Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Closed

May I redirect your attention to Dream Charity 2.0?

closed 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
closed 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
closed 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
closed 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
closed 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Noob

I'm just joking everyone. I'm going to start a new charity only it won't have the heart vote thing at the top. I'm a sucker for those. Also, I'm bipolar. I'll give you the new link once I'm done. I have really come to know many of you and made good friends here, so there is no way I could abandon you all. There is just the occasional jerk that comes by to ruin my day, and today I'm going to put an end to this hate.

OG Puppy

15,825 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Moira 200
Lalenka

You cant stop meh
User Image

~hides
wahtin evri tim

Enduring Spirit

Can it be called 'The Fugly Bitches Charity: Charity for Fugly Bitches'?

[edit]Wait. Why did I think it said "b***h" in the title? It must be Freudian, or that I've spent the whole day with one contact lense on. (There's an answer to one of your quiz's questions.)

Noob

MiStyle

sure why not

Noob

MiStyle

[edit]Wait. Why did I think it said "b***h" in the title? It must be Freudian, or that I've spent the whole day with one contact lense on. (There's an answer to one of your quiz's questions.)

Because you subconsciously think im a b***h.

Enduring Spirit

Lalenka
Because you subconsciously think im a b***h.

I thought I read "rich b***h". The title I gave seems good though!

Considerate Superhero

g
Lalenka
Grave Star
ur fr
Lalenka
Grave Star
Lalenka
Grave Star
not really, just that bit about your boyfriend but that was it. everything else.. was kind. i thought you were a real princess.and dont take that means im ruinterested or interesting. you could of asked me to be nicer if it bothered you. that would of happened. i will respect your wishes now and leave.

I don't care for rude people here. You're a cocky jerk no one likes. neutral
your rude ,mean, and unfair.im more forgiving than you. I asked for a chance and you turn wicked judgement and assume crap. Forgive you for being 10x worse. Your sensitive.

I still think you suck. Did you come here just to pick a fight? I will have to kindly place you on the black list. NOW BE GONE -throws magical pixie dust on you-
i told you i was trying to be your friend. I idntdidnt expect how cruel you were gonna be. Your so mean

and and and get some more of your retarded friends to dislike my charity
that'll really hurt my feels -laughs in your face-
I hope you have a terrible day, sir!
I can be pretty cruel. You seem to want to get on that side so I will push you to the dark side.
-slap kick punch- emotion_donotwant FEEL MY WRATH.
wow i was teasing the whole time, you take me serious than puinish everyone. Lol long live the queen.

Demonic Demigod

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Timid 100
Lalenka
roleplayingobsessed
Welp this is sad I hope everything gets better and maybe there will be a time when the charity can come back. For now ima say goodbye I hope to meet you all again.

I know you don't give a damn. It's okay to say that here.

honestly I do I was looking forward to being a part of this charity. It hurts me to hear that actually that you have been tricked or scammed so much to believe that everyone who shows a bit of concern or hope for this charity is instantly just some uncaring poster. However I want you to know that if you ever need someone to talk to my inbox is always open and I do my best to check it daily. I really do care about you even if I don't know you its simply a part of myself that even I do not quite understand. So please keep your chin up not everyone is heartless.

Anxious Noob

Noob

May I redirect your attention to Dream Charity 2.0?

Noob

Grave Star

I think you've done enough here.

Noob

roleplayingobsessed
Lalenka
roleplayingobsessed
Welp this is sad I hope everything gets better and maybe there will be a time when the charity can come back. For now ima say goodbye I hope to meet you all again.

honestly I do I was looking forward to being a part of this charity. It hurts me to hear that actually that you have been tricked or scammed so much to believe that everyone who shows a bit of concern or hope for this charity is instantly just some uncaring poster. However I want you to know that if you ever need someone to talk to my inbox is always open and I do my best to check it daily. I really do care about you even if I don't know you its simply a part of myself that even I do not quite understand. So please keep your chin up not everyone is heartless.

I'm sick to my stomach. Thank you, it is refreshing to meet someone as kind as yourself on Gaia these days. The internet isn't as fun as it used to be.

Demonic Demigod

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Timid 100
Lalenka
roleplayingobsessed
Lalenka
roleplayingobsessed

I'm sick to my stomach. Thank you, it is refreshing to meet someone as kind as yourself on Gaia these days. The internet isn't as fun as it used to be.

sadly I must agree its insane the amount of joy the online world used to bring but now it seems like a job. Mostly work and no fun. Im hoping I can make a change to this. I have plan now all I need to do is set it in motion but it will take some time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff