• Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Leader Clair V2
Jayden Kogane
Leader Clair V2
        Woke up with another headache. cry

sad Feel better soon.

I have a headache most of the time so I know the feeling. *hug*
        It went away for a while, but came back while I was at work because I didn't eat.
Did you eat? Are you feeling better?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Leader Clair V2
Jayden Kogane
And apparently Canada's capital city, Ottawa (which is about an hour from here), is on lock down after 3 shootings... one at a war memorial, one in the parliament buildings (government), and one in the Rideau Center (big shopping center)... they're apparently going door to door looking for shooters... gonk
My co-worker has been freaking out about it all morning...not sure how much work she's done.
        I heard about the memorial site. I guess the guard got shot in the chest.
One soldier dead... I think that was him. There's two others shot but not life-threatening injuries or something.

I haven't been looking up anything. I just know what my co-worker tells me.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Evil A
Jayden Kogane
And apparently Canada's capital city, Ottawa (which is about an hour from here), is on lock down after 3 shootings... one at a war memorial, one in the parliament buildings (government), and one in the Rideau Center (big shopping center)... they're apparently going door to door looking for shooters... gonk
My co-worker has been freaking out about it all morning...not sure how much work she's done.
Yeah, I saw this... I mean heard about it. Hopefully it gets sorted out without too much more violence.

Yeah... scary...

It's about an hour away from me...

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jayden Kogane
Evil A
Jayden Kogane
Yeah, I saw this... I mean heard about it. Hopefully it gets sorted out without too much more violence.

Yeah... scary...

*nods* I would like to know why the people perpetrating this thought it was a good idea... like why are they doing this...

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Evil A
Jayden Kogane
Evil A
Jayden Kogane

Yeah... scary...

*nods* I would like to know why the people perpetrating this thought it was a good idea... like why are they doing this...
Apparently the gunman that killed the soldier was killed. .. not sure about any others. I missed the beginning of the news due to late buses and stopping by the store to pick up some stuff. sweatdrop

Dangerous Lunatic

Jayden Kogane
Leader Clair V2
Jayden Kogane
Leader Clair V2

sad Feel better soon.
        It went away for a while, but came back while I was at work because I didn't eat.
        I'm good now. emotion_kirakira

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Leader Clair V2
Jayden Kogane
Leader Clair V2
Jayden Kogane
Leader Clair V2

sad Feel better soon.
        I'm good now. emotion_kirakira
Yay!

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jayden Kogane
Evil A
Jayden Kogane
Evil A
Jayden Kogane

Yeah... scary...

Apparently the gunman that killed the soldier was killed. .. not sure about any others. I missed the beginning of the news due to late buses and stopping by the store to pick up some stuff. sweatdrop
I am sure information will be more forth coming as we get removed from the initial shock of the events.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Evil A
Jayden Kogane
Evil A
Jayden Kogane
Evil A
Jayden Kogane

Yeah... scary...

I am sure information will be more forth coming as we get removed from the initial shock of the events.

I'm sure I'll hear more about it tomorrow.
Not gonna look up stuff... I'm not in the mood for depressing news stories.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jayden Kogane

*nods, and nods*

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Evil A
Jayden Kogane

*nods, and nods*

Almost bedtime.

How goes it?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ninja Good afternoon

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jayden Kogane
Evil A
Jayden Kogane

*nods, and nods*

Almost bedtime.

How goes it?
Good, just trying to wake up before going out to game. I have a little homework I want to contend with as well.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Evil A
Jayden Kogane
Evil A
Jayden Kogane

*nods, and nods*

Almost bedtime.

How goes it?
Good, just trying to wake up before going out to game. I have a little homework I want to contend with as well.
have fun. Good luck with the homework.

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers