Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok well i don't know anyone here but Dwah_hawD [Queenie]

but anyways...

How is Everyone!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Devout Giver

I've lost my way

**'tis still Queenie**

Hello eiji! And a happy ding dong ferret to you as well!

Zero: Well, we've had it done both ways, especially if people have yet to post or if they don't know when they will be able to post-just as an indicator, but, yeah, the thread is definitely fine!

Scene: Well, since you've been hanging around and such, odds are that you will get something else along the line. That's how we work here. If you hang around, you may receive random donations from one of us or just from a regular. We have yet to discuss the possibility of multiple charity donations.

Also, before I forget, if you are just sending in your applications today, you will not receive your donation today. It is DWAH policy to wait between 1 and 2 weeks for investigative purposes-it also depends on the number of apps we have. We want to see just how dedicated you are to your quest and such. That determines the amount of your donations. I will not go through the process by which we decide, but it is not extremely rigorous, but there are several factors.

Also, momentarily, I will be adding another post to the front page. I believe I will do it in a separate post but I am not sure. This is something near and dear to all of our hearts, and we would appreciate it if you would at least take the time to read it over. I will let you know when it is finished and where exactly it is. Thank you.

But I will go on until the end.
OK!

lol

i feel weird right now

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

I see.
Thank you for the update.
I shall be absent for an hour or so. I'm going to go sell some stuff. :]
So I'll be around. Lurking most likely.

::subscribes::
@zero: i think i know a friend of yours who was wrongfully banned..

@dwah_hawd: hello to you too! heart

@scene: im good..and you?..
good luck Zero!

0eiji0
@zero: i think i know a friend of yours who was wrongfully banned..

@dwah_hawd: hello to you too! heart

@scene: im good..and you?..

i'm ok

just listing to a band that i was TOTALLY obsessed with when i was really little

@scene: oh..sorry for the late reply..i was at the exchange..

Devout Giver

I've lost my way

**tis Queenie**

Okay guys, what I was talking about in my last post is temporarily located underneath the application. I would appreciate you taking a look at the small paragraph at least. Now, I'm off to give out the pending donations.

0eiji0
@scene: oh..sorry for the late reply..i was at the exchange..

teehee

thats ok

the The Yellow Daffodils one?
...oh...
....well i havent pmed my app yet and i dont think i ever will so i will go look for some of those flowers...

Devout Giver

I've lost my way

Scene: yes, the yellow daffodils.

Eiji: If you would like, I can simply trade a bouquet to you. We have plenty in stock right now. WE are happy to supply the bouquets. There are small ones and big ones, whichever you would prefer the most.

@dwah: sure..but sorry if i cant accept it right away..so busy with the exchange..got tons of trades.. crying

Devout Giver

I've lost my way

Okay. It's no big deal. Someone typically checks this everyday, and if not everyday, usually not more than 3 days apart, so whenever you can. *goes to send the trade request*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces