Welcome to Gaia! ::

gaia_angelright

Devoted Lunatic

47,365 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
just a heads up i was dealing with a sick cat for the past bit and yesterday i sadly lost my kitty. i don't know how around ill be... i'm really depressed and idk right now what to do or think. i've had him since i was 5 years old (he had just turned 23 on july 28th).... he was a huge part of my life... sorry sad

Generous Lover

18,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Schizophrenic Chicken
just a heads up i was dealing with a sick cat for the past bit and yesterday i sadly lost my kitty. i don't know how around ill be... i'm really depressed and idk right now what to do or think. i've had him since i was 5 years old (he had just turned 23 on july 28th).... he was a huge part of my life... sorry sad
loosing a pet is always hard lovie =(
you gave him a really good life -nods and holds her-
Schizophrenic Chicken

hey, i'm really sorry to hear about your kitty... thank you for adding me. i never know if you're online or not - i post here because i miss talking to you and i'm here if you need anything.
i saw jewlzy online once - are you still active on her?

Devoted Lunatic

47,365 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pheroic
Schizophrenic Chicken

hey, i'm really sorry to hear about your kitty... thank you for adding me. i never know if you're online or not - i post here because i miss talking to you and i'm here if you need anything.
i saw jewlzy online once - are you still active on her?
thanks hun. i appreciate it. i meant to add you a while ago but forgot sweatdrop
and ya i get on there but don't do anything on there. i sometimes get on there just to sell stuff if my shop is full

Devoted Lunatic

47,365 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SinfulGaze v2
Schizophrenic Chicken
loosing a pet is always hard lovie =(
you gave him a really good life -nods and holds her-
cry
Schizophrenic Chicken

ok, well i will stick around and try to bump sometimes. let me know if you ever want to talk!
and stop by my quest thread sometime c:

Devoted Lunatic

47,365 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pheroic
Schizophrenic Chicken

ok, well i will stick around and try to bump sometimes. let me know if you ever want to talk!
and stop by my quest thread sometime c:
i'm actually thinking about starting a new thread when i come back properly to gaia. i need a new start sweatdrop
i will drop by your thread though heart
Schizophrenic Chicken

ok! keep me posted. i will keep a lookout for your new thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff