

Crimsonadvent: 1OOM, princess of the universe, stellar wish

Matthaios: 3OOM, Mouton twins, team gambino, dappy dandy 11thgen, fallen wish 12thgen, Poet macabre, twin wolves, kerberos, dice bunny, smok the baby, broMANce, Magic mirror,

Princess the piglet. (quest items and more)

Silent cannibal: red devil tail, voilet devil tail, green devil tail, pink devil tail, lavender devil tail, cotton candy devil tail, light blue devil tail, pink chyaku norisu scarf, light blue chyaku norisu scarf, purple chyaku norisu scarf, pure white angelic scarf x2 (all quest items)

Merithan: 5OOM, seven day love 2nd gen, demonic anklets, hazy ember, soaring demon, the ringmaster, astra=83 red, dice bunny

Eridessa: 5OOM

Merithan: 2OOM, Bani clips, Palaladin, celestial sash, majnoon, bound warlock, pokeman, cheribums ruby wings, ela the jackalope, cold nameless hero eyes.

Xx_Ennis_Del_Mar_xX: 2OOM, white muramasa, bloodstone maiden, fallen monarch, bag o'dice, tia's dark wings, bound warlock, jade rabbit, golden uniform, comet breaker

Miss Moka: 2OOM, Knave of hearts, wandering maestro 2nd gen, dark star cygnus, spookie imp hoodie, hazy ember, petal professor hana, sinful azrael horns, polar sash, (animal) teddy bear brothers, hipster love

KayukiF: 1OOM, polar sash, soaring demon, the widows spirit, black russian, cool hi-rez hair, loyalty crown 2014, blue muramasa, spirit fencer, cecil, palalaladin, thief of dreams

Cannibal Zombiie: 1OOM,, white muramasa, benevolent bakeneko, dark valkyrie, springtide bunny, golden uniform, dolce, beloved velveteen

Schizophrenic Chicken: 3OOM, twilight spirit, spirit fencer, ballad of orpheus, hazy ember

ChocolateFlavoredKiss 5OOM

BluRadical: 75M, hipster love, petal professor hana, bound warlock, pure white angelic scarf, golden uniform, tale of the impetous god, wings of the cosmos, evil red princess, knave of hearts, commanderess of hearts, spring nyphm,

Silent cannibal: 4OOM

oh hey cole: 75M, polar sash, soaring demon, blue muramasa, clockwork headmaster, thief of dreams

Boss Saysen: 3OOM, pepper and mint, shrouded night, comet breaker, plague remenent, dark hi-rez hair, yoricks curse, sickly triplet, hana fuda, black root sentry,

Felix Skylar: Achirams Intent, Hipster love, blue belle, thundercloud couture, grizzly bear slippers, demonic innocence, wed to darkness, actaeons blessing, melodious cantada, sparkling night, shadow fencer, scandolous tabs

The Unused Wi Kana: Perfumed Bowerx3, rosamunds revenge, dark omen, lunar countess, queen of flowers, ace of stars, zodiacal 6th gen, emerald dream

Felix Skylar: Raphaels Wings. wayward son, diris wings

Silent cannibal saint ceil agape 2nd gen

Matthaios Checkmate

iirovesaznboys: 1OM, decadent frosting, pepper and mint, fallen monarch, polar sash, white muramasa, bunny flop

CreamEclair: 15M, blue muramasa, mini gold flapping angel wings, bound warlock, onyx bolster sword, cool hi-rez hair

Kawaii_BubblyKitten: 15M, mechanical doll, golden uniform, spring rose, tias light wings, jade rabbbit, steam gear desperado

Veslaun: 15M, fallen monarch, thief of dreams, string ensemble, argent splendor, nightmare fuel.

VieraDear: 28M, wonderland, delpic oracle, cheshire kitten, red babushka, bitter black

Soneshka: 3OM, knave of hearts, dusk spirit, perky bright blue wolf ears,

AngelicHottie126: 5OM, cheerful conjurerer, white and gold short keido wig, golden uniform, scandulous starlet lingerie, starkeepers astrolape, bound warlock.

BubbleEnvy: 75M, polar sash, soft twitching blue tiger ears, roseus diamond dog. stellar wish, jade rabbit, wandering maestro.

Peterfan92: 2OOM

peritardis: 27OM

A Darkened Heart no name Angelic Bracelet

porsefan: Beyond Pale eek

Echo Saphir: 47OM, Astra-76: tears of blood, grotestque operatives, little sister, novice sister, antipathy, the case of pietro 12th gen

I StarWhite I : 1OOM, fairy wings, april birthstone streaks

Sayseeeen: 1OOM, sweetheart school boy

Gigj: 1OOM, seafoam gown, layli, lilac finch, flower power transform,

Rylai Inverse: 1OOM, wendys kindness, bao, the celestial queen of solair, thoughtful bride, stellar wish, unicorn, sweet lunarian, devoted spica, lady lunar

XCheddyX : 3OOM, embarrassed dream, the scouring hatter, little lucie

Felix Skylar:
Sold golden laurels to him for 500M

Gigj:
Melancholy Belle

Etua: 1B, m's sketchbook

Shirochi Snowpaw: 1OOM, lila doll, dolce, mini green flapping devil wings, polar bear hat

BloodAngel95: 1OOm, demonic innocence, poet macabre

katny: 1OOm, pixie queen, rosemunds passion, black russian

LeviaEthel: 1OOm,

Winged Wolf Fur:
1OOm,

BubbleEnvy:
1OOm

CHINIEE: messenger mimi

Nathan Shepard: 5OOM

SayaAki: 4OOM

Aya Leradine: 4OOM

BloodAngel95: 1B

spunkyfunk: 5OOM, kiki kitty, 10 royal invitations, jaydis the white queen

puririn yui: 5OOM, aria dannata, stellar rain

Robotic shizh: 1B. golden piggy bank, cupcake cutie, white collar nurse, sweet kreme cake, cherubic queen of solaire, mechanical doll, charming glint, dark ice, operatic cantata, lovely lovely lady, biancamella 6thgen, la pavot rose

nana1013: 2B

I StarWhite I:
75OM

Echo Saphir: 9OOM

Gregoomies: 6OOM,

II Little China DoLL II: 1.5B

Felix Skylar: 1.5B

Miu Meow: 1B

MidoriXb: 75OM

Etua: 2B

Areis Yi: 3B

Silent cannibal: 5B

CreamEclair: 1B

Yuvreenroks: 2B

Nathan Shepard:
1B

Light Skinned Jesus:
1B

The Unused Wi Kana: 5B

Vanellopee: 1B

Darkened Fay:
1B

Grave Star: 1B

oh hey cole: 1B

Sayseeeen: 3B

Aphroditexo: 1B

Robotic shizh: 1.5B

BloodAngel95:
1.5B

NubBunny: 1.5B

Madam2Island: 2B, stella leporidea, astra-19 cruel night wings, la belle chanteuse, bitter black, shadow fencer, lady unicorn, minervas lace, spirit pyre, angel imp plushie, sweet heart adimirer, lady estelle,

Maxnz: 1.5B, the dark ringmaster, advancing gambit, the jabberwock, the loony hatter, dark ice, steam gear desperado, puppeteer, malice punk, dark omen

Sinnto: 3B, lovely petals, queen of solair, kallida kumiho, jade rabbit, la pavot rose, sweet kreme cake, lady evangeline, summer gardener, charming glint, workshop flora

Hiro Kageyama: The Greek Butcher

Nachos Tacos Xb: 1B, queen of solair, little lucie doll, la belle chanteuse, lavish lucie, juno's lace, keikos cake 2nd gen, light spirit, rosamunds devotion, princess manner, pixie queen, nice style for work,

Silent Cannibal: Minty scarf, Icy marionette, winter groom, biancamella 6th gen, kodiac grizzly bear slippers, the nitemare 5thgen

Lady Velexis: 4B, bubble gum mini angel wings, buttons game, heart = mind, dark chocolate, fufu the bunny, dolce, pixie queen, ultra satan, princess manner

Maxnz: Sold Zaphkiel's Wings and SDPlus #103 Azrael for 1.3B.. Worth 13.5b together ( completed his quest)

Nachos Tacos Xb: Lovely Lucie (wishlist item)

adriana998877 : 2B, cupcake cutie, kaliida kumiho, queen maries velvet, queen of solair, neapolitan pandalita, twilight star sister, mystix dance, dance des etoiles, workshop flora, succubis modesty

Silent Cannibal: (I just love her to much)
, 3B, wendy's promise, crimson rose, jatayus fall, pure white mini angel wings, the fools hatter, wisteria sea, whim sea, polar ice sea, demon's eminence, demons dignity, little sister, big sister, demons prestige, cream marionette, suave spice, terre reverie.

SextingYourSister: 3B, Bloody white horns of the demon, ebony wings.

Dani-just: 3B, the looney hatter, ela the jackalope, artificial love song, leporine warrior, topaz diamond dog,

Alice Liddell-Margatroid: 4B, cherry blossom, kahllida komiho, lunairions pink bao, la pavot rose, lovely lovely lady,

FroiZenix: 3B. tendril of the deep, dylene poisson, rabbit brigade,

CrackerZack : 2B, Guitar of demona, red riding hood, antique keymaster, eminent giodean, sbx-2, seraphic bow, reve marin, demonic innoncence, ebony fallen wings, nitemare headband, demonic anklets.

Hiro Kageyama: 25B, bloody black angelic halo

Aznbabyy 20B, angelic tourmaline halo,

M o o s ii e 10B, kiki kitty, band of bremen redux, fuzzy penguin slippers

Alice Liddell-Margatroid 40B, happy end,

StolenAnima 20B, schoolboy allure

BloodAngel95 20B, mint artemis, polar ice sea

sakurakrizel 20B, m's sketchbook

glitched exsistence p 200B, lavender godina, (winner for the referal contest )

inu_spike89: 10B

ines verdelet 10B, vagran sea

nathan shepard 5b, godly spice, attitude schoolboy

kkot_hyanggi 5b, wendys memories

dorknoodle 4b, doting loving manner

Alice Liddell-Margatroid -- 10B

Lilkko -- 10B

wpwtjw -- Nekolita

Kkot_Hyanggi -- Matsuriko no Pinku

Misaki Koizumi -- 15B

Ines Verdelet --30B

Alice Liddell-Margatroid flightful fantasy

Shimo Kousetsu Always cheerful bravery

Tamoya Kun 20B for his charity

PlatonicMistress 1OB, rosamunds passion

The Holy Cheezits 10B, summers haircut

Dani-just 2OB

Wtfudgies 15B, infernal pendant

PlatonicMistress 50B

The Holy Cheezits -- 20B

Ines Verdelet -- 20B

Glitched Existence -- 20B

Every Flavour Bean -- 20B

Alice Liddell-Margatroid -- 10B

MinamiCheesecake -- 10 B + Fan of Rainbows Sweater/Fan of Bunnies Sweater

Alice Liddell-Margatroid flightful fantasy

Hiro Kageyama: 15B, complete trade full of items,

PlatonicMistress 12B, complete trade full of items.

CreamEclair: 14B, complete trade full of items.

shiahxiah: 15B, complete trade full of items.

Lilkko: 13B, complete trade full of items.

Alice Liddell-Margatroid : 15B, complete trade full of items.

Glitched exsistence 15B, complete trade full of items

harleyjam 12B, complete trade full of items.

x-ShyPanda: 10B, complete trade full of items.

FiercelyLashes: 12B, complete trade full of items.

Ines Verdelet: 15B, complete trade full of items.

MinamiCheesecake: 13B, complete trade full of items.

CyRen2607 15B, complete trade full of items.

Nathan Shepard 15B, complete trade full of items.

dorknoodle: 10B, messenger mimi

I Tortured Sleep I : 10B, punishing superbia,

Lugia Senpai: 10B, sinful onyx halo

PlatonicMistress: 10B, boundles amadea

Shimo Kousetsu: 10B, Raphaels wings black and white

MinamiCheesecake: 10B, L's sketchbook

Alice Liddell-Margatroid: 50B, beyond pale

Misaki Koizumi: 10B, lively lucie

CreamEclair: 10B, j's sketchbook

HelllixX: 10B, sinful onxy halo

Lady Ennis: 10B, timeless amadea

glitched existence: 125B, horns of the demon

l Svea l: 10B. chocolate godina

cat_wover: 10B, september montly sealed, crysta; ball

Althea Dawn: 10B, counterfeit spirit

CyRen2607: 10B, punishing acadia

MissLivingDeadGirl: 10B, mint godina

Ines Verdelet: 10B, denims hood

En-Faye: 10B, punishing invidia

FiercelyLashes: 10B, counterfeit lassie

Hiro Kageyama: 200B, kitsune mask, v's sketchbook

Tzukita: 10B, r's sketchbook

Nijiri-chi: 10B, luxourious lucie

Mikasa Hatake: 10B, honest amadea

BloodAngel95: 10B, immutable amadea.

Hiro Kageyama -- Nonaia's Wings, Gacha Master, Taru's Antics, Endearing Schoolboy

Shimo Kousetsu -- Lestelle

MinamiCheesecake -- Princess Mustachio

HelllixX -- Nitemare Scarf

I Tortured Sleep I -- Pure Intentions

Alice Liddell-Margatroid -- Neko Sempai

Ines Verdelet -- CoCo Kitty, Bloody Marionette

CyRen2607 -- Pale Marionette, Ashen Marionette

Althea Dawn -- 500 Heart Charms, 30 Diamon Charms, 10B

l Svea l -- Rosamund's Revenge Gen2, 10B

PlatonicMistress -- Angelic Sash, 20B

Misaki Koizumi -- Cream Marionette, 20B

Mierre IV: 12B, fools hatter

PlatonicMistress -- Delinquent Thrall, Princess of the Woods, Briar Rose Dream, Springtide Bunny, Traditional Melody, Astra: Petal Faerie Wings, Hanafuda

Xeiro Flora: 10B, 100 star charms, 100 heart charms

Sinister_Bunneh 5B, september 2014 sealed letter.

Queen Codex: 5B, september 2014 sealed letter.

adriana998877: 5B, september 2014 sealed letter.

SashaFierce101: 5B, september 2014 sealed letter.

Necromancer Princess: rookie detective, ruby spiked wings, astra: bloodstain, black widow, step sister,

HellRazer95: Black duet wings,

KageKyoko: Fairy Ellette

Super Shy Kitty: 5B, september 2014 sealed letter

Hidden Someone
5B, september 2014 sealed letter

awful-ly delirious 10B

Moonlight Rose113 Q's sketchbook, m's sketchbook

HelllixX: 20B, demon manifest, demonic style, incubis wings, cursed pendant

little mintchan: 15B, sapphire plume, water sash, apollyons wings, blade of the midnight sky, impious excorsist,

Queen Codex: 20B., red nitemare wings, red omg, doki doki premiere, briar rose grenat

CyRen2607: 20B, divinity of the damed, hera's lace, bitter black.

l Svea l: 20B. love like rose, vega's love, white delight,

Shimo Kousetsu: 20B, nom nom eek, white horns of the demon, briar rose petal,

The Holy Cheezits: 15B, lulling lucie, edebel, pure heavenly wings, a new phase,

BloodAngel95: 20B, lustrous messenger, holy chesed, wisteria sea, skybound pirate,

Ines Verdelet: 50B, blue pandy pack, navy pandy pack, portrait of a deer, radiant messanger,

PlatonicMistress: 15B, cotton candy devil tail, missy maomao (animal), my playful neighbor, briar rose eclipse,

En-Faye: 15B, green nitemare scarf, cursed student A, missy maomao, neo queen thea wigs, madame blanchette,

Rupuzzled: 15B, dark camille hair, bet bunny, tweed twee, the half sister,

I Tortured Sleep I: 15B, pious cleric, layla, punishing ira, wings of darkness, portrait of a dear deer,

Night Kitteh x3: 10B, white afk, neo queen thea wigs, counterfeit inamorata, wings of lightness, her devilry,

Super Shy Kitty: 10B, emery flower, hazy ember, spirited meister, godly spice, invariable archer,

Lilkko: 10B, doe-eyed darling, warm jill braids, counterfeit ingenue, cream nightmare scarf, whim sea, nefarious pendant.

Hiro Kageyama: 20B, android blood wings michael, reds dark hood, sleepless silvious,

Glitched Existence: 20B, purple body dye, trigisimias wings, wisteria sea, oh sweet brother, swifty messenger, bloody horns of the demon,

Alice Liddell-Margatroid: 20B, angelic lace x2, juno's lace, strawberry godina, navy marionette restrung,

MeeraTheTimelord: 10B, light spirit, myth of fennec, light jill braids, p's sketchbook,

Moonlight Rose113: mr.shark march, briar rose purity, ivory rose,

awful-ly delirious: 5B, kitsune mask, portrait of an english deer, mahoganny bloom, deceitful pendant,

CreamEclair: 5B, princess of the world. wood sea, gold and black long horns of the demon, punishing gloriosa,

harleyjam: 5B. melon cream godina, drifting stray, succubis modesty,

-ll Aiko-Kaninchen ll-: 5B, lilac scarf, inaris beads 13th gen, guilty love, d's sketchbook.

Alyss_Light: 5B, dark madelyn hair, weeping wanderer, ominious black bird, wings of darkness, team eclipse,

Raiden Valentine: 5B, unlucky one, neko sempai, sinful spice, team blaze,

Busy Bunny: 5B, Z'S sketchbook, curious bloom, raptruous decent,

yaminakathy the 2nd: 5B, violet devil tail, fortuna, kanokos fancy, astra: white sparkle, perpetual amadea,

Xeiro Flora: wings of darkness, ribbon candy, princess pink halo, mysterious imp, glittering neighbor, sunset spirit, uni's lace, enchanted book,

MinamiCheesecake: 5B, raphaels wings, briar rose dream, sprinkle fest, missy maomao, my playful neighbor,

sakurakrizel: 5B, kimi cool bashful braids. light adrian hair, pink body dye, la belle chanteuse, guiltless capri,

Fantastic Tragedy: 5B, wood sea, temeluchous wings, lunar duchess, my friendly neighbor,

Kome101: 5B, royal keymaster, heart vs mind, swifty messenger, oh kind brother, jupiters lace,

Kilik Labaron: 5B, muramasa, bacchus, fallen monarch, godly spice, orange body dye, oh dear brother,

Kitsuneko Suzuki: 5B, portrait of a scottish deer, briar rose grenate, venus lace, blue body dye,

2spoopy4me: 5B, magical girl, mistress estelle, imperial guardian, the gourmet. masters pendant, artemis,

Noretaku: 5B, light magic, majnoon, nefarious pendant, kocho sensei, cursed student a, oolong wonder,

Fukuniji: 5B, pixie queen, captain cobalt, white nightmare scarf, his generosity, dragon fire long horns of the demon,

RougePetale: 5B, celestial sash, myth of fennec, eternal amadea,

AngelicHottie126: 5B, comfy love, blessed chesed, winters rose, all my feels,

adriana998877: 5B, briar rose curiela, cupcake dearest, tennins black blood wings,

Ines Verdelet: 5 bil, petit bonbon, petit amour, Wry Wisteria

BloodAngel95: 5 bill, Sablewood Manor, Willfful Wisteria, Ruby Dream

Night Kitteh x3: 5 bill, Willfful Wisteria, Sablewood Manor, Astra Dark Lunar Phase

little mintchan: 5 bil, Josie's Jaunt, Astra wave of the bat, Keiko's Blueberry Cake

The Holy Cheezits: 5 bil, Checkmate Abate, Lumiere Blanc Reborn, Apprentice Allure

Alice Liddell-Margatroid: 5 bil, Nyaneko Glee, Punishing Avarita, Astra pink demonic backwings

En-Faye: 5 bil, Checkmate Abate, Compass of Seithr, Anesidora's Misery

MeeraTheTimelord: 5 bil, Willfful Wisteria, Astra peep the bat, Astra rock crystal orb

CyRen2607: 5 bill, Compass of Seithr, Astra pumpkin the bat, Astra orange demonic hipwings

Rupuzzled: 5 bill, Prancing Star, Astra Moony the bat, Hidden Ace's Proposition

PlatonicMistress: 5 bill, Keiko's Blueberry Cake, Petit Bonbon, Astra rose quartz orb

Moonlight Rose113: 5 bill, willful wisteria, astra squeak the bat, Josie's excursion

Hiro Kageyama : 50B,

awful-ly delirious : 50B,

.Xeiro Flora : 50B

.yaminakathy : 50B

The Holy Cheezits: 50B

.Fantastic Tragedy : 50B

.Queen Codex : 50B

.PlatonicMistress : 50B

Raiden Valentine 50B,

.Moonlight Rose113 50B

.KitchenMaid Makinglunch 50B

Alyss_Light 50B

Ines Verdelet 50B

Super Shy Kitty 50B

En-Faye 50B

.I Tortured Sleep I : 50B

MeeraTheTimelord : 50B

CyRen2607 L 50B

.CreamEclair : 50B

BloodAngel95 : 50B

MinamiCheesecake: 50B

Alice Liddell-Margatroid : 50B

Glitched Existence : 50B

2spoopy4me : 100B

Fantastic Tragedy : 100B

l Svea l : 100B

Ines Verdelet : 100B

The Holy Cheezits: 100B

Glitched Existence : 10B

Night Kitteh x3: 10B

Super Shy Kitty : 10B

sakurakrizel : 10B

Hiro Kageyama : 10B

BubbleEnvy: 10B

Hiro Kageyama - 8 bil

Night Kitteh x3 - 8 bil

BubbleEnvy - 8 bil

PlatonicMistress - 8 bil

Super Shy Kitty - 8 bil

hiro Kageyama : 10B

CreamEclair : 10B

PlatonicMistress : 10B

Cyren2607: 10B

The Chaos Theorist: 24.5B, mint mini nightmare wings, mint nitemare scarf, operatic cantata, king of life, fairy iridessa, lady evangeline, hipster love, scandolous tabs, shadow fencer, black russian, springtide bunny, chill of artemis,

Busy Bunny: 101B

KOME101 - Kitsune Mask

BubbleEnvy - Sister of Virtue

Super Shy Kitty - Rosamund's Devotion

CyRen2607 - Angelic Tourmaline Halo

SpazyFay - Gabriel's Wings

CreamEclair - Demon's Renown

HelllixX - Demonic Pendant

MinamiCheesecake - Wisteria Sea

PlatonicMistress - Envious Bloom

BloodAngel95 - Eurydice's Ethereality

Moonlight Rose113 - White and Black Long Horns of the Demon

StolenAnima - Princess Hanabi

l Svea l - Big Sister

HebiZetsumei - Little Lucie 3rd Gen.

En-Faye - Toxic Black Devil Tail

Lord Gideon Reign - Godly Spice

Fukuniji - Oh Calm Brother

Lilkko - Monthly Collectible Letter for September 2014

CyRen2607 - Oh Horrid Brother

Nathan Shepard: 20B, the sandman dreams, capsule master, necromancer school, platinum standby, merciful demoness,

RougePetale : Monthly collectible, Dame Knightingale, stellarwish and Annual songbird

l Svea l : Stellar night, Annual songbird

HelllixX : Monthly Collectible, Infernal Pendant

PlatonicMistress : workshopflora and celeste fleur-de-lys

Raiden Valentine: Shinjuku Nobody, Deceitful pendant

Lilkko: Edo ukiyoe, Annual songbird, SD plus #486 Saint Ciel's Lament, A new phase and The berserk hatter

bibi-chan21: 10B, pumpkin social (animal)

Illiane91: Achirams Intent,

glitched existence: black and orange stripped demon horns, white and orange stripped demon horns

Alexandra_Scarlet: 20B, trade full of items

Busy Bunny : Absolute Majesty

PlatonicMistress: 100B

BubbleEnvy 25b, heliotrope marionette restrung

BloodAngel95 25b, nom nom boo

CreamEclair 25b, pumpkin marionetter restrung,

MinamiCheesecake 25b, nom nom boo

Hellbound Dreams 25B, enticing spice

Raiden Valentine: 15b, celests grace
:
Sinister_Bunneh: Demon King

the holy cheezits: Kumala

6Sweet Love6: 10B, trade full of paw items.

j a r y n a: 10B, panda slippers

HebiZetsumei: 15B

Lilkko: 15B

shy gh0st: 15B

Ines Verdelet: 15B

Bubblenvy: 15B

HelllixX: 5B, cursed student A

iiNexaso -PH: 5b, zesty spice

slayyqueen: 5b, mournful maiden

j a r y n a: 5B, the briar witch

l Svea l: 5B, mournful maiden

Darling: F's Sketchbook

onemuslimgirl : Antique Marionette

Pickled Cactus : Paramour's Break 2nd Gen.

Hellbound Dreams : The Despotic Duke of Lalune

Chalcolithic : Beyond Blue, Beyond Saturn

XCastielWinchesterX : Wayward son

Ines Verdelet : A's sketchbook

colin mocherie : 2OB

KageKyoko : Pure Marionette Restrung

AstroCustard : Purr-suasive Catch Meow + items

x3Nekox3 : Sainte Ciel: Agape

j a r y n a : Starlight Godina

Shy-Escapist : Z's Sketchbook

BloodAngel95 : D's Sketchbook

Shaemie : Protagonist's Premonition

Moonlight Rose113 : V's Sketchbook

lildarklili: 10B + 12 misc items in trade.

Glitched Existence: 10B + 12 Misc items in trade

Country Hippie: 20B

Minamicheesecake : Glacia's trek

Raiden Valentine: 10B + Underwear

Moonlight rose jojo: [Animal]Wings of lightness [Animal]Prefurable Familliur Comfurt [Animal] Lunar lop [Animal]Wounded glory [Animal]Spooky Nekonomicon [Animal]Grouchy cat [Animal] Uriels wings

AngelicHottie126: Golden Immortal Veil

The holy Cheezits: Portrait of a Hair, Casual Style for men, Beyond Brown

Bishara: Refined Princeless Princess

BubbleEnvy: Light Maiden of sincerity locks

WinterSnowyKitten: Bearly cold

Illiane91: Lunarian Royalty

Don dame: Frost fire miser

Shaemie: 2OB, Indigo Enchantress, The Meadow Fawns, Portrait of a deer, Meditative Crane, Witch Bubble, Sheepy March, Nyaneko Cheer, Plum Social

Shimo Kousetsu: 2OB, (Astra) Brilliant Ballroom, Sweetheart Maid, Licorne March, Demon's Prominence, Flower Girls cool locks, Game to protect, Meditative Crane, Disdainful Gatekeeper

Rupuzzled: 2OB, Foxy March, Toxic Tart, Lavender Petal roll, Albino Bat Companion, Princess of Dark Chocolate Cakes, Chronicle of Fennec, Delicate Pandalita, Warme Bluberry

Bishara: 2OB, Ethereal Corona, Feretto March, Amaranthine's Hood, Sweet Blueberry Mousse, Prism Adorkable Bae, Siamese March, Diamond Oblivion, Siamese Nurse

Tzukita: 2OB, Undecimia's Wings, Stellar Night, Strangely light student H, Jasmine The Enchantress, Bubblegum Pudding Waitress, Loving Dreaming, Foxy March, Kool Kamber Hair

x3neko3x: 1OB, Tricksters Artifice, Mr. Pumpkin March, Otter march, Fierce Eclectic Lapin, Chicky March, Mr.Shark March, Little Chincha, Black Bishop Tactician, Ascended Demon, Lilac Heart

Irina96: 1OB, Highwire Veronica, Counterfeit confidante, Arcanic Circle, Exonerated rose wedding, Cool Edgar hair, Mr. Shark march, Light yearning scholar locks, Cool Bishop bangs, Gentle spotted fawn, Jykll's atrocity

Lady Ennis: 1OB, The life Whisperer, Astra: Afternoon City of Romance, Rapturous Union, Volant Daydream, Kéntauros' Blessing, Legend of Scathach, Afterschool Treat Time, Rosepetal Roll Cake, Spellbound Enchantress

Ines Verdelet: 1OB, Omen of Silence, Butterfly Punch, Princess of the Moon, Rebel Alleycat, Light Camille Hair, Pandaista, Active Springtide Bunny, Exotic Demonique, Princess Cerulean Fan, Cupcake Darling

Sneikyz: 1OB, Kimi's Cool Bashful Braids, Frosting the angora rabbit, Flower girls light locks, Fawn March, Sincere Deerista, Cathy's Blue Kicks, Meditative Crane Empress, Treacherous Death Game, Runaway Heir, Sunny Adorkable Bea

Relinquished ArchAngel: 1OB, Winter Sumiko, Brisk Hanayome, Dusky Bower, Princess of the Poisonous, Amaranth Mystere, Dark Kamber Hair, The Coyote Buddies, Snug Mori, Toxic Tart,
Doe-Eyed Darlinge

Maggre: 5OB, briar rose fable, divine goddess, Light starcrossed ponytail, portrait of a delicate dear, waido doll, heavenly skies, elegant poofy ponytail, plus 18 other items,,

Empress Ekko: 5OB, 24 items

TRADES FULL OF 30 MISC ITEMS:

BUBBLEENVY (2)
DUSKYYY- (2)
arishiauchiha
Little Kitten Kumo
Irina96
Alice Liddell-Margatroid

GIFTING ABOVE DONATIONS:

You gave l Svea l, Highwire Amaryllis
You gave AngelicHottie126 Return to Sender
You gave MinamiCheesecake Empress Sancy’s Rose Crown
You gave Glitched Existence Nom Nom Boo
You gave Glitched Existence Astra: Grey Blinking Purity Eyes
You gave Shaemie Astra: White Sparkle
You gave l Svea l Vigilant Arc
You gave Tzukita Angelic Cape Amethyst Halo
You gave Smurf village Forboding Drum Major
You gave Tzukita Sinful Onyx Halo
You gave AngelicHottie126 Cool Camille Hair
You gave Alice Liddell-Margatroid Cat o' Lantern
You gave apriltheangel13 Scarlet Rose

Silent cannibal
Hiro Kageyama
BloodAngel95
The Unused Wi Kana
AngelicHottie126
Lutiana
CreamEclair
CHINIEE
Etua
Lovely Lily Wolf
Yuvreenroks
Nathan Shepard
Areis Yi
oh hey cole
Charming Lovebird
Ymire
peritardis
Ashton Pax
Keerys
Sayseeeen
Miu Meow
Selfishly Hated
Lady Ennis
Felix Skylar

Areis Yi
Eridessa
Etua
Felix Skylar
Hiro Kageyama
The unused wi kana
Yuvreenroks
Sayseeeen
I HisQueen I
Echo Saphir
Gigj
AngelicHottie126
Silent cannibal
II Little China DoLL II
BloodAngel95
nana1013
Nathan Shepard
Lady Ennis
Gregoomies
Kaze Rune
Hanky Prankie

MillenniumCat
Senzon28
Sirea Angelie
Madam2Island
Silent cannibal
dark priestess kikyou
Yuvreenroks
Etua
II Little China DoLL II
Nathan Shepard
nana1013
Hiro Kageyama
Eridessa
Topaz Fawn
BloodAngel95
Lumply
onemuslimgirl
Lady Velexis
ace of soul 1
CB BUMM
WhateverToTheName
Robotic shizh
KUMA-NIN
Sweet Jaie
Grave Star
AngelicHottie126
NubBunny
adriana998877
razziboolu
xPhysik
Sinnto
TwerkingEyes

⚜ ⌈ ƇRƐSƇ ✫. ƐƝƊO → a charity [CONTESTS]

1.Voka
2.xChibi Cannibalx
3.coolkid633
4.XxMo_uNdEaDxX Black Grunny
5.SongwriterPatries
6.meichii-desu
7.sycophantic courtier
8.Lustfullnezz
9.buttella
10.Reality Fallacy
11.Halo Patrol
12.Tardis meets Impala
13.Dainty Belle
14.Sinnto
15.Androgynous Hunter Zero
16.Dailanie
17.InkWhisper
18.Nathan Shepard
19.Notorious Sausage
20.Sinnto
21.Nimty
22.imxaxcookie
23.Effyy
24.grinning vulpes
25.ToxicCupcake84
26.chelsea-chee
27.Rinioa
28.McFassy
29.Muffin-von-Frankenstein
30.fruiTEA
31.iirovesaznboys
32.Sonpi-Chan
33.TentaDildo Thor
34.Tholia
35.Oreleth
36.I Fried Tampon I
37.seoulie]
38.vampy_kyo
39.Rvyner
40.II Little China DoLL II
41.Deafening SiIence
42.Felix Skylar
43.Milk on my cereal
44.little mintchan
45.Ananemain
46.ll ZaCo ll
47.Miss Moka
48.x-Lady Valentine-x
50.Cotton Candy Panic
51.BridgeChan
52.LmaoXP
53.Accomplice
54.xXTinyTeddyXx
55.Honouria
56.ll_cloYd_ll
57.Cassandra Voorhees
58.Jenna the Devil
59.iAdamska
60.pikkonoloidlee
61.Venkie
62.Raina V Skyver
63.ppyrope
64.Cherry Rayne
65.This Kitten Bites
66.OhhPandaa
67.Qyutee
68.`Strawberry Skittle
69.Crimsonadvent
70.Celesaphii
71.cutesu desu
72.Amore Rosea
73.n o m a b I e -
74.SageBunny
75.MageQueenHoshi
76.Davidicus Bellefonte
77.Unheard
78.II-Lunar Divinity-II
79.juice-campbell
80.On Rainy Nights
81.Epic Rainbowzz
82.Sluuuuurpy
83.Akari Hara
84.Ebonlock
85.On Rainy Nights
86.Holy Week
87.Koiiro Remedy
88.rukia916
89.ii Icee
90.Miki Hekeriki
91.Silent cannibal
92.I Am lennon
93.Lutiana
94.BitterSweetea
95.EarthenElementalGuardian

Golden Girl

User Image

All the wonderful donators shall be listed here,
Please remember.. All funds for this charity come from my pockets,
I may not have all the gold or items in the world.. but we are trying and want to make others happy.
If you wish to donate to the charity please feel free. All charity donations please donate to this account, xoClicheOuais account, please list as charity donation.

Current Donators/ Donations:

ll Lustghast ll : 1,8OO,OOOG
How Bad Can I Be: 5mil worth of items
Baby Pwince Rose: 23,OOO,OOOG
ANON: Dusty Pink Dander Bunny Ear
Trista Leigh: Pink bunny slippers, oh my gumball, HSM microphone, golden uniformX4, benevolent bakeneko X3
Poe-tae-toee: Light green, Pink, Lavender, White, Golden Grunnies; Peach, Orange, dark chocolate, Lavender, Dusty Pink, Deep Purple and Mint bunny ears.
Sushi Surfer: 5M, Polka dot rose
ANON: 5O,OOO,OOOG
Cyrus Farre: 2O,OOO,OOOG
Lustfullnezz: 3,OOO,OOOG
grandlord100: 2O,OOO,OOOG Thea the unicornx2, Melodious Cantatax2, Fiametta the Phoenixx2, Modern Miko, Lady Lunar x2, Audio Starlet Blue Rei x2
nana1013: 5OO,OOO,OOOG
Albruna: lady unicorn, shadow fencer, summer violet, pepper the cat, zarathrustras contemplation, lady evangeline, dalnim, cheshire kitten, actaeons blessing, blind death, winsor, viva la mode
Cant 69 gotta poop: steam gear desperadox2, space wreck, bone scythe, Ishikawa the kappa, umi the kappa, plastic commando
Neuromaniac: cheriubum wings different colorsx7, fergus the scottish terrier, (animal) peach romper, (animal) white cardigan, (animal) white bloomers, (animal) basic white hair bow
Divinitate : Tunnu the bear, dances des etoiles, steamgear desperado, beloved velveteen, mini flapping angel wings, rosa decora, highway amaryllis, scarlet riding hood, lady katrinn, dolce, emery flower, scenic tea party.
Lunaric Sun: Cherubiums Wings, Dander Bunny ears x24, Grunny x14. Odd easter egg
Endless sarcasm 4M, blade of the midnight sky
Nagira Akisa 5OM, Little lucie doll, neopolitan pandalita
memyselfiamweird: 1B , The ringmaster doll, icy marionette, laced blessings, churchips blessing, black bishop tactician
The Astral Traveler: Shadow fencer, winter groomx2, summer groom x2, prince antoine, starlit promise, sparkling night, demonic innocence x2, inky wisp
Sushi Surfer: 1OM, HoC: Wyrmtail Sage
La Mort Peut Venir: 14.8M
Officer Dilligaf: Hard candy rocker, sherwood outlawx2, Winsor doll, the moth lullaby, tied and entwined, Bonbonieru Konpeito, Pistachio macaron, red rose corsagex2, red hearts mood bubblex3, loli popx2, llight spirit, dark jubilee, kitten cresent moon, midnight rainbow, la pavot rose x2, princess merina doll x2, sweet streets rina doll, Princess estelle, Zorya, bonny lass, Proteus doll, keiko's cake 2nd gen, kaya the cat, bom bom the bunny, rabbot brigade, leporine warrior, bunny brigade, sleepytime princess,
TheLightestVillain: 1OM, artificial love song, Ritzy dame, graceful lunarian, island sherbert, all-star cheer 2nd gen, workshop flora
bzztbzzt : 25M, astra-33: lunar moth,
Ensign Redshirt : 73,238,271M, time and space x6, wreath halo, starfish face, unibrow, food come, jackster leggings, jackster two-pointed hat
Silent Empathy: 1OB
Jensen Quackles : 1B, peach, baby blue, mint, radioactive, null, pumpkin, crystalx2 and cupcake fully bunny plushie, ultra satan, geitz spirit, geist the spitz, hatofowl, krankles the kiwi, mewpit, angel imp plushie, devil imp plushie, milk the cat, pepper the cat x2, ice werewolf, kepler-22b, rosette kitten star, breakfast the calicosummer 2014 mens collection, fall 2014 mens collection, little lemon lime, snow deer, stag companinion, bailey, gaia office pet stookie, summer of the shark, winky, sanzuwu, korora the penguin plushie to many more to list
nana1013: 1B, Rosamunds redemption x2, omen of silence.
Yuvreenroks: 1,143,000,000g
Storm To Pass: stellar wish, miss chimes, kumihos sister, the cunning king of cats, dumpling the bear, lord of snow, step sister, fall of the morning star, white swan, frosty kisses, valhallas obsidian armor, glittering jellyfish baos baos
Chiriyum : 1B, Raiders shih garment, majnoon, puppeteers reprise, ultimatum blade, dumpling the bear, CYMK ranchu fishy, Jinxis charm, hey doge, mewpit, inaris beads 13thgen, ezo okami, white heavenly unmentionables,
TheLightestVillain: 33M, tsuki the moon rabbit, nitemare headband, house of mirrors
mn_4265: 1OOM,
Kaze Rune: 2B
Sexy Fox Samurai: 2OM
Etua: 5OOM, Septima's Wings, Lulling Lucie, Venus' Lace, Uni's Lace, Belletristic Beauty, Sparkle Eyeshadow, Antique Shop 8th gen, Highwire Veronica, Onyx Flutter, Haute Modena 2nd gen, Bunnihilation, Daisy's Light Hair
Miffshy: 1OB, Swan tune, Fairy Iridessa, Loli Pop, Mystix Dance, Threetoned Eyeshadow, Demon's Dominance, Demon's Dignity, Actaeon's Blessing, Tapioca Berry, Warm Adrian Hair, Christened King dark proud locks, Old Crimson Shoes,
kaze rune 2OB!!!!!!
SamBaby143 25B!!!!
Lecalli: 25B!!!!!!!
iAmSamtastic: 1OOB!!'
UTOPIAN : 1B
Misaki Koizumi 1OOM
Zilla-TheGreat: 10 crystal ball
Savior of Humanity 537B!!!!!!!!, silent nurse, cursed studend a, kindhearted professor, doe-eyed darling, puppeteer, happy melody, tragic melody, workshop flora, virgils sinister verdit, primrose path. butterfly punch, pistolera 4th gen, hocuspocus hair, kitsune mask, the sandman dreams, heatr x mind, icy marionette, persophone, black russian, tricksters stragatem, neapolitan panda, mirai doll, rosamund doll, Actaeons blessing, tied and entwined, koji the red fox, teddy the cuddly bear, asmodeus wings, the celestial queen of solair, black bishop tactician red devil mini wings, bicolored cutie pigtails, puppeteers reprise, dark mage, weeping wanderer, la mort rouge, jada the unicorn, dullhans edge, strawberry ribbon candy, herbalist aisha, faustines bottle, devil trap card, vayhala abyssol armor, stella leopridia, child prodegidy, transgenic soldier, divided stars, thoughtful bride, team barton uniform, thimbles tea party, butterflys lament, resolute hero, divided stars, comet breaker, warmth of apollo, animal doufu hua, the princess doll, checkmate 3rd gen, bound warlock, albino moth wings,valiant the exotic short haired catx2, pamplie the ragdoll cat, cream cornish rex cat, little yetti, kitten cresent moon. queen maries velvet, ram doll, anurla doll, charming majoko doroho, shrill shirley, loony hatter, Mistress of the waste, royaltea, enforcer officer, back alley, lucks on my side, wary charlatan, knavish charlatan, cord of orpheus, digital chic, lovely petals, pink lace heart mood bubble, pink glittering stockings, misguided brother, misguided sister, energetic plantable, sapphire cave, chirpy chubs, sinister souru, war game, bom bom the bunny, conquerer of the world, valkyries decent, fern frost scarf, cupcake darling, and soooooo much more!!! To much to list.
maeroh: 5B
Dreamjedi: Trade of items.
Poe-tae-toee: 2 trades full of items.
Chai vee: trade containing 7 items.
The Virgin Slayer: trade full of items
Owl R U: trade full of items.
Shimo Kousetsu: 15B
MsDark_Heart: 100M
Illiane91: trade containing 7 items.
Anon: Ebony devil spikes, Fall of the twilight star, Fremere's guard 8th gen, [Animal] Maddie Hatter.
PinkieKitty: A trade of misc. items!
Eowuclya:22M + Trade full of misc. items!
chyna_doll:4B + Reindeer March, Polar bear march, Demonic style, Ruby spiked wings,[Animal] Boundary scout, [Animal] Spooky Neconomicon, Plum Social, Monarch Maiden, [Animal] Wounded Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moonlight rose jojo: 10,642,346,546B, Annual songbird, [Animal] Keplars stargazing, [Animal] Kyaramaru taste, Mujaji, Light half sister hair, Googly mood bubble, frustrated mood bubble, Angry vein mood bubble, Oh my gumball, Son of Rordis, [Animal] Lunar sweetness, [Animal] Wounded Glory !!!!!
Alexandre of Tulgey: 12 misc [Animal] items!!!!
material witness: 32 Misc items!!!!!!!
Princess of the Crows: 26 misc items!!!!!
Foolish Rabbit: 1B, Beyond Magenta, Stellar night, Josie's Journey 2nd G.!!!!
Princess of the crows: Brutal Warzones, Retro Turbo Wanderlust, Muted Time Lapse Gala, Relaxed Skullheads, Spooky Skullheads, Monsieur Loyal's Revenge, [Animal] Playful Kurochan, [Animal] Strict Boardroom Beast, [Animal] Julius the Magnificent, Igneous Vespers' Core, Infinite Gaze, Pongo the Ferret, Fallout Bandit, Steamgear Bandit, Bahamut the Dragon,[Animal] Pandora's Beast, Pandora's Beast, Checkmate Void, With Love, Club Verge, Princess of the Forest, Curator of Hell, Sky Rogue, Fortunate One, Starcrossed Vision, Fading Love (x2),
Doe-Eyed Darling
Relax bear: 10B!!!!!!
Glitched Existence: 482,294,418,627!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER heart heart heart crying crying

Golden Girl

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/dream-big-dream-magic-a-charity-games-prizes/t.91503039/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sVwjrvK.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/dream-big-dream-magic-a-charity-games-prizes/t.91503039/][img]http://i.imgur.com/3MnQ5qA.png[/img][/url]

Charities:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Quests:
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image
User Image User Image

Golden Girl

xoClicheOuais
User Image
Reserved

Golden Girl

xoClicheOuais
User Image