Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello peoples!!!! ding dong ferret.

Sparkly Seeker

Life is about having fun. If you're not having fun, you're just a stick in the mud,

Good morning everyone! How are we today? I see the new thread is up and running very well! I'm glad to see that!

and eventually the mud dries. And you're just a stick in the earth. Then you're just stuck.
@xion: hey there!..how's it going?..

@dwah; thanks..il start equipping the bouquet when i finish at the exchange..
yep, and I'm currently looking at your battle ground ... well I was now my teacher's here. bye everyone! have fun!

Devout Giver

I've lost my way

**still Queenie-I promise I will get to my account soon, but, hey, every post I do gets just a little more charity gold at least!**

Hello! Chibs and Xion are here! Yay! I have so much stuff I need to do in order to get this thread as the main thread and so much to fix up on the profile and such, and I....I...I'm just so glad we have regulars here! *glomps* I was so worried that I would be alone in all of this and I have so much to try and do! *is sad that Blaize isn't here for the opening*

But I will go on until the end.

Sparkly Seeker

Life is about having fun. If you're not having fun, you're just a stick in the mud,

Chibi: Yay! I love it when I hear people looking at the Battle Grounds! I want so much for that game to take off real well...and it might someday soon...**shrugs** who knows. But...you Teacher? **shrugs** I guess by you "bye" that you are leaving...**pouts** bye bye Chibi!

eiji: How are you today?

Queenie: **tackle Glomps** how are you today my firecracker?

and eventually the mud dries. And you're just a stick in the earth. Then you're just stuck.

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
"I couldn't save her... I know she will die,
But please, if I could only tell her goodbye.
All I want is just one more day...
That morning in May...

User Image
Ding dong SUPERFERRET!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...I've fought reptilian monsters,
I've crossed a bloody sea,
Just to meet you here
And now I'm coming home, my dear."
@xio: i wanna cry!..now one is buying my horns at my shop!..and i keep on spending money to get my dream avis... crying

Sparkly Seeker

eiji: I'm sorry to hear that, I know that can be hard to get money for your dream avi...I was there before...

Fuzia: OMG that is awesome!

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
That morning in May...

I know, right? xD
Just to meet you here

Devout Giver

I've lost my way

Xi: I am well. I am busy though.

Eiji: Thank you so much! We appreciate all the support of the Daffodil Movement as we can get. I will run this by Blaize the next time I talk to her, but I hope to maybe put this under a separate post and have a yellow wall of remembrance there. If we can't keep up The Daffodil Movement otherwise, we will keep it alive in DWAH

And I'[m sorry your horns aren't selling. It may just take a little time. I've learned a lot of patience while selling in the marketplace. Sometimes things sell immediately and sometimes things sell extremely slowly.

Princess (Fuzia): OMG, I LOVE that! You know, I just remembered that I need to put up our mascot! *goes to search for the mascot picture and a place to put it*

@xion: it so dang hard!..but i meet new friends on my way there.. heart

@dwah: thanks..il just be patient..but i have school tomorrow..the only time i can go online is at night.. crying

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
That morning in May...

I have it in my quest thread. User Image
Just to meet you here

Sparkly Seeker

Eji: I also know how that is...I have such weird hours for work that I can only get on here and there in between my break hours...which are either long...or really short...I never know for sure...

**grabs and rope** weeeeee!!!! **swings around**

Devout Giver

I've lost my way

Haha! I has the bling bling furret on the welcome page.

You know, I think that we may have to start quoting things from the old thread that explain some of the randomness...you know, when things on the thread get a little slow...

Eiji: I know how that is. Of course I'm out of school right now. However, once classes start back up, sometimes I end up online more than I am now. I'll definitely be on a lot later, I'm sure. I have super fast wireless all over campus, and I have super fast ethernet in my dorm. And, in September, when Me and Xi become roomies with Blaize (and form the DWAH HQ lol) then I will have wireless there too, meaning there will be LOTS MORE QUEENIE!!!

Anyway, I am now moving to my account....I will return momentarily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces