Welcome to Gaia! ::

Puppies are so cute. Too bad mine isn't a puppy anymore. emo
User Image
May I please have your Kiki Kitty?
krizterkat18
Dragonsama
krizterkat18
That's very generous of you to give your stuff away 3nodding

^^; Thanks! I just figured I'm not using it anymore, and it's kinda silly to let it languish when other people can have fun with it. I'm also kinda hoping that whoever gets this stuff, when they're done with Gaia, might donate a thing or two away too.

Well hopefully they do.

As it is your giveaway, I know you decide who to give things to but from the list - the very long list - I don't want to seem like I am begging or whatnot, there are items that interest me (angelbow, nightmare parasol, winged anklets [I know you are wearing them 3nodding ], pixie). I'd be grateful for a donation to my questing.

Also, puppies are adorable! heart

Yeah, that list was longer than I thought after I hauled everything out sweatdrop

Hmm... out of the things I'm not wearing which tempts you the most? ^^;; The anklets are gonna be the hardest thing for me to pass on, because it took years to get them ^^; They may actually go to my sister who still plays..
Dragonsama
Hey I'm sorry you dont like gaia anymore. Ive been on a quest for KiKi kitty and I may i have yours? So you like puppies whee I have two. We found one of them in the street and she is a mix of a poodle and a terrier, and we have a Yorkie terrier. They are the best dogs heart

Lavish Hunter

Dragonsama
krizterkat18
Dragonsama
krizterkat18

^^; Thanks! I just figured I'm not using it anymore, and it's kinda silly to let it languish when other people can have fun with it. I'm also kinda hoping that whoever gets this stuff, when they're done with Gaia, might donate a thing or two away too.

Well hopefully they do.

As it is your giveaway, I know you decide who to give things to but from the list - the very long list - I don't want to seem like I am begging or whatnot, there are items that interest me (angelbow, nightmare parasol, winged anklets [I know you are wearing them 3nodding ], pixie). I'd be grateful for a donation to my questing.

Yeah, that list was longer than I thought after I hauled everything out sweatdrop

Hmm... out of the things I'm not wearing which tempts you the most? ^^;; The anklets are gonna be the hardest thing for me to pass on, because it took years to get them ^^; They may actually go to my sister who still plays..

Difficult decision, everything is so tempting... I believe I would like the angelbow. xd
I am sure your sister would appreciate the anklets!
tinkerboricua
Dragonsama

Same thing I did when I left gaia. I was absent for a year and here I'm again :3 Maybe you'll come back again? ^^
Good luck with your giveaway!

P.d. Idk if my grammar is that good tho :/ English isn't my first language sweatdrop

Eeee! Your av is so pretty! ... Okay, I'm done squealing XD

I wondered for a really long time if I was gonna come back or not, and with it being over a year since my last log-in [and I think a year and a half the time before that] the odds of it are slowly dropping to nothing. I'd rather not hold on to all this stuff anymore for a 'I might possibly come back for a little while...'

Thanks, though ^_^ And I understand not knowing the rules if it's not your first language, I just don't care for posts that I need to get a teenager to translate for me. XD
krizterkat18
Dragonsama
krizterkat18
Dragonsama
krizterkat18

Well hopefully they do.

Difficult decision, everything is so tempting... I believe I would like the angelbow. xd

Open a trade, would you? ^_^

Unrelated: COMPUTER STOP BEING MADE OF THE HERPILY DERPILIES scream
stressed

Enchantress

Dragonsama
tinkerboricua
Dragonsama

Same thing I did when I left gaia. I was absent for a year and here I'm again :3 Maybe you'll come back again? ^^

P.d. Idk if my grammar is that good tho :/ English isn't my first language sweatdrop

I wondered for a really long time if I was gonna come back or not, and with it being over a year since my last log-in [and I think a year and a half the time before that] the odds of it are slowly dropping to nothing. I'd rather not hold on to all this stuff anymore for a 'I might possibly come back for a little while...'

Thanks, though ^_^ And I understand not knowing the rules if it's not your first language, I just don't care for posts that I need to get a teenager to translate for me. XD

hehe thank youu! I change my avi every single day! xD I used to compete on arenas also! That's why I came to gaia actually.. so I can change my avi every day again :3

What you are doing is great. I gave away everything and I don't regret it at all. Even tho I began at cero again .. I'm doing great with my quest now ^^ my list of wanted items is like super looong. But at least I use all the items :3 cuz I keep changing my avi ^^

If you want to, I would like anything. I'll make a beautiful avi with it ^.^ But that Thank You Letter For July 2006 is tempting me haha

Distinct Smoker

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
The A. or D. Anklets are cute for sure. I remember owning a Pandy Pack when I first joined.

I actually have a long haired chiuaha puppy myself. God, can't spell for the dear life of me with some breeds.
Nara-Shikamaru Rocks
User Image

IWDEUGFC['' IT'S ADORABLE open a trade *quiet squee*

Distinct Smoker

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
I have to go finish up an exam for the time being, but I'll try to pop in later. Anything would be appreciated.

Lavish Hunter

Dragonsama
krizterkat18
Dragonsama

Open a trade, would you? ^_^

Unrelated: COMPUTER STOP BEING MADE OF THE HERPILY DERPILIES scream
stressed

Ok.
Haha, don't you just love technology? whee
Dragonsama
Nara-Shikamaru Rocks

IWDEUGFC['' IT'S ADORABLE open a trade *quiet squee*
Thanks! And I know right?! If that puppy was a chocolate color then it would look like my dog! emotion_yatta

Shopper

oooo, a giveaway. surprised That's awfully nice of you. whee
tinkerboricua
Dragonsama
tinkerboricua
Dragonsama

hehe thank youu! I change my avi every single day! xD I used to compete on arenas also! That's why I came to gaia actually.. so I can change my avi every day again :3

What you are doing is great. I gave away everything and I don't regret it at all. Even tho I began at cero again .. I'm doing great with my quest now ^^ my list of wanted items is like super looong. But at least I use all the items :3 cuz I keep changing my avi ^^

If you want to, I would like anything. I'll make a beautiful avi with it ^.^ But that Thank You Letter For July 2006 is tempting me haha

Sadly, the letters are all stuck in my stupid house XD I'm working on getting them out, but it'll take time. I'm making notes though, and whenever I get them out and you're still interested, you may have one ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff