Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
You're dream avi is awesome! Did you make it yourself?
Good luck madam!

Big Member

kadesha
Good luck madam!

Yup. I'm hoping once it's done, to enter in the Avatar Arena... But I just finished the one I currently have now last month, so no gold... emotion_donotwant

Big Member

Big Member

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
Tama Rama Ding Dong
kadesha
Good luck madam!

Yup. I'm hoping once it's done, to enter in the Avatar Arena... But I just finished the one I currently have now last month, so no gold... emotion_donotwant

Sounds like a good plan. I would totally vote for you if ever.

Big Member

kadesha

I'd appreciate that! heart
I've only entered it twice and it's usually the same people who win, since they've built up a pretty big fan base.

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
Tama Rama Ding Dong
kadesha

I've only entered it twice and it's usually the same people who win, since they've built up a pretty big fan base.

Oh really? I haven't been in those waters. A couple of my friends entered and they would meebo me to vote for them, and it wasn't a hard task so I support them. Otherwise, I really don't check out the avatar contest. So just give me a message if ever. smile

Big Member

kadesha
Tama Rama Ding Dong
kadesha

Oh really? I haven't been in those waters. A couple of my friends entered and they would meebo me to vote for them, and it wasn't a hard task so I support them. Otherwise, I really don't check out the avatar contest. So just give me a message if ever. smile

For sure and L heart VE YOU!!

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
Yay! I've made a friend today! I see that you've been around Gaia for quite a long time. It's fun to make friends here now and then, right???

Big Member

kadesha
Yay! I've made a friend today! I see that you've been around Gaia for quite a long time. It's fun to make friends here now and then, right???

Yeah, actually I've had a couple years break and just came back a little while ago. But it's definitely good to make friends. biggrin

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
Tama Rama Ding Dong
kadesha

Yeah, actually I've had a couple years break and just came back a little while ago. But it's definitely good to make friends. biggrin

Last year was my comeback at this site. I was completely caught by the game zomg. I played it so much and I made new friends because of it. But then, life caught up with us, and I don't play zomg as much because it is not the same as before when I played with my allies. Do you play zomg?

Big Member

kadesha
Tama Rama Ding Dong
kadesha

Last year was my comeback at this site. I was completely caught by the game zomg. I played it so much and I made new friends because of it. But then, life caught up with us, and I don't play zomg as much because it is not the same as before when I played with my allies. Do you play zomg?

Actually, I never really got into zOMG. But I only tried it when it was in it's testing phase, so maybe I should give it a second chance.

What's got me hooked on gaia again is pretty much playing "dress up".

Big Member

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
Tama Rama Ding Dong

Actually, I never really got into zOMG. But I only tried it when it was in it's testing phase, so maybe I should give it a second chance.

I can see that! heart
You have a high taste in fashion, and I've always thought that it is a good skill to have. wink

Big Member

kadesha
Tama Rama Ding Dong

I can see that! heart
You have a high taste in fashion, and I've always thought that it is a good skill to have. wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff