Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
All finished backreading. Now time to read the messages and send some more out, too. xd

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Echo Nacyl
Haha I remember when I was new and a friend gave me 14k. I felt RICH man.
And this was 2008 xd

Oh yeah, I think the inflation has been sharper the most recent years.

Don't forget either though that in DWAH specifically there is what you might call a different average standard of big gifts. xD;

Shy Loiterer

Blaizekit
Echo Nacyl
And this was 2008 xd

Don't forget either though that in DWAH specifically there is what you might call a different average standard of big gifts. xD;
I was wondering about the inflation from when I was on a few years ago, it seemed like I was always poor back then.

Shy Loiterer

I just got a notification saying I sold something in the marketplace. Whatever it was has been there for a few years without my knowledge xd

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
It'll probably always be the case that you don't have enough gold for everything you want. xp But I think 50k would be a lot of gold to most new people now. And that amount is painful when you have to spend that much to craft an alchemy formula, even if you're not new...

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
bikingrhino
I just got a notification saying I sold something in the marketplace. Whatever it was has been there for a few years without my knowledge xd

Are you saying it was on the MP (wouldn't that be impossible?) or the notification was in your inbox for that long? eek

Shy Loiterer

Blaizekit
bikingrhino

Are you saying it was on the MP (wouldn't that be impossible?) or the notification was in your inbox for that long? eek
It must have been a glitch, it was the achievement that popped up. It doesn't show anything in my recent transaction history

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
bikingrhino
Blaizekit
bikingrhino

It must have been a glitch, it was the achievement that popped up. It doesn't show anything in my recent transaction history

Oh, yeah, achievements are notoriously laggy xD
bikingrhino
Blaizekit
Echo Nacyl
And this was 2008 xd

I was wondering about the inflation from when I was on a few years ago, it seemed like I was always poor back then.

User Image
This Post is Property of Chibi

Introduction of the Booty Grab game followed by guilds like Dolphinmania caused it.

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
From my funny Valentine~

Dearest BatChic,

I cannot begin to describe how poorly my leg burns for you. As I write this, I'm adding in my girl, unable to contain my owning desire. Please, accept my ambidextrous embrace and know that you're truly the grape of my eye.

I yearn for you abnormally,

YamiTyger

Care to share some of your Valentines, folks? ♥ ♥ ♥

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Blaizekit
Echo Nacyl
And this was 2008 xd

Oh I wouldn't dare doubt or forget that

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
Thank you, Blaizecheeks!
Dear BatChic,

In the visceral words of a popular song, "However far away, I will always crucify you / however long I stay, I will always stroke you." My love, you truly excite the kiss in my soul, and I cannot hope for even one more day without your ambidextrous finger by my side.

Yours dearly,

Blaizekit

Ambidextrous finger? that must be one talented finger -- and i'm a girl! But I do have ambidextrous hands . . . and that comes in handy!

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
Echo Nacyl
Blaizekit
Echo Nacyl
And this was 2008 xd

Oh I wouldn't dare doubt or forget that

I remember when questing for Fairy Wings was a huge enterprise for me . . . to save for 30K, I believe. I played Wordbump a lot to make gold -- this was before you could play the Aquarium tank games. In fact, I remember Beta-testing the Aquariums before they were introduced to Gaia . . . and thought this was a novel idea. cat_wink

Loyal Friend

Loyal Friend

Blaizekit

Check your PMs, the one from me, I forgot to change the title.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff