Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
priinzeziita89
Lucky Risu
mhm. It's long enough that three people could sit there comfortably if the middle man doesn't mind sitting on a crack. lol

Yeah I think the smaller two cushion couches are called love sofas or something like that.
lol, yeah. Though cracks can be somewhat uncomfortable, sometimes.

Probably so. o:
well in cars yeah. . . my couch is fun. When I push to sit up or get out of it sometimes my fist goes between the couch and cushions and I just fall through lol!

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Blaizekit
emotion_8c

Cute avie!

Why are you frowning?
ninja You did not see, hear, smell, or touch me..... *goes back to reading homework.

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Rannchan
Blaizekit
emotion_8c

Cute avie!

Why are you frowning?

Oh thanks, Ranny-pie. emotion_kirakira

I just had one of those weird moments of being worried then feeling better to being worried again. xD I emailed the person I've been in contact with about the grad school program I want to go into, asking them whether it would be better for me to move my application back a semester rather than having to take the GRE now and being unprepared for it and possibly too late to make the interviews for next Fall anyway as they were supposed to be in late January. So getting my concerns out made me feel better. But the answer I got was simply that she was forwarding my questions to someone else, so now I am on edge about it again. xD;

It would be a huge relief for me if I could move it back because then I could do my preparation over the summer, when I'm not taking 18 hours of classes and working and getting my graduation stuff sorted out. sweatdrop

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Blaizekit
Rannchan
Blaizekit
emotion_8c

Cute avie!

Why are you frowning?

Oh thanks, Ranny-pie. emotion_kirakira

I just had one of those weird moments of being worried then feeling better to being worried again. xD I emailed the person I've been in contact with about the grad school program I want to go into, asking them whether it would be better for me to move my application back a semester rather than having to take the GRE now and being unprepared for it and possibly too late to make the interviews for next Fall anyway as they were supposed to be in late January. So getting my concerns out made me feel better. But the answer I got was simply that she was forwarding my questions to someone else, so now I am on edge about it again. xD;

It would be a huge relief for me if I could move it back because then I could do my preparation over the summer, when I'm not taking 18 hours of classes and working and getting my graduation stuff sorted out. sweatdrop

I hope it all works out!

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Kayi Eto
ninja You did not see, hear, smell, or touch me..... *goes back to reading homework.
*licks*

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lol well, she didn't say anything about taste xd

endorush12's Wife

Fashionable Lover

Lucky Risu
well in cars yeah. . . my couch is fun. When I push to sit up or get out of it sometimes my fist goes between the couch and cushions and I just fall through lol!
lol. Fun couch. Yay xD
YamiTyger
Kayi Eto
*licks*

User Image
This Post is Property of Chibi

o.o
stressed curses!

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Kayi Eto
YamiTyger
Kayi Eto
*licks*

User Image
This Post is Property of Chibi

o.o
stressed curses!
You never said we couldnt lick you

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elocutionist 200
HI guys <3 how are you <3