Welcome to Gaia! ::

TomorrowsQueen89
I've lost my way

*strangles computer* Why does my wireless decide to be stupid...

Hm...

How do you strangle a computer....

WiBi: Why are you subject to what the bf "has" to watch? I don't understand...

But I will go on until the end.

xD Because we don't watch them on T.V and we don't buy dvds. We watch them on the computer and right now, his is the only one that works. xD

I can't DL anything like quicktime to the other comps, so I can't watch them there either. xD

Soon mine will be fixed. =3
I've lost my way

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I am taking tonight to relax. I've been going to much lately.

Oh, I plan to watch Moulin Rouge this weekend. lol. I don't really remember that movie too much.

Oh, and are you planning to come to the thingy at BAM that we were talking about? Even though you don't know anything about the book? I'm currently making arrangements for a dress. I may borrow one from Kayla is she has one that will fit me.

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Je pense à toi, où que tu sois.
Que nos soucis s'envolent
et que nos coeurs fusionnent.
Le moment est venu de réaliser ce voeu.
Et qui sait ?

Out of curiousity, why a dress? Is it something to do with the book?

And it's next Thursday isn't it? I could know it by then.

I do wanna go...partly because I've never been to anything like that, and partly because you guys are going to be there and I love dressing up.

L'aventure ne sera peut-être pas si périlleuse.
Sans doute a-t-elle déjà commencé.
Nous ne vivons pas dans le même monde,
mais nous sommes sous le même ciel.
Un seul ciel, une seule destinée.
When you achieve one of your dreams,

woooooo! I wonnn! xD Thankss [: anyways;
hellooo ^^ oh my. my CAPTCHA was "Run Madame" xD

edit:Im a member of durem. not barton. I just got bored with my outfit. [:

you begin to look at the others more carefully.
I've lost my way

*is having unknown issues with CD burner*

It's a prom theme! That's what they always do with these books...they actually have proms out in Arizona and Washington, I think...The only thing is....I never went to prom, so I don't have one from that. Hence why I'm looking for one. Of course, I can always just go to Goodwill....they have some for $11...I don't know. Sunday I'm going to go check out the dresses she has. The one I have in mind should fit unless she wants to wear that one.

Actually, it's next Friday...10pm...So the only issue would be you working...But they release the book at midnight, so we will probably be leaving once we get the book...

You could easily know enough by the time it comes around...if you get the book now and read it fast. Which, they are rather fast reads. Of course, I could loan you the 2nd and 3rd one...just be careful...especially with the 2nd since its my cousins....but, yeah...the first one...we have but its now Beth's since she thrashed it...but I don't know that you want to read all of them before them. I think Chibi may still go, though...

wireless_bitch
TomorrowsQueen89
I've lost my way

Hm...

xD Because we don't watch them on T.V and we don't buy dvds. We watch them on the computer and right now, his is the only one that works. xD

I can't DL anything like quicktime to the other comps, so I can't watch them there either. xD

I've lost my way

Okay. I see. Well, in my opinion, the manga is always better anyway. But it is rather expensive to get them all. But, anyway, I think there are sites that allow you to just watch the anime without downloading anything...I'll have to glance around..

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Que nos soucis s’envolent
et que nos cœurs fusionnent.
Le moment est venu de réaliser ce vœu.
Et qui sait ?

Well I kinda do want to know what's going on if I do go. I have the first book in my possession right now, and I would read the others if you loan them to me; I am confident in thinking I could finish by then, unless I just flat-out couldn't get into it. And I think I can.

Well, I have...*thinks* My prom dress, my chorus dress, and another dress I bought at Goodwill. I'd probably wear the one I got at Goodwill; partly because it's what I'm going to be wearing to the AWA Ball if I can't find anything better, and partly because it's laced up in the back so I can show off my tattoo. :3

L’aventure ne sera peut-être pas si périlleuse.
When you achieve one of your dreams,

xD
User Image

you begin to look at the others more carefully.
TomorrowsQueen89
wireless_bitch
TomorrowsQueen89
I've lost my way

Hm...

I've lost my way

Okay. I see. Well, in my opinion, the manga is always better anyway. But it is rather expensive to get them all. But, anyway, I think there are sites that allow you to just watch the anime without downloading anything...I'll have to glance around..

lol.

I know of one, but I hate subtitles. xD

lol
I've lost my way

WiBi: I see what you mean.

Blaize: Well, I can definitely loan them to you. It's just a matter of getting them to you...They are all about the same size. I think Eclipse is slightly bigger than the others.

New Moon can be hard to get through in some ways, but I think you, being a writer that is really really into characters and not doing anything out of character would understand and get through it. Oh, it also helps to read on the website about everything. She answers a lot of questions and basically gives you an insight into her mind. I think that you will at least appreciate the charcters themselves if nothing else. Um, I don't know that I could get the books to you before Monday...unless...how late do you work on Saturday?...

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Et qui sait ?

Till 4:30-5 depending on how long it takes to clean up.

I've lost my way

Are you opening or what? I think I MAY be able to run them by there...maybe...and if not then its going to be Monday. And if its Monday then if you have to babysit we may be able to run to your place during Mark's break. I know you'll take care of them and I can depend on you, so I have no problem with you borrowing mine.

Woo! Delirious zombie-killing!

That is my life in a nutshell. xD
I've lost my way

Hello again Axel...and we are all aware of that. xd

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Et qui sait ?

I dunno Queenie, hold that thought. I'll check my schedule.

Hey Axel! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items