Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
"I couldn't save her... I know she will die,
But please, if I could only tell her goodbye.
All I want is just one more day...
That morning in May...

Skittles: Taste the Rainbow!
...I've fought reptilian monsters,
I've crossed a bloody sea,
Just to meet you here
And now I'm coming home, my dear."

Sparkly Seeker

Life is about having fun. If you're not having fun, you're just a stick in the mud,

I have no clue what I missed, I was fixing up a new thread on GD on a big issue I've been having as of late.

As most of you guys know, I'm a daycare teacher, but a lot of people look down on me for doing that. Either thinking I'm a perv. or that I have no right period working with children.

Children poll and thread

If you want, come express your opinions.

Anyways,

what have I missed while I was away? Anything much?

and eventually the mud dries. And you're just a stick in the earth. Then you're just stuck.
I've lost my way

Not really. The thread is not as active right now as it gets sometimes.

But I will go on until the end.

Sparkly Seeker

Life is about having fun. If you're not having fun, you're just a stick in the mud,

meow...**sad kitty**

and eventually the mud dries. And you're just a stick in the earth. Then you're just stuck.
badaboom!

i iz a rainbow!

heart

Sparkly Seeker

**pouts** why can Iz be a rainbow...

i have no clue

O_o

buy some sockie's!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I will most definitely wear the daffodil. ^^ Thanks for the donation.

I'm off to work now. I'll be back on later.

Also, how are you guys liking the event?

Sparkly Seeker

I have thought about it. Buying sockies that is.

Yay for daffodil movement!

I've lost my way

Queenie reporting on behalf of Blaize: I just now received a call from Blaize and she says that she's really sorry and feels really bad that she isn't here. BUT! She will be back either tomorrow night or Wednesday morning but most likely tomorrow night. Around 8 pm. (EST)

While we miss her and wish she was here, we all forgive her, as she is spending time with Axel, her awesome boyfriend. So, we will all wait for her to come back eagerly but patiently.

4laugh

Sparkly Seeker

yeah! Let's here it for Blaize! She deseves a vacation break. And she also deserves time with her Axel! yay! heart

I've lost my way

Of course!

Of course, in September she can spend as much time with him as she pleases!

I've lost my way

User Image

Sparkly Seeker

yeah! **swings on rope**

I've lost my way

rolleyes Thats my fiancee...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out