< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 90 91 92 > >>

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
T o x i c-K i s s s
heart

I just imagine myself helping an old man and being like, "Can i take a picture with you to show/prove that I helped you?"

Bashful Strawberry

T o x i c-K i s s s
pandith
T o x i c-K i s s s
pandith
the first post is set up a bit strange, but i'm glad you've re-opened your charity

Any ideas to make it better? 4laugh

the art you have to the left is waaay to big, it throws the whole post off balance

I figured! Cx
I left it up as a test run.
All of the old things had art so I thought I should include some, but obviously not. Cx

I'll probably go back to using the original layout from the first thread in a month or so. :3

whatever you're happy with, ya know?

Hilarious Friend

Okay, let me just say, this charity is absolutely adorable. It's really cute how you have people do good deeds outside the thread; I've never seen a charity do that before. You all seem like genuinely sweet people! ^w^ Hope everything goes well for you!

I wouldn't mind spending some time here, so hello everyone! How's it goin'?

Ruthless Hellraiser

15,000 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
The Virgin Slayer
T o x i c-K i s s s
heart

I just imagine myself helping an old man and being like, "Can i take a picture with you to show/prove that I helped you?"

Old man selfie!
I challenge thee! >D

Ruthless Hellraiser

15,000 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
pandith

whatever you're happy with, ya know?

Which layout do you personally like better? o uo
Will probably ask as many people as I can. <3

Ruthless Hellraiser

15,000 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
fenfeiikou
Okay, let me just say, this charity is absolutely adorable. It's really cute how you have people do good deeds outside the thread; I've never seen a charity do that before. You all seem like genuinely sweet people! ^w^ Hope everything goes well for you!

Awh, thank you! n 3n
It's exciting to have a new person come in! O UO

I'm good! Just watching some tv and derping around gaia. C:
How are you?
sorry if I sound a bit weird saying this, but do you guys have a request form or something? if not then its a good way to improve the thread ^.^
just_a_windowflower
sorry if I sound a bit weird saying this, but do you guys have a request form or something? if not then its a good way to improve the thread ^.^

We don't!
There's a whole post dedicated to letting gaian's know how they can earn a donation here, no form necessary!
Because of the manner in which the charity runs, a form would have to be long and complicated, so I thought it best to leave it out. n 3n

Black-Kat Jinx's Significant Otter

Devoted Wildcat

17,900 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25
T o x i c-K i s s s
Ze -BIG- Kitty
WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESSSSS!

YAAAY. O UO
I'm excited.

I'm kinda poor by today's standards so I hope people aren't hoping for oodles of gold! >U<

ikr. I feel like, just as I was begining to catch up the gaian economy sky rocketed out of my reach. A month ago I would have been rich!

Ruthless Hellraiser

15,000 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
Deeds Fairy
just_a_windowflower

We don't!
There's a whole post dedicated to letting gaian's know how they can earn a donation here, no form necessary!
Because of the manner in which the charity runs, a form would have to be long and complicated, so I thought it best to leave it out. n 3n

haha ok ^.^ I just happened to notice the form thing and was curious cx

Ruthless Hellraiser

15,000 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
Ze -BIG- Kitty

ikr. I feel like, just as I was begining to catch up the gaian economy sky rocketed out of my reach. A month ago I would have been rich!

Same here. OTL
I don't know why they keep releasing these stupid gold gens. :C

Hilarious Friend

T o x i c-K i s s s
fenfeiikou

Awh, thank you! n 3n
It's exciting to have a new person come in! O UO

I'm good! Just watching some tv and derping around gaia. C:
How are you?

I'm quite good! I just realized I didn't introduce myself. I'm Isa, pleasure to meet you!
Curious, whatcha watchin'?
Also, I read on the first page that you love pets and Pokemon. You're perfect. Do you have a favorite generation? w 3 w

Black-Kat Jinx's Significant Otter

Devoted Wildcat

17,900 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25
T o x i c-K i s s s
Ze -BIG- Kitty

Same here. OTL
I don't know why they keep releasing these stupid gold gens. :C

They are trying to make gold illegitimate, so you have to use gc to keep up.

Ruthless Hellraiser

15,000 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
fenfeiikou

I'm quite good! I just realized I didn't introduce myself. I'm Isa, pleasure to meet you!
Curious, whatcha watchin'?
Also, I read on the first page that you love pets and Pokemon. You're perfect. Do you have a favorite generation? w 3 w

Oh, I'm Kayla if you didn't read that already. n 3n Nice to meet you too!
Watching a show called Melissa and Joey at the moment. C: Just a funny sitcom.
O UO
I do love those things <3 And thanks! redface
I think the first will always be my favorite, but I super love the rest as well. <3
I'm just playing pokemon black now for the first time, though. >u< I skipped a bunch after gen 2 and went straight to playing X&Y, so now I've gone back and am catching up. cx
How about you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces