Thank you. *hugs*

User Image

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
BatChic
My Music on Youtube Not sure if you have found my Youtube channel but there is the link.

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
Evil A
BatChic
My Music on Youtube Not sure if you have found my Youtube channel but there is the link.

Thanks, Evil! I 👍 a couple of your videos, and subscribed to your channel. Great stuff! ♬ ♬ ♬

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
BatChic
Evil A
BatChic

Thanks, Evil! I 👍 a couple of your videos, and subscribed to your channel. Great stuff! ♬ ♬ ♬
Awesome! I stream under the same name on Twitch (Krushwax1984) but at the moment not streaming. I still have to get an ethernet cable into my new room.

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
BatChic
Evil A
BatChic

I just added a link to your channel on my profile, Evil. I included your YouTube avatar icon, as well as one of your graphics as an image link to your channel. 💙

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
BatChic
BatChic
Evil A
BatChic

I just added a link to your channel on my profile, Evil. I included your YouTube avatar icon, as well as one of your graphics as an image link to your channel. 💙
Thank you! Love it!

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
Evil A
BatChic
BatChic
Evil A
BatChic

Thank you! Love it!

You're Welcome, Evil. emotion_hug

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
ninja heart ninja heart ninja

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
My music is now on SPOTIFY! At least some of it is!!! Music is now on Spotify. This is what is up now. Atomic Zen by Krushwax1984

Fantastic Kitten

4,825 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Evil A

Hi, Evil. I am an avatar account of BatChic's, and I am not sure if you know that I have glorious wallpaper art of yours for the background of my profile. I give you recognition for this work, with a link to your DeviantART account.

I made changes to this profile a couple of years ago, because I found the original wallpaper art (sci-fi nuclear reactor motif) too distracting for my tastes. I want to thank you for all of the inspiration you have brought me in art and music. *hugs* ~Mistress Leac-Neko/BatChic

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mistress Leac-Neko
Evil A

Hi, Evil. I am an avatar account of BatChic's, and I am not sure if you know that I have glorious wallpaper art of yours for the background of my profile. I give you recognition for this work, with a link to your DeviantART account.

I made changes to this profile a couple of years ago, because I found the original wallpaper art (sci-fi nuclear reactor motif) too distracting for my tastes. I want to thank you for all of the inspiration you have brought me in art and music. *hugs* ~Mistress Leac-Neko/BatChic
*hugs back* That is sweet! And thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff