Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome! What brings you to this corner of Gaia?

To donate to your quest and/or buy from your marketplace store! :D (Daemon says: Thank you!!) 0.20588235294118 20.6% [ 14 ]
To support the featured monthly user! (Daemon says: Fantastic!!) 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 4 ]
To check out your friends' quests! (Daemon says: I'm sure they'll appreciate it! Awesome!) 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 4 ]
I'm interested in your charities list! (Daemon says: Cool! Check 'em out!) 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 2 ]
I'd like to become an affiliate, please! (Daemon says: Sounds good! Please read the section and send me a PM!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I want to TekTek you! (Daemon says: Sweet! Thanks!) 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 2 ]
I want to provide you artwork. (Daemon says: I would GREATLY appreciate that. Please PM me!) 0.014705882352941 1.5% [ 1 ]
I want to participate in one or more of your mini-charity events! (Daemon says: Right on! Good luck!) 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 2 ]
I don't know...!! All of the above?! Maybe I just want to hang out?? (Daemon says: Haha! That works too! Always looking to make new friends here!) 0.27941176470588 27.9% [ 19 ]
Uhh...I'm just going to take my poll gold and go! :p (Daemon says: Enjoy! Later!) 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 > >>

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
After hours and hours of tiring work, Daemon finally succeeds in establishing a little corner for himself in Gaia's Exchange Forum. He wipes the sweat from his brow.

"Phew!" he says. "That sure took a while!" sweatdrop "Who knew it would take so long?"

Daemon turns around and looks at the place he's set up. He places his hands on his hips and sighs.

"Place could still use some pictures and a bit more color..." he mumbles to himself, rubbing sheepishly at the back of his neck. "Ah well...! Nothing I can't fix in the next few days...er, or weeks, I'm sure! In the meantime...might as well say..."

Thread Status
THIS THREAD IS NOW OPEN! biggrin WELCOME, EVERYONE!! If you are confused as to what I was doing just now above, please read THIS post and also THIS ONE for some related information! Thanks! Happy posting and enjoy your stay!!

Lavish Giver

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

Lavish Giver

It looks great!

Lavish Giver

Lavish Giver

Lavish Giver

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Daemon brightens up at the sight of one of his good friends. He approaches her right away.

"Ah! Eloquent!" he says. "So good to see you! I hope you don't mind that my response is in this format? You are not expected to respond in kind unless you want to, of course" 3nodding

(EDIT: And now I must go to sleep. sweatdrop I'm exhausted! Haha. Not sure if I'll be on again this weekend because my schedule is going to be busy. I'll see you later though? biggrin )

Lavish Giver

Lavish Giver

Lavish Giver

Lavish Giver

Daemon Striker
Daemon brightens up at the sight of one of his good friends. He approaches her right away.

"Ah! Eloquent!" he says. "So good to see you! I hope you don't mind that my response is in this format? You are not expected to respond in kind unless you want to, of course" 3nodding

(EDIT: And now I must go to sleep. sweatdrop I'm exhausted! Haha. Not sure if I'll be on again this weekend because my schedule is going to be busy. I'll see you later though? biggrin )

Good day sir! And goodnight sir! lol...I will be bumping this thread if that's alright?

Lavish Giver

Lavish Giver

Hey hey~ This is one big thread!

I have no idea how you run a charity and quest thread all at once. It must be magic. emotion_kirakira

Lavish Giver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces