Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome! What brings you to this corner of Gaia?

To donate to your quest and/or buy from your marketplace store! :D (Daemon says: Thank you!!) 0.20588235294118 20.6% [ 14 ]
To support the featured monthly user! (Daemon says: Fantastic!!) 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 4 ]
To check out your friends' quests! (Daemon says: I'm sure they'll appreciate it! Awesome!) 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 4 ]
I'm interested in your charities list! (Daemon says: Cool! Check 'em out!) 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 2 ]
I'd like to become an affiliate, please! (Daemon says: Sounds good! Please read the section and send me a PM!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I want to TekTek you! (Daemon says: Sweet! Thanks!) 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 2 ]
I want to provide you artwork. (Daemon says: I would GREATLY appreciate that. Please PM me!) 0.014705882352941 1.5% [ 1 ]
I want to participate in one or more of your mini-charity events! (Daemon says: Right on! Good luck!) 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 2 ]
I don't know...!! All of the above?! Maybe I just want to hang out?? (Daemon says: Haha! That works too! Always looking to make new friends here!) 0.27941176470588 27.9% [ 19 ]
Uhh...I'm just going to take my poll gold and go! :p (Daemon says: Enjoy! Later!) 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 > >>

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Daemon Striker's Quest for the Big Three TWO AN ANGELIC HALO!!!!!

Still somewhat under construction...I shall be adding images to make this thread more visually appealing later...right now my resources are limited because I am not on my home computer. Got too excited thinking about making this thread. Please excuse the roughness for now! Lol. sweatdrop

This will be the table of contents post.

THE CONTENTS

Main Quest-Related Posts

:: About & Thread Rules ::
:: Quest & Progress :: In the Spotlight! :: List of Donors ::
:: My Friends' Quests :: Favorite Charities :: Affiliates :: Link To Me ::
:: The Whitelist :: The Blacklist ::

Miscellaneous

:: TekTek Me :: Art & Other Requests ::
:: Vote for My Friends in Avatar Arena! ::

Mini-Charity

:: Daemon Striker's Chat Lounge ::
(Located in the Chatterbox)

THREAD ANNOUNCEMENTS
(Last Updated: 10/3/16)

10/3/16
-Returned from another unintended year-long hiatus from Gaia. Back to work on this quest; progress hasn't budged since I left, unfortunately. sweatdrop

6/12/15
-Returned from almost a year-long hiatus. Made some updates to this thread, and will continue to do so in the coming days!

7/7/14
-Thank you so much for the Mythrill Coin, anon!!

7/7/14
-A very generous donation from Elementis_Dragon!! Thank you so very much for your contribution!! 3nodding

7/4/14
-Eloquent Darling was bumped up to Investor status on the donor list from being a Benefactor. Thank you so much, Ellie!! That was totally unexpected and I appreciated it very much!
-DoublexEdgedxSword has been added to the donors list. Thank you very much for your contribution!!

OLDER ANNOUNCEMENTS
6/30/14
-Updated how the progress counter looks using a TekTek tool.
-Minor donor's list update!

6/18/14
-Minor updates to the donor's list with anon gifts! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Also, thank you to Bozu-kun who provided the ever elusive Snowy Griffin!!!!!!

6/10/14
-Made minor updates to donor's list!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ANONS!!

6/3/14
-An AMAZING donation was received!! Thank you so much, DorkofSporks!!!!!!

5/27/14
-Another donor's list and gold counter update!!

5/25/14
-Minor updates to donors list, gold counter & side quests made!

5/6/14
-The gold counter has been reset!! I just bought Devil Wings!! They aren't the Alchemized version, but that's okay!! Now it's halo time!! 3nodding

4/28/14
-Updated donor's list. And you are too good to me, WickedSpellz! Another 27mil! Thank you!!
-May's featured avatar is up!!

4/22/14
Updated donor's list. Also, WickedSpellz contributed another 200k, making her total contribution to date 2.2mil! Thank you very much!!

4/21/14
HUGEEEEEE update to the Donor's List, and the monthly avatar is updated AND COMPLETE!! CONGRATS, ELOQUENT DARLING!! Stay tuned for more!! Next month's featured avatar is going to be posted early!!

4/19/14
THANK YOU TO THE 14 AMAZING ANONS (and other users, who are credited in my donors list) FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AND HELPING ME FINISH NUMEROUS SIDE-QUESTS!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!! crying

4/16/14
Updated affiliates section!

4/11/14
Updated affiliates section!

4/1/14
Eliminated roleplay aspect of the thread due to lack of active participation and implemented a whitelist!

3/29/14
Grand opening of my quest thread! 3nodding

Taking a break from the arena right now!

PLEASE SUPPORT MY QUEST BY PURCHASING FROM MY MARKETPLACE STORE!!!!

The prices in my store are the way they are for a reason. They are the lowest (at the time) when I list them. Please do not ask me to lower them.
If they are not sold by the time the timer on them runs out, they will be listed again later at the lowest price possible when I post them again.
Thanks in advance for your understanding and patience!

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
ABOUT DAEMON STRIKER
(The short version. xp )

ninja Originally joined back in '04 under a different account, got tired of it and moved to another one, then got tired of that one and transferred everything to this one in '06. Quit after a while...came back and could only remember the account information for this account, so then I decided to make a new home again. So far, I've met a lot of great people and I think I've made a lot of wonderful new Gaian friends!

THREAD RULES
(These are important. 3nodding )

arrow Please do not violate the Gaia ToS or the general rules of this forum.
arrow Please read the entire front page in its entirety before proceeding.
arrow Please be nice to other users. This is just my little corner of the Gaiaverse carved out to meet new people and have fun with others while questing!
arrow Donations are wonderful, but not required! I would just appreciate the company!
arrow Please limit your quote trees to no more than 3 quotes + your own post!
arrow Please do not stretch the page, and use spoiler tags when and where necessary.
arrow Yes, I am running a mini-charity in this thread, but no, please do not ask/beg for donations! Please be considerate of the fact that I am still questing at the same time, and that rest assured, if you win fair and square, you will receive!

exclaim Daemon reserves the right to supplement these rules with anything further should he have forgotten something...............which, knowing him, is highly likely. sweatdrop So when problems arise, they shall be addressed in the rules.

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
QUEST & PROGRESS

ninja Been questing for this item since 2004. Sadly, it has inflated so high (it used to be in the millions, and even then I was too dirt poor to get there) and now they're in the TRILLIONS. (Why, Gaia...?! Whyyyyy?? gonk ) Anyway, decided to finally make a formal quest thread for it.)

THE WISH LIST

User Image

PROGRESS
Updated: 10/10/16

Forever out of reach, but will continue to quest anyway!! Secondary wishes are below; the list is constantly being updated. The main priority at this point will always, always be the Angelic Halo though! Perhaps someday I'll achieve it!!

Current Progress:
~111,000,000,000 / ~ 8,000,000,000,000 gonk

Progress will be rounded up to every million, just to keep things simple.

SIDE QUEST(S)
(These are not a high priority in comparison to my main quests and I will purchase them on an "as able" basis!)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
IN THE SPOTLIGHT!

I have seen this done in other threads and I really like the concept, so I've decided to incorporate it in this thread as well. xd Each month, I will highlight a user who I feel has been particularly active in this thread along with his/her wish list of items.

As someone who enjoys giving gifts to friends off my wish list when I can, I would like to highlight here, once a month, people who are regulars in this thread who have public wish lists posted on their profiles.

You are in no way obligated to give them any free items unless you feel led to do so. People who are selected for this understand that they may or may not receive the items that they have listed here. If you do choose to, please surprise them by using the gifting option in your inventory. Send them a gift with a note or send it anonymously. Up to you!
3nodding

Currently in the Spotlight for the Month of JUNE

=Empty: This section has been moved to the Chat Lounge=

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
LIST OF DONORS
(Includes contributions received from charities and gifts from random individuals who contributed just because they're awesome!)

THREAD DONOR LEVELS

V.I.P.'s
(1bil+)

I am Kelleh - 1,800,000,000bil!!!! (And a WHOLE TON MORE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, ANON KELLY!!!! xd heart )
Faithet - 2bil + Black Pawn Soldier, Sasha's Underwear, Nikolae's Underwear & Ian's underwear! ( emotion_jawdrop Never in my wildest dreams...! I made the V.I.P. donor's section as a joke, but...OMG...THANK YOUUUU!!!!! crying )
DorkofSporks - 3bil ( emotion_jawdrop I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU, STRANGER!! THANK YOU!!!!!!)
Elementis_Dragon - 5bil ( emotion_jawdrop Your generosity is so moving!! crying )

Financiers
(100mil - 1bil)

Investors
(5mil - 100mil)

DorkieeHeartsYou - 5.5mil (Thank you so very, very much!! This was incredibly unexpected!!)
`jennifer - 10mil (THANK YOU!! I don't even know who you are!! crying )
Planet P_M_S - 25mil (THANK YOU ANOTHER PERSON WHOM I DO NOT KNOW!!!! I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH!!)
Ana Noa - 10mil (THANK YOU FRIEND!!!!)
Yume Kara Sasayaku - 20mil (WHAT THE HECK?! This was so unexpected! LOL!! Yume!! You are a doll!! 3nodding Thank you!!)
WickedSpellz - 29.2 mil (You're the best!! heart Thanks for your additional donation of 27mil on 4/28/14!!)
x_La Seine_x - 20 mil! (VERY much appreciated!! Thank you!!)
stranger12 - 15 mil!! (Awesome Gaian friend, awesome donation!! Thank you so much!!)
Scritches - 5 mil + Heartbreak Cafe Apparel and Lucky Horseshoe Hat (WHO ARE YOU? I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! THANK YOU!!!! crying )
Eloquent Darling - 53mil (Thank you!! heart )

Benefactors
(1mil - 5mil)

avarcoe1 - 3mil (Thanks a TON!!)
Xarchela - 4mil (You are AMAZING!! Thank you!! heart )

Patrons
(500k - 999k)

Supporters
(250k - 499k)

Contributors
(50k - 249k)

DistortedHarmony - 217 mil + CYMK Rancho Fish (trio), I Am Adamant & Black and Purple Long Bi-Color Costume Wig (Thank you!! Your presence will be missed on Gaia! Be sure to look me up if you need help getting back into the swing of things if you rejoin and I'm still here!)
xDiaborax - 132 mil (Thank you so much for the unexpected contribution! I appreciate it very much!)

Friends
(1 gold - 50k)

DoublexEdgedxSword - 400k! (Thank you for your spontaneous gift, man! You're awesome!!)

OTHER DONATIONS RECEIVED

Professional Givers
(Gold and/or items received from charities.)

Arms Wide Open Charity [link to charity] - 2.5mil
Cindycate's Quitting Giveaway (Until April 1st) [link to charity] - 1mil
DreamBigDreamMagic Charity [link to charity] - 2mil (SO unexpected!! Thank you!! I don't think I even participated in your charity! No clue how you guys found me, but thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!)
Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event (2014) [link to charity] - I LOST THE AMOUNT!! crying (SO sorry!! If someone has the amount, please let me know, but I know I received it! Thank you so very much for your donations!! I never expected anyone to go nude for me or to even receive donations from so many people. Thank you so much!!!)

Spontaneous Gifters
(Wonderful Gaians who I may or may not know personally who gave me wonderful item surprises using the gift function or sent me an unexpected gold donation!)

l Svea l - Shibuya Nobody (THANK YOU, person I've never spoken with!)
Yulania - The Big Top ~ Live Free or Pie Hard ~ Raider Shih's Garment ~ Green Acinonyx ~ Yggdrasil Fae ~ Decayed Skullheads ~ Lovely Genie Double Gold Earrings (Was NOT expecting this at all! Thank you, friend!!)
Sileaf - SDPlus #210 Black King (YOU ARE AMAZING!! THANK YOU!!)
AstronomyGirl - Thank You Letter for March 2009 (THANK YOU!! You helped me complete my Spring Nymph side quest! You rock!!)
cmsmile - Teal Dander Bunny Ears (This was your only pair! I can't believe you gifted it to me! Thank you!! crying )
Sky_Jean - Rick's Bandage (THANK YOU. VERY grateful to have met you. biggrin )
0h s0 Kawaii - Team Star (I'm speechless. Thank you!!)
BIEBERSAUR - Easter 2k14 Grab Bag (5 Pack) (THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I love these!! xd )
K-poplover44 - Angelic Mood Bubble (TI love it!! Thank you!!)
Bozu-kun - Snowy Griffin & 1000 philosopher's caches (THANK YOU FOR THIS SO MUCH THERE ARE NO WORDS I AM WRITING A RUN-ON SENTENCE OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! crying )
Senzon28 - Someone Please Help Me, Olive Hard Shell Pack, Blue Hard Shell Pack, and Bullet Belts (THANK YOU FOR SHOWERING ME WITH SO MUCH KINDNESS!!!!)

Anonymous Contributors
(Anyone who's provided items anonymously using the gift function or has requested not to be named in this thread.)

Tighty Whities (Probably the most hilarious anonymous gift I've ever been given. xd )
Beach Day (WHOEVER YOU ARE, "SLY ANON"...THANK YOU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! YOU HELPED ME COMPLETE ONE OF MY MANY SIDE QUESTS!! heart )
Gothic Veil (SLY ANON!! ARE YOU THE SAME SLY ANON?! IF YOU ARE...OMG!!! If not...OMG!!! LOLOL. THANK YOU!!!! Another side quest tackled!!)
Gothic Veil ("LADY LUCK" ANON!! Omg...all I can say is...THANK YOU SO MUCH and...I hope you come visit this thread and have fun!! So sorry it's a duplicate gift...I'd give it back if I could, I know these things are pricey and I don't want you to feel like you wasted your gold. THANK YOU. I will use it towards rewarding others who are kind to me!!)
Oculous Mythica (ANON WHO SIGNED THEIR NAME AS "KELLY." THANK YOU. OMG. crying )
Winter Rose (ANON. THANK YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH. ANOTHER SIDE QUEST COMPLETED!!)
Red Riding Hood (THANK YOU ANON!!!!!!!!!!)
Queen Dorado (YOU ARE AMAZING ANON! I CAN'T UPDATE THIS THREAD FAST ENOUGH!!)
Vegas Love (ANON WHO SIGNED AS "NIRE." THANK YOU!! YET ANOTHER SIDE QUEST!!)
Unicorn (OH my WORD!! KELLY ANON. AGAIN?! You are AMAZING!! WHAT THE HECK!!!! crying )
Elemental Hair (THANK YOU ANON! FOR THE HEARTFELT NOTE AND EVERYTHING! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I WILL USE IT WELL!!)
Plasma Gear (OMG SAME ANON WHO REFUSES TO DE-ANON!! THANK YOU FOR THIS AND THE ELEMENTAL HAIR WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!)
Sweetheart Schoolboy (To the anon who signed as "The Plucky Flower" LOL! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!)
Oculus Magica (KELLY ANON. WHO ARE YOU?! SERIOUSLY. WHO. ARE. YOU!!?!????? THANK YOU!!!!!!!)
Celestial Wrap (TWICE IN AN EVENING!! KELLY ANON!! YOU ARE SO GREAT!! *BOWS DOWN* I can't believe I woke up to such amazingness!! So much so that I don't care that "amazingness" isn't even a word!! I can't thank you enough for all the side-quest help you've given me!!!!!!)
Dewdrops (I didn't even know I wanted this until I received it!! THANK YOU ANON!!!!)
Peculiar Easter Egg (THANK YOU ANON WHO KEEPS GIFTING PEOPLE IN MY EASTER GIVEAWAY THREAD. THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!)
First Frost (WHO ARE YOU, "SOMEBUNNY"?! THANK YOU!!!!)
Easter Basket RIG (Omg...KELLY. YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH YOUR KINDNESS!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying heart )
Long White Socks (A gift from Kelly so she could write me a note. xd Hilarious~)
Coon Tail (THANK YOU, ANON!! Not sure if you're the same as any of the above anons, but I appreciate it very much!!)
Dancer Cuffs (HILARIOUS, Anon! Thank you!!)
Elemental Wings (ELEMENTAL HAIR ANON!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!)
Dark Crowned Ranks (Thank you, anon!! Not sure what aspect of my Gaia life you wished me luck on, but I appreciate it all the same!! biggrin )
Apato the Longneck (Love dinosaurs, love the item! I happy belated Easter 2k14 to you as well!! biggrin )
Light Green Grunny (Thank you, "Some Bunny"! xd Are you the same "Some Bunny" as First Frost "Some Bunny"?? TELL ME NOWWWW!!! xd )
Gambino Outfitters Grab Bag (Thank you, hilarious anon!! biggrin )
Light Green Grunny (As the Almighty Thor would say..."ANOTHER!!!!!" xd )
Sims 3 Ambitions Doctor (ELEMENTAL HAIR ANON. I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! cool )
Orange Dander Bunny Ears (Thank you, one of very many mysterious Easter 2k14 anons!! xd )
Sims 3 Plumbob (Wait so...are you the same as the Ambitions Doctor anon, anon...????? I'M SO CONFUSED!!!! gonk Thank you though!! This is hilarious!! xd )
Jack's 2k13 Ornate Cane (I did not even know this was an item. HAHAHA. And it's PERFECT and I wish I had thought of it myself first!! THANKS, ELEMENTAL HAIR ANON. LMAO!)
Classic Red Bowling Shoes (Thank you, anon who signed themselves as "Arron the Lythcol Mechanic"! The message tacked onto the gift was awesome!!)
Langer the Dragon Plush (THANK YOU, ELEMENTAL HAIR ANON!! Rest assured, the quest thread will be updated when the new charity opens!! It'll be in the mini-charity post! So stay tuned!!)
Blue Cherubim Wings (THANK YOU, SNEAKY ANON!! Who are you?!?!)
Blue Crystal Box (SAME SNEAKY ANON?!?! WHO ARE YOU, SNEAKY ANON!!!)
Aquarium Skittles Fish (LMAO!!!!!! I don't even know if I have a fish tank, but thank you, sneaky anon!!! xd )
Fritz Loop (OMG!! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, ANON?! INDIRECTLY?!?! I INVITED YOU TO MY THREAD?!?! WHO ARE YOUUUUU!!!!)
Gender Bender & Centaur Black Potions (LOLOL. ANON...your messages were so funny!!)
Incubi's Amethyst Wings (Thank you, anon!! 3nodding )
SDPlus #34 Zhivago (Thanks so much, anon!! biggrin )
Dally's Petals (OMG, ANON!! YOU SENT ME ANOTHER RIGHT AS I WAS UPDATING THIS LIST!! LOL!!! THANK YOU!!!)
Starish (You're READY?! COME AND FIND YOU?!?! ANON!! I WILL FIND YOU!! I WILL!!!! xd )
Haenim (THANK YOU, ANON!!!!!)
Stone Gauntlet (THANK YOU, Genetsu!! I mean, ANON!!!!! xp )
Reve Marin 11th Gen. (THANK YOU SO MUCH, ANON!!!!! OMG!!!!)
Baby Jack Mask (YAY!!!!!! THANKS, ANON!!)
Korora the Little Blue Penguin Plush (I admit, anon...with embarrassment...that I love penguins. redface LOL. Thank you!!)
Brown Magical Gift Box (THANK YOU SO MUCH, ANON!!! biggrin EVERY BIT COUNTS!!)
Long Drag (I LOVE IT, ELOQUENT ANON!!!!)
Sicilian Wiseguy (For the anons who give me period stuff like this...I love you all. THANK YOU!!)
Spirit Falcon (WHOA!!! Too cool!! Thank you, anon!! THANK YOU!!)
Dapper Bootlegger (I LOVE IT SO MUCH ANON ASKLGHGASLHG!!!)
Reve Marin (WHOA!!! NOW I HAVE A SET!! THANKS ELOQUENT ANON!!)
Reve Rouille 11th Gen. (THANK YOU, ELOQUENT ANON!!!! I already have one though...oh no!!! crying )
Couture Groom (An AMAZING gift. Thank you, Eloquent Anon!!)
Icy Marionette (YOU ROCK, ELOQUENT ANON!!!!)
Red Cherubim Wings (THANK YOU SO MUCH ELOQUENT ANON!!!!!!!!)
250 mil Mythrill Coin (From "Creepy Anon." WHOA........ eek THANK YOU.)
100 mil Mythrill Coin (Another one from "Creepy Anon." emotion_jawdrop Omg...!!! Thank you!!)
Carol of Ol' Ebenezer (OMG. THANK YOU, POET ANON!!)
Mark of Courage (THANK YOU, ELOQUENT ANON!! I LOVE IT!!!!)
Dread Ocean (THANK YOU, ANON!!!)
Gregory the Leap Frog (THANK YOU, DRAGON ANON!!! How did you know I like frogs?? o.o)
Leap Year Frog (THANK YOU SNEAKY ANON!! YOU ARE SO SNEAKY!! xd )
Gregory the Leap Frog (THANK YOU, DRAGON ANON!!! How did you know I like frogs?? o.o)
Tree Frog Hoodie (LOL DRAGON ANON!! And omg...you do really thorough research on my likes!!)
Hermann the Frog (Thanks, Dank anon!! biggrin You rock!!)
Fan of Foxes Sweater (Thank you, Striker's Stalker!)
Fan of Foxes Sweater (Already received the same item from Striker's Stalker, but still, thank you, Striker's Spy!! biggrin )
Fan of Whales Sweater (Thank you, Striker's Fan!!!!)
Picnic Basket (Thank you, anon!!!!)
Fan of Whales Sweater (Thank you, Striker's Fan!!!!)
Sexy Present (Valentine's Day 2k9) (*Thanks anon profusely*)
The Public Zoo's Hickup (Never heard of this item before. Thank you so much! I'll figure out a use for this!!)
Green Devil Tail (LMAO Butt Anon!! Thank you!! I shall be sure to find an outfit for this!!)
Incubi's Emerald Wings (LOL BUTT ANON. I WILL USE THE DEVIL TAIL. I SWEAR!!)
100,000,000 Mythrill Coin (WHOAAA!! THANK YOU, ANON!!!)
1,000,000,000 Mythrill Coin ( emotion_jawdrop Unicorn Earl Anon!! OMG!!! >_> wink

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
MY FRIENDS' QUESTS
(Please consider helping to support these individuals as well in their quests, if you feel so led!)

User Image

*If you are a friend of mine (meaning, we're on each others friend's lists) and you would like your quest thread listed here, please PM me code for a banner and link to your thread. Thanks!*

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
FAVORITE CHARITIES
(Places that have either helped me, I enjoy hanging out there, and/or I've met a lot of great people in these threads!)

User Image

User Image

User Image

*If you are the owner(s) of one of these charities and do not wish to be listed here, please let me know either in thread or via PM and I will respect your request and remove your link immediately! I only want to promote others and do not wish to make anyone upset!*

Retired Charities

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
AFFILIATES
(PM me the simple form underneath the spoiler tag if you would like to be an affiliate!)

[b]Name You Would Like Listed (Your name, your thread's name, etc.):[/b]
[b]Type of thread:[/b] (Charity? Quest thread? Something else?)

[b]Finally, please provide a code for a banner and link back to your thread below.[/b]

The Library - Default's freebie art/graphics shop!
User Image

User Image

VieraDear's Quest!
User Image

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
LINK TO ME!

User Image (Banner by Reiakins!)

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/daemon-striker-s-quest-for-the-big-two-updated-4-28-14/t.91189357_1/][IMG]http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r744/daemonstriker/Gaiaonline Quest Thread/AffiliatesBanner_zpsc4dddc8c.png[/IMG][/URL]

User Image (Banner by ADRENALiNE R U S H__x!)

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/daemon-striker-s-quest-for-a-halo-updated-7-7-14/t.91189357_1/][img]http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t526/whatstherushgfx/Daemon/Ispelleditwrong_zps1c604a86.jpg[/img][/url]

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
DAEMON STRIKER'S CHAT LOUNGE!

Located in the Chatterbox! Come over to chat, hang out, and get a chance to win some prizes! Click the banner, or use this link!

User Image

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
TEKTEK ME

This activity is just for fun. Currently seeking TekTeks for certain characters I'd like my avatar to cosplay. If you decide to create me a TekTek, please post it in this thread when you are finished and quote me please so that I can see it and add it to this section! Thank you! 3nodding

Even if someone has already made a TekTek for a character, if you'd like to make one I've requested previously, that's totally fine too! I love seeing all the different interpretations! If you've TekTeked me before and I haven't posted it here and you'd like it to be, please let me know! I know I've done a lot of TekTek requesting prior to building this thread and I couldn't remember a couple people. gonk Sorry about that! sweatdrop

[quote="Daemon Striker"][/quote]

CHARACTERS I WOULD LIKE TO COSPLAY:

+Vergil (from Devil May Cry)
+Zack Fair (from Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)
+Tidus (from Final Fantasy X)
+Marth (Fire Emblem)
+Roy (Fire Emblem)
+Chrom (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
+Lon'qu (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
+Gerome (Fire Emblem Awakening)
+Brady (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

TEKTEKS PEOPLE HAVE GENERATED FOR ME:

Ash Ketchum (from Pokemon) by Takkita

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ash Ketchum (from Pokemon) by Default

Cloud Strife (from Final Fantasy VII) by Default

Dante (from Devil May Cry) by Eloquent Darling [Version 1]

Dante (from Devil May Cry) by Eloquent Darling [Version 2]

Dante (from Devil May Cry) by Default

Kakashi (from Naruto) by Default

Kakashi (from Naruto) by Eloquent Darling

Squall Leonhart (from Final Fantasy VIII) by Eloquent Darling [Version 1]

Squall Leonhart (from Final Fantasy VIII) by Eloquent Darling [Version 2]

Squall Leonhart (from Final Fantasy VIII) by Default

Vincent Valentine (from Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus) by Eloquent Darling [Version 1]

Vincent Valentine (from Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus) by Eloquent Darling [Version 2]

Vincent Valentine (from Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus) by Default

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
ART & OTHER REQUESTS

THIS THREAD NEEDS ARTWORK!! If you are interested in donating any art, I would appreciate it VERY much!! Currently, I am seeking the following (in order of priority):

idea Banner(s) to be used as signature link-backs to this thread.
idea Header banners for each post.
idea Separators that can be used for within the posts.
idea Creative little images that can be used as bullet points.

DAEMON STRIKER IS ALSO SEEKING SOMEONE WHO WILL CREATE A CUSTOMIZED V2 PROFILE:
Looking for someone willing to make a customized v2 profile, either as a donation or for commission. If you would like compensation for your work, please PM me a quote. I will accept if the price is reasonable.

Something themed around Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and/or X is preferred. Would like all sections in my current profile to be included in the customized version.

Please PM me if you are able to help! Thank you!

COMPLETED! Special thanks to Sileaf (who helped find me someone willing to code me a profile at a reasonable cost), and to Anya Neeze, the user who created my custom profile for me! Please PM her if you are interested in a custom v2 profile like hers!

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
gaia_gaiagold VOTE FOR MY FRIENDS IN AVATAR ARENA! gaia_gaiagold
(Please vote for my friends who are participating in Avatar Arena! Thank you!!)

=None Currently!=

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
gaia_angelleft THE WHITELIST gaia_angelright
(These are people recognized as regular supporters of this thread and will be eligible for extra chances at mini-charity prizes.)

Eloquent Darling
Yulania
Torse
Sileaf
jellykans
Anya Neeze
PaganPrefect
Sky_Jean
Yume Kara Sasayaku

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
gaia_nitemareleft THE BLACKLIST gaia_nitemareright
(These people have deliberately broken the rules or have otherwise unnecessarily disrupted the peace and tranquility of this thread...)

ninja No one yet! As it should be... ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces