Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nerd

User Image

o2.o8.11 - Thread going on Hiatus until I figure out wtf I want to do with the charity. Sorry guys.
o1.o1.11 - REGS! We're doing some spring winter cleaning! We're asking you guys to please re-send your donation forms! Please PM a new, filled out form to the mule: Sweet Aurora Australis. Newcomers, if you have sent in a form before now, please re-send it, too. Dream On! is starting fresh!

12.26.1o - After an extended hiatus, Miisu is sorta kinda back, with big changes underway to the charity. Stay tuned.
1o.o6.1o - BCA contests now up! Announcement here
o9.15.1o - Okay, there's been some... issues w/the Dragon Cave eggs in posts. I'm -hoping- it's been all cleared up. The eggs/hatchlings/etc ARE allowed, just please no "CLICK ME" spam.
Sorry for the hassle, trouble, confusion, hurt feelings/anger/etc.
o9.o8.1o - 1000 pages! freaking awesome, guys! ;D
o9.o4.1o - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
o9.o2.1o - announcement c:
o8.19.1o - As we near 500 pages (holy fish!) - a contest! 5th poster on page 500 gets 50k!
o8.14.1o - Surpassed 100 pages! Wow guys, thank you! <3
Also merged with Chatting Charity, please welcome their mods and members!
o8.13.1o - Dream On! Is officially open!

User Image
User Image

ⓌⒺⓁⒸⓄⓂⒺ to DREAM ON!

Thanks for stopping by my newest, and hopefully this time permanent, home on Gaia! I welcome you in, and hope that you make this your home, too! After nearly seven years of loyal servitude to the addiction that is GaiaOnline, Miisu was on the verge of being done with this place. She spent most of her gold on avatar art, and was going to call it quits once and for all. But then, as she was going through her old subscribed threads, she came across her old quest thread, which ended up being a pseudo-charity. And that was it. She found a reason to stay, to donate, keep making friends, and helping make other Gaians' dreams come true.

Please be sure to read everything on the front page, it's important! Myself, and the staff of Dream On! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Also, please be sure to keep your wishlists visible and up to date if you can. We have faeries flying about- yes this is a gift bombing zone.
C:

User Image

» About « ۰ Rules ۰ Staff ۰ Contests ۰ Given ۰ Received ۰ White/Black ۰ Links ۰
User Image

Be sure to follow these and we'll get along just fine...

☆ First and foremost, follow and adhere to the Gaia ToS!
★ Please be polite and courteous to everyone in here. Including myself, my staff, and fellow patrons. Be nice, make friends! Isn't that what Gaia's all about, really? c:
☆ Even though this is a charity, please refrain from begging. It's generally frowned upon, and really if you just stick around and chat, you're bound to get a donation.
★ Chatspeak, txttlk, and the like... please don't. Try to be at least semi-literate. Myself and my staff don't enjoy deciphering your posts.
☆ Page stretching, and obscenely large quote trees - please try to not do either.
★ Please don't quote anything on the first page. There's no need to, and it's generally spammy.
☆ Please be active!! No hit and runners. Stick around, and make friends!
★ I don't mind bumping, but if there are other people in the thread, try to strike up a conversation! Don't alienate users by ignoring them and bumping away.
☆ Staff and mods are law here. Don't argue with them!
★ Please do not send in a donation form until you post in the thread a few times. Activity is key, here! C:
☆ Please don't post your donation form in the thread, please PM the forum to the Charity mule, Sweet Aurora Australis!
★ Rules can and will be added or changed as Staff sees fit.
☆ About mule accounts - they're forbidden here. If you are caught using a mule in contests, or to get more donations, you WILL be blacklisted and banned from the thread. So don't use them! Cheating never gets anybody anywhere.
★ Have you read all of these? Can you prove it? If you've read all these rules, then please post a heart in your first post!
☆ As of 14 August, we have adopted a two-strike policy. It's really obvious when you don't read/follow the rules.
★ Lastly, and most importantly, have FUN here! C:

Donation Form

Did you read all the rules?
Did you test the waters? (Did you post a few times?)
Please PM your donation form to the charity mule - Sweet Aurora Australis!
Please title your PM DONATION FORM!

[size=14][color=palevioletred]
★ [b]Username[/b] ::
★ [b]Join Date[/b] ::
★ [b]Number of posts (on Gaia)[/b] ::
★ [b]What are you questing (provide link to quest thread/dream avi/etc if possible)[/b] ::
★ [b]What is your current progress? (xxx gold/xxx gold)[/b] ::
★ [b]Have you read all of the rules?[/b] ::
★ [b]Recommend a song! (Youtube link)[/b] ::
[/color][/size]

User Image

۰ About ۰ » Rules « ۰ Staff ۰ Contests ۰ Given ۰ Received ۰ White/Black ۰ Links ۰
User Image

Helpers, Mods, Friends... Respect 'em.

User Image
Chocolat M ii s u - Owner

Hey there, I'm Miisu. And this bit of chaos crammed into a certifiable giggle is my charity. What to say about me... There isn't much, really. Wanna get to know me? Hang out and talk to me. I don't bite unless requested and paid up front.

User Image
Kaelel - Co-Owner

Hellooo~
I'm the KaelMonster! I am armed with my trusty Putin and together we save tear apart Gaia!
I am an evil villain of adorableness, and you will fall prey to my attacks!
> v<

User Image
Spazzy Azzy - Staff

Ello'
I am azzy and I lurk around stalking that piece of bacon.....Aka Kae! I tend to love to give but don't get on my bad side.....I tend to bite.....^.^

User Image
FluffyKlutz - Moderator

this sexy little piece of brazil is sure to make you feel welcome ; ) if her amazing sense of humor doesnt make you fall for her, then her dancing skills sure will. be sure to have at least one conversation with her or your days here on gaia have meant nothing.

User Image
SemiSuicidal - Moderator

Call me Semi! I'm a third year college student, but I'm on here quite a bit. If you need something, don't hesitate to ask. I can be pretty agreeable most of the time. Just don't make me mad. > : D

User Image
sweet aurora australis- Charity Mule
C:

User Image

۰ About ۰ Rules ۰ » Staff « ۰ Contests ۰ Given ۰ Received ۰ White/Black ۰ Links ۰
User Image

Shoot for the Moon!

somecomingsoon.

User Image
۰ About ۰ Rules ۰ Staff ۰ » Contests « ۰ Given ۰ Received ۰ White/Black ۰ Links ۰
User Image

Have the Wish I Wish Tonight

JinxyCatPlus - 20k
Simply Spinks - 45k
Time_is_but_a_wish - 40k
Bonten-chan - 45k
Shanra the Dragon Bard - 20k
[.]Buttsecks Pie[.] - 20k
PhiferWolf - 20k, North Kitten Star
Reptillian Mushroom - 20k
LiL LANi3 - 20k
greenyfree21 - 20k
xMelodicHarmonyx - 20k
Riolugia - 20k
Sexy Fox Samurai - 40k
Foxy Nazi - 20k
Rainbow Queef - 20k
FluffyKlutz - 45k
Sexy Fox Samurai - 20k
Orijinaru - Biancamella, 20k
gengelany - 20k
xchocoxcookiezx - 20k
Bonten-chan - 20k
xMelodicxHarmonyx - 25k
patriciaashleigh - 20k
Sycmos - 25k
iRaiindrops - 20k
Kouhei-san - 25k
Time_is_but_a_wish - 20k
YamiTyger - 25k
Twinkle Twats - 20k
KireiKatt - 20k
Orijinaru - 25k
Pirou - 20k

User Image

۰ About ۰ Rules ۰ Staff ۰ Contests ۰ » Given « ۰ Received ۰ White/Black ۰ Links ۰
User Image

Dream Until Your Dreams Come True!

Have you donated to the charity? Your name and what you donated will go here! Thank you SO much for your generous contributions to the thread! It's people like you that keep the charity going! <3

Shanra the Dragon Bard - Gift of the Goddess, Gift of the Gods, Gothic Veil, Spirit Falcon, Tama's Basket 4th gen, Jackster Face Paint, Fausto's Bottle
Riolugia - Gift of the Goddess
Chatting Charity - Nutcracker Prince, Pink Gi, zOMG! Monster Armor, Deluxe Green Flame Shirt, Coco Kitty Mascot Suit, Gaia 7th Anniversary Lucky Envelope, 3k Tokens, Double Rainbow, Magic Mirror, Legend of the Astro Logger, The Gator, Pantheracorax Agate 7th gen, 739,226g, Dunce Cap, Mokona hat x2, spirit halo, jack's 2k7 headphones, Neapolitan Sash x2, Angelic Boots, Jolly Slippers, Hawk Brown Kachina Dancer's Wings, Santa Cow Plushie, You are a Cow, Doves, Iron Maiden, Tiny Terror Dol, Lil' Gargy, Dragon and Kai, Plain Fluff plushie, Lovebird Plush, Antique Globe, Outlaw wolf pup, Titan's legacy , Goldfish x2 {{Thank you so much Chris!}}
Rei - Akaichou - 75k!
OmgRee - 10.2k!
Valorous Koishi - Facebook team jacket, Mocha Lounge Jacket, Monster Lab Coat, Rhinestone flipflops, spirited 2k9 captain's boots, fresh grass skirt, spirited 2k7 scarf, red heart glasses, madagascar giraffe mask, sparkling star pin: kitten star, barton friendship leaf, coraline key
FluffyKlutz - salsa ruffled top, ocean beach sandals, trap jaw, skittles necklace, skittles contacts, rose and pink reversible bracelets
TheDustyPagan - 47k
Riolugia - Grace Of Eros x2, Sweatdrop Mood bubble x2, 100k
-Atomic Soul Chi- - ORLY? Hat, Bunny Hoodie, DandiiDooDad Spore 2nd Gen., Green Doggie Balloon Animal, Henrietta, Swimming Goldfish
xMelodicxHarmonyx - Sven the Penguin x4, Solar Sash, Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy
Mr Om Nom Noms - 25k
Time_is_but_a_wish - purple SP work Jacket, gold and white saloon girl's dress, lovely genie purple bangled bra, crystal box, dress of the swan, red candy striped stockings, white with pink lace skates, orange stripes beach towel, churpy chickie, long bull horns, red and black saloon girl feather headpiece, rhinestone flip-flops
Stop Dont Believin - Loyal Jay, Her Infernal Majesty, Fairy Wings, Aquatica
Taerinn - oh my gumball, sweet pea, giacamo's charm, gaia 7th aniversary lucky envelope x4, 300k
Erykus - 400k
Utopia (Courtesy of YamiTyger) - 500k
Adali Irxies - 100k, The Wonderful Green Wizard
Ringmaster Monsieur Loyal - 159000, snowboard pants red, 4th amigo lucky pants, black reading glasses, cravate demonique, preda-armor, lovebird paper charm, kappa paper charm, panda paper charm, momo paper charm

User Image

۰ About ۰ Rules ۰ Staff ۰ Contests ۰Given ۰ » Received « ۰ White/Black ۰ Links ۰
User Image

White List

Kaelel - She ordered the graphics and banners, and coded the thread for me! She's super freaking amazing, worship her! D:<
YamiTyger - He's been with us since the beginning, and keeps the thread afloat.
Ringmaster Monsieur Loyal - His presence is always welcomed in the charity. Again, he keeps the thread afloat when it would otherwise be drowning.

Black List

No one, hopefully it stays that way!

User Image

۰ About ۰ Rules ۰ Staff ۰ Contests ۰Given ۰ Received ۰ » White/Black « ۰ Links ۰
User Image

In

88 x 31 and 200 x 40 exchange only.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://bit.ly/ciubME][img]http://bit.ly/aKUmfG[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://bit.ly/ciubME][img]http://bit.ly/a5BrX0[/img][/url]

Out

User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

۰ About ۰ Rules ۰ Staff ۰ Contests ۰Given ۰ Received ۰ White/Black ۰ » Links « ۰

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff