Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've lost my way

User Image

But I will go on until the end.

Sparkly Seeker

Life is about having fun. If you're not having fun, you're just a stick in the mud,

What? **crashes into the forum**

and eventually the mud dries. And you're just a stick in the earth. Then you're just stuck.
I've lost my way

*facepalm*

Sparkly Seeker

Life is about having fun. If you're not having fun, you're just a stick in the mud,

**rubs head** ow...why'd it hurt?

and eventually the mud dries. And you're just a stick in the earth. Then you're just stuck.
I've lost my way

I am feeling generous and nice today, so I will tell you this. Most days I won't be the same way.

The donation apps should not be posted on the thread. Please read the first page. All of it. It's one thing to ignore the bios and banner shop and other things you aren't interested in. That I understand, but there are rules. There are also guidelines throughout the forum for every app. Please go back and look those over.

Edit: Um...okay, it disappeared.... question

I've lost my way

sweatdrop

xD sorry. Yeah I deleted the post because I went back and read it and realized it said to be sent to the DWAH account. ^^; so I copied, and pasted into a message.
I've lost my way

It's okay. Just a little tip, though, at other charities and such, be sure to read everything carefully. Some are extremely strict about that. I actually typically am, and I usually won't tell people about it either. It just makes things a lot easier on everyone. It's really hard to find apps on back pages, especially is we're gone for a while, which sometimes happens. But, today is the opening of the new thread and donation day, so I feel more generous. Your mistake is excused, and it has hearby been acknowledged that you said "ding dong ferret" and therefore read the rules.

So, a happy ding dong ferret to you, and welcome to our charity!

Cool, thanks. [:
Sorry I didnt read through carefully though. And thanks for cutting me some slack ^^ and I understand about applications.
I used to own a charity, actually. It was called Ice and Ash's Charity.
We gave some pretty good thing out so I completely understand. ^^

edit: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/ash-and-ice-charity-grand-opening/t.26240921/ thats my old charity.
AH!!! it's a ding dong ferret!

-.- snake eyes.... *bows to the queen* hehe
I've lost my way

Rayne: Totally no big deal. I just know how some charities are, so, yeah.

Eric: Hello! How are you?

So yeah. We donated stuff other than just a winter rose but we were too lazy. So our charity crashed. (and out names were actually Ice_Feline and Ash_Canine) So it actually made sense then. ^^;
I've lost my way

Ah, cool.

I'm great, just got done saving the world again ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items