Total Votes:[ 48 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 165 166 167 > >> >>> »|

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Welcome to [Demona]'s quest thread for a Kitten Star!

Feel free to hang out and chat. No donations required. (: This is where the old thread and old donations are located.

Table of Contents:
(Bolded, you are here.)
1. Welcome
2. Rules
3. About me
4. Quest / Side Quests
5. Donations
6. News
7. Contests
8. Links in
9. Links out
10. Reserved
11. Reserved
12. Reserved
13. Reserved
14. Reserved
15. Thread status

gaia_kittenstar

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

1.) DO NOT QUOTE THE FIRST PAGE.
2.) Follow the ToS.
3.) Respect each other, please. gonk I don't want to have to deal with anything along those lines.
4.) Whenever contests are available, no cheating. This should be obvious.
5.) If you won a contest (or even think you won for that matter), PM me, with the title "I won a contest!" I'll get to it as soon as I can. ( This will make the prize distribution a lot easier. )
6.) Most or all of the images I am using do not belong to me, and should be credited to their original owners, whomever that may be. xD
7.) Enjoy yourself, hang out, talk, anything. Donating is NOT required.

gaia_kittenstar

Welcome//Rules//AboutMe//Quest / SideQuests//Donations//News//Contests//LinksIn//LinksOut//Reserved//Reserved//Reserved//Reserved//Reserved//ThreadStatus

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

The name's Valkyrie. I'm turning 19 July 29th, I am currently looking for a job, and going to school in the fall. I'm majoring in Child Psychology. I have a kitten that looks a lot like the kitten star, and he is the reason why I want one. His name is Oliver. I have another cat, and her name is Amaya. My boyfriend and I just ordered four Praying Mantises and four Bumblebee Millipedes as pets as well. We plan to breed them and possibly even sell them down the road. (We love animals and pets, as you can see.) This thread is a place to keep track of my accomplishments towards my dream, and to meet new people. Feel free to chat with me and play the contests. (:

I'm questing for the Kitten Star because I have a kitten named Oliver that looks a lot like the Kitten Star. This is him. (:
User Image

gaia_kittenstar

Welcome//Rules//AboutMe//Quest / SideQuests//Donations//News//Contests//LinksIn//LinksOut//Reserved//Reserved//Reserved//Reserved//Reserved//ThreadStatus

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Main Quest:
KITTEN STAR!

4,330,000 // 5,00,000

Dream Avatar:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 20,092,327 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Dark Halo
Heart VS Mind
Golden Wings
Kitten Star
Kitten Star Mood Bubble
Elven Ears (Yellow)
The Love Song
The Watchmaker
Golden Dragon
Inari's Beads 12th Gen
Black Butler: Alois Trancy
Hermes' Moon
FMAB Scar
Elemental Love

gaia_kittenstar

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Old Thread Donations:
Pfefferminze - 100k mrgreen
TrueBonanza - Rascal the Alley Cat heart
p3Blossom - Maid Collar Necklace 4laugh
Bipmunk - 500,000 heart heart
Yuna Arisigawa -
Fancy Slippers, Blue Wulf Headpiece, Basic Black One-Piece Swimsuit, 30 tokens. whee

Lineoleum - BuBu Kitty Plushie heart
Kamarei - 35k 4laugh
Lineoleum - 5k whee
stephanieDOPE - 100k mrgreen
Lineoleum - 12.5k wink
Armageddon Majesty -
Clown Nose, Bloody Eye Bandage, Roco Rachel Costume Earrings, Bouncy Antennae, Red Paper Crown, Ritzy Red Wig, Red Baseball Jersey, Daisy's Warm Gloves, Egyptian Gold Armlet, Vice Admiral's Gold Sash, Swimming Goldfish, Ritzy Blonde Wig 20k whee

gaia_kittenstar

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Old Thread Updates:
Quote:
Removed lotto; Added dice contest! 10/13/12

Quote:
Added a lotto! 9/28/12

Quote:
The thread opens! 8/19/12

Quote:
The thread is complete! 8/19/12

Quote:
Thread is still being worked on. 8/18/12

gaia_kittenstar

[Demona] generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 2218!

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Post a Music Video
If it's a song I like, I will give you 2.5k.
If it's a song I regularly listen to, you will get 5k.
If I like it so much that I but it on iTunes, you get 8k.
(I need more music to listen to.
I hate country and most rap, unless it is VERY catchy. I love classic rock, techno, psychedelic music, etc.
Do NOT overuse this one. Only 5 entries per person per day, please.
) This contest is: CLOSED.

Random Number Generator 1-1500
100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1,000, 1,100, 1,200, 1,300, 1,400, 1,500 - 8k
111, 222, 333, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, 1,111 -10k
19, 129, 234, 457, 667, 1029 - 13k
1, 14, 99, 499, 1499 - 15k
4, 44, 444, 727 - 25k (These are my favorite numbers. :3)
NOTICE: You can do this as many times as you'd like.
This contest is: CLOSED.

Page Contests
Last on page 5 - 3k
Last on page 15 - 5k
Seventh on page 20 - 7k
Third on page 25 - 10k
Fifth on page 30 - 13k
First on page 35 - 15k
Fourth on page 40 - 17k.
This contest is: CLOSED.

(More will be added as time goes by.)

gaia_kittenstar

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

More to come!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/quest-for-the-kitten-star/t.81820529/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j382/guillermochm3/Graphic Designs/KittenStar.png[/img][/url]

gaia_kittenstar

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(PM me with your banner and I'll put it here! Please only regular sizes.)

gaia_kittenstar

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

I'm paying for bumps!
For you bumpers out there, I need you! I'll pay you 5g per bump under 100. Once you're in the 100's I'll give you 6 gold per bump, and once you're in the 200's I'll give you 7 gold per bump, etc. This policy works per week. From the day you start til that day of the next week, you will have the chance to bump as high as you want. So, example time. If you bump 134 times, you will get 5 gold for 100 bumps, then 6 gold for 34 bumps, totaling 704 gold. I will always round up to the next nearest 5. So that would be 705 gold. Plus, whatever gold you get from posting in the forums from Gaia. I think it's a pretty good deal. wink Just let me know if you'd like to be payed for your bumps by quoting me or PMing me, then number your bumps and send me a trade with how many bumps you have at the end of your week! Enjoy!

Bumpers!

Bumping is: CLOSED.

gaia_kittenstar

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

gaia_kittenstar

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

gaia_kittenstar

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

gaia_kittenstar

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

gaia_kittenstar

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

CLOSED!

gaia_kittenstar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff