Dun be afraid, come and party! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
I'm only a little dead inside. 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
And man, now I really wish I could afford GC... On friday, Pink Dragoness will be available. I want that, so bad. And then Gaia-Sama on saturday and monday. Buh... Buh, I say!

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

☆★ ם ѳ ʟ ʟ ★☆✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
          tab devil tail quest

Lady Ifrit
                  I do so love Chichiri. Just saying his name makes me happy. Srsly, when I'm feeling down, if I happen to think about it, I'll just start repeating his name out loud, and then I get happy. At the least, momentarily. There's so much depth to him, it's almost unbearable. I might at the least, create someone for him. He deserves... another shot at the happiness of love.
                  There's a lot of depth in all the characters,
                  and I think it will be alright to open a new chapter.
                  Not everything must go according to how it is.
                  Just create your own road and go~ write away! <3

Lady Ifrit
                  And man, now I really wish I could afford GC... On friday, Pink Dragoness will be available. I want that, so bad. And then Gaia-Sama on saturday and monday. Buh... Buh, I say!
                  Or you can just wait for the price to drop for the MP.
                  Everything will drop.

I'm waiting on a few things:
                  Oisin Blessing, Rainy Day, Kanoko, Lady Chimes,
                  Dice Bunny, Ichi, Blade (maybe), and Ringmaster.
OMG... Gaia, I'm gonna rage at you for not letting me submit a ticket...

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Junbi Hosa
          ☆★ ם ѳ ʟ ʟ ★☆✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
          tab devil tail quest

o.o;; Is it just simply not getting through?
II Little China DoLL II
Junbi Hosa
          ☆★ ם ѳ ʟ ʟ ★☆✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
          tab devil tail quest

o.o;; Is it just simply not getting through?

No, it won't even give me a link to start the ticketing process. maybe it's because I'm using chrome?

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
It is true that all characters had a lot of depth. Chichiri's just took me by surprise the most. And Nuriko... I felt very close to Nuriko through the anime. Which was odd, because normally, I don't take well to the brash, overbearing, jealous type characters. Something just drew me to him, that made me want to love him. Perhaps like a mother to a child... I don't know how to explain it proper.

If I get around to writing this, it could be a lot of fun. I just hope I can live up to Watase. Maybe I'll start characters tomorrow. When the spirit moved me with the idea, I thought I might make Jade the basis for the Priestess. Pre-Succubus days, anyway XD Priestess must be pure. And I'll probably call her Hisui, to so that she doesn't feel like an extreme marry-sue (of course, she's really not... she was meant for persona play, but being what she was, she's more graceful and well mannered than I XD )

Meh. Things don't always come down XD There are some items that just keep going up and up and up. LoL. One day, I'll have my pink dragoness. One day biggrin I'm not gonna let the lack of GC bring me down. But I will fawn. And envy everyone who purchases one. LoL

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Junbi Hosa

No, it won't even give me a link to start the ticketing process. maybe it's because I'm using chrome?

It could be. I was having issues with things not working properly in Chrome, and have been FFing it for a while.

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Junbi Hosa
          ☆★ ם ѳ ʟ ʟ ★☆✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
          tab devil tail quest

No, I cannot access the ticketing process either.
                  You will have to post in the Q&A forum and seek help there.

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

SilentBreeze90
          ☆★ ם ѳ ʟ ʟ ★☆✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
          tab devil tail quest

emotion_bigheart

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

☆★ ם ѳ ʟ ʟ ★☆✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
          tab devil tail quest

Oh, forgot a rule.
                  Added: → Do not post your art in the thread BEFORE the 24th. Just hold on to it, kayz? c:

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

☆★ ם ѳ ʟ ʟ ★☆✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
          tab devil tail quest

Lady Ifrit
                  Meh. Things don't always come down XD There are some items that just keep going up and up and up. LoL. One day, I'll have my pink dragoness. One day biggrin I'm not gonna let the lack of GC bring me down. But I will fawn. And envy everyone who purchases one. LoL
                  The items that are coming up for the sale are already going down.
                  Demand and supply.
                  There will be lots of supply soon, thus the price will drop.

According to to someone,
                  North Star Kitten was at 11mil and dropped down to 4mil due to last year's sales.

I have no doubts that it will happen this year.
                  Though NSK has gone up a bit due to it being a component for Alchemy.

Lady Ifrit
                  It could be. I was having issues with things not working properly in Chrome, and have been FFing it for a while.
                  As much as I like Chrome, FF wins the cake when I'm on Gaia.
                  It's hard to stay away for long :<

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
FF is definitely boss for Gaia. Which in a way, makes me sad. Not that I haven't missed using it regularly and whatnot. I had just wound up getting used to Chrome.

Wow. Genbu story certainly has some interesting things going on. Just finished chapter 7 of the manga. Watase keeps mentioning an anime (that I don't think can be referencing Seiryu/Suzaku) in some of the excerpts. I'm going to have to see if one was made for Genbu and/or Byako, when I'm caught up to current.

And I'm finally caught up with Supernat! So glad, my favourite characters made appearances tonight! Erm.. In the last episode XD Which would have been this passed Wednesday. I soooo jazzhands'ed a few times XD

And on that note, I'm off to bed! It's late and I need sleep if I'm gonna keep killing this migraine. It's still there... just nowhere near as intense.

G'night yall!

Dapper Dabbler

II Little China DoLL II
My, you do convey the feeling of a "White Christmas" emotion_kirakira ~
If I don't get my account back, I might as well rage so hard...

Sweet Genius

9,450 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
II Little China DoLL II
SirenNightMoon
Siren had not paid the bill in a bit they turn it off till she paid money that she owe sweatdrop
          ☆★ ם ѳ ʟ ʟ ★☆✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
          tab devil tail quest

Oh noes!
                  Was there a late fee? D:

Little bit >.< But now Siren has paid money she owed and now has internet~ So what is this about a possible gift exchange?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff