yayayayay. Thanks!! C:

^_^ Welcome!
Installment
Dragonsama
Installment
can i away your G bot? ;D
i think its lonely ;D
a robo dog sure is going to be a tight pet biggrin

XD You've already gotten two toys. Most people only got one.

hahah yeah ;D
im just trying to get your robo dog a home <3 hehehe

i love dogs~ like a lot hehe

XD I do too. Someone just asked about the G-bot recently, so I think he'll be okay XD Although they didn't ask if they could have him, just if he was still here. XD

Enchantress

Dragonsama

XD Welcome! ^^

Thank you a lot again! ;3 It will help a lot with my long quest! ^^ I hope you have fun in r/l. And if you happen to come back, remember to contact me again~ I will help you with items if you need some! wink
Burning Peasant Head
Dragonsama
"What the hell was I expecting to -do- with all this?!"
Exactly! emotion_brofist I think my idea back then was that if I kept it long enough, it would inflate horrendously. And, yeah - some things did. Talk about being a pack-rat though. xD

emotion_brofist I think that was my thinking too XD At least, that would explain most of this stuff XD

8,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Dragonsama
Installment
Dragonsama
Installment
can i away your G bot? ;D
i think its lonely ;D
a robo dog sure is going to be a tight pet biggrin

XD You've already gotten two toys. Most people only got one.

hahah yeah ;D
im just trying to get your robo dog a home <3 hehehe

i love dogs~ like a lot hehe

XD I do too. Someone just asked about the G-bot recently, so I think he'll be okay XD Although they didn't ask if they could have him, just if he was still here. XD

haha ohh finally! ;D
a new place for the robo doh heart heart
hurray! thank you for your kindness <3
Dragonsama
emotion_brofist I think that was my thinking too XD At least, that would explain most of this stuff XD
Anyway, I'm not quite sure why I came in here (I never was one to ask for things)... But I wish you the best of luck with your giveaway! :3 Was fun chatting with another oldie.
tinkerboricua
Dragonsama

XD Welcome! ^^

Thank you a lot again! ;3 It will help a lot with my long quest! ^^ I hope you have fun in r/l. And if you happen to come back, remember to contact me again~ I will help you with items if you need some! wink

^_^ Good luck with your quest! And I will if I do ^^
Installment
Dragonsama

haha ohh finally! ;D
a new place for the robo doh heart heart
hurray! thank you for your kindness <3

XD That is, if they -ask- for my G-bot instead of just opening a trade.. XD

You're welcome ^^

Enchantress

Dragonsama
tinkerboricua
Dragonsama

XD Welcome! ^^

^_^ Good luck with your quest! And I will if I do ^^
Thanks wink
Burning Peasant Head
Dragonsama
Anyway, I'm not quite sure why I came in here (I never was one to ask for things)... But I wish you the best of luck with your giveaway! :3 Was fun chatting with another oldie.

For the amusement? XD And thanks! It's always fun to talk to other oldbies. ^^

XD I found this file the other day from right after the whole Grunny thing. It was Christmas and I redid Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. I never did finish it, but Admin Got Run Over By A Grunny was a pretty funny idea at the time. XD
Dear I have been on a quest , And trying to sell things to get to my quest of 1,000,000 . So I was wondering if you had any Thank You Letter's left?
Dragonsama
For the amusement? XD And thanks! It's always fun to talk to other oldbies. ^^

XD I found this file the other day from right after the whole Grunny thing. It was Christmas and I redid Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. I never did finish it, but Admin Got Run Over By A Grunny was a pretty funny idea at the time. XD
Perhaps!

That's awesome. xD That Grunny event was a lot of fun!

Invisible Giver

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Dragonsama

Third day in a row

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dragonsama

buchipeng

I can trade my letters and stuff that was housebound now. Who still wants em?

I'm thinking anyone who doesn't respond to this by Monday forfeits their claim unless they convince me otherwise XD

I am ready and responding! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces