Too many roleplays
gonk

Ruthless Bloodsucker

13,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Dragonsama
Hi! Puppies and small dogs are cute XD I used to have a small dog who was really adorable, she had good mother instincts too. She even adopted a litter of kittens as her own XD that was cute. On a side note, I was wondering if you still had a 'Thank You Letter For April 2006', if you would be so kind as to let me have it?
Drull Baby
Dragonsama
Drull Baby
Dragonsama

~Waves~
Sorry for the late reply, >.>
I'm kinda distracted right now.
V.V

That's okay, so am I XD

Too many roleplays
gonk

I've been trying to get my job back @_@
Amami Hatake
Dragonsama
Hi! Puppies and small dogs are cute XD I used to have a small dog who was really adorable, she had good mother instincts too. She even adopted a litter of kittens as her own XD that was cute. On a side note, I was wondering if you still had a 'Thank You Letter For April 2006', if you would be so kind as to let me have it?

I don't think I do. You can always check the list ^^

And awww, a puppy with kittens! *squee* emotion_kirakira

Ruthless Bloodsucker

13,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Dragonsama
Amami Hatake
Dragonsama

Its on the list.
Yea she was really adorable with them, she used to clean them and feed them, she had very good motherly instincts, she even would try to tak care of us when we were small, she practically adopted me and my 2 sisters too
Amami Hatake
Dragonsama
Amami Hatake
Dragonsama

Its on the list.
Yea she was really adorable with them, she used to clean them and feed them, she had very good motherly instincts, she even would try to tak care of us when we were small, she practically adopted me and my 2 sisters too

*looks* ... herple derple purple pamcakes. Totally is. XD Okay, so, start a trade! ^^;

XD That's so cute!

Ruthless Bloodsucker

13,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Dragonsama
Amami Hatake
Dragonsama
Amami Hatake
Dragonsama

Its on the list.

*looks* ... herple derple purple pamcakes. Totally is. XD Okay, so, start a trade! ^^;

XD That's so cute!

Yeah, she was XD
i sent, thank you for letting me have the letter! cat_3nodding
Amami Hatake
Dragonsama
Amami Hatake
Dragonsama

Its on the list.

XD That's so cute!

Yeah, she was XD
i sent, thank you for letting me have the letter! cat_3nodding

^_^ Welcome!

Explorer

This has been here for a month. Wow. Anyway, I am asking for the Thank you letter April 2006. And someone probably did that my little pony I assume.
VaniIla Coke
This has been here for a month. Wow. Anyway, I am asking for the Thank you letter April 2006. And someone probably did that my little pony I assume.

Yeah, a month and still not much is gone.. @_@ Except the April 2006 letter, that -is- gone. I need to update what's gone and what ain't... Sorry @_@ The universe kind of dumped on my parade in the last week or so, and I've been forgetting about this thread. Now that I have a cold though, I imagine I'll have insomnia and tidying up this list will give me something to do XD
VaniIla Coke
And someone probably did that my little pony I assume.

Oh, and yes. XD I'm okay if you do it again, though. Or look for the hidden rule, I'm okay with that too.
Well, now that all the big items are gone, did this die out now? @_@ Where're all my humans at?

Enchantress

Dragonsama
Well, now that all the big items are gone, did this die out now? @_@ Where're all my humans at?

Here~ xD
how are you? I thought you quit confused
tinkerboricua
Dragonsama

Here~ xD
how are you? I thought you quit confused

XD I still have a ton of stuff that needs to go away, and a few items that are stuck in my house. I'm... well, still alive, anyway XD You?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff