Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've lost my way

Saving the world? How did you manage that one?

Besides, it still seems as ******** up as it always has to me...I think you may be feeding me a falsity... whee

But I will go on until the end.
no.. i actually kept 4 soldiers from dying today biggrin
I've lost my way

Oh, well, thats good. I'm not going to ask how...you probably can't say.

I have been opening a new thread, straightening things out with the new thread, and I have also been pricing pots and pans and silverware and all that jazz for when we move into the apartment. And trying to get ready to price check a lot Wednesday at the actual STORE. Online tends to piss me off. But, anyway, I'm a complete nerd because of all my charts and pricing, but, eh, it has to be done. lol

That it does! Btw.. i totally will be up on wednesday! So yeah.. definately started watching new anime recently... hehe.. i love wolf's rain...
I've lost my way

Wednesday I will be...at Clemson around 7:30...then we'll be getting home around 6...leaving for church shortly thereafter...and then going to walmart around 9 or 9:30...things to buy....I'm flat out of hairbows. And its too hot outside not to have any. lol.

I've lost my way

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I can't really talk anime with you...I'm not really into it. I recently finished Deathnote, but other than that, I'm not really watching or reading anything....well, not manga. I'm reading the Anita Blake novels right now.

cool... lol.. nice outfit?
I've lost my way

It's rainbow day! I had to dress accordingly, and if I'm going to be wearing a swimsuit I may as well have the water wings. (lol)

Anyway, why are you coming up Wednesday anyway?

Cuz i don't have work thursday friday saturday or sunday.. lol
and i wanna see the dark knight... and i promised chibi i'd get ahold of hellboy so she could see it before she sees the 2nd one
I've lost my way

Ah, okay.

Well...I think Friday me, Izzy, Axel, Cody, Xi, Chuck and Jesse are supposed to be getting together..probably at Cody's house so they can fight.

I'm busy ALL DAY Saturday...and Sunday I plan to lounge...majorly..

Sparkly Seeker

Life is about having fun. If you're not having fun, you're just a stick in the mud,

woot for Friday!

and eventually the mud dries. And you're just a stick in the earth. Then you're just stuck.

Devout Giver

I've lost my way

Yeah, I know, you guys are all CRAZY excited about it. rolleyes

rofl

Sparkly Seeker

Life is about having fun. If you're not having fun, you're just a stick in the mud,

...I is not Crazy...

and eventually the mud dries. And you're just a stick in the earth. Then you're just stuck.

Devout Giver

I've lost my way

3nodding

Sparkly Seeker

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff