Welcome to Gaia! ::

le dorc's Wife

Original Millionaire

olou guys long time to talking : )

uni ist bei mir mal wieder stress pur im moment, echt furchtbar U_u
wir haben gerade projektphase und müssen einen film zu irgendeinem thema drehen & meine gruppe hat es sich in den kopf gesetzt ein musikvideo zu drehen mit zombies und so xD ends genial aber so furchtbar aufwendig.
im moment arbeite ich mit fabi am storyboard und gawhd heute haben wir 2 stunden daran gearbeitet und sind gerade mal bei einer minute like wtf? (von 4)

wann habt ihr semesterferien?

In a relationship with Reality Fallacy

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Poetic Wonderland
Hola. ¿Comó estás?
Eyy! What's up! ;)

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Emo Punk Mistress
Kissu~

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Berath
Ich weiß, dass es sehr viel Arbeit ist, aber du kannst Spaß mit ihm machen. :) Hang in there! And get an A! I know you will. Also, it was nice of you to drop by. We haven't talked in a while!

Familiar Phantom

Berath
olou guys long time to talking : )

uni ist bei mir mal wieder stress pur im moment, echt furchtbar U_u
wir haben gerade projektphase und müssen einen film zu irgendeinem thema drehen & meine gruppe hat es sich in den kopf gesetzt ein musikvideo zu drehen mit zombies und so xD ends genial aber so furchtbar aufwendig.
im moment arbeite ich mit fabi am storyboard und gawhd heute haben wir 2 stunden daran gearbeitet und sind gerade mal bei einer minute like wtf? (von 4)

wann habt ihr semesterferien?

Hey was studierst du denn wieder? Benutzt ihr Musik, das ihr gemacht habt? xD Hört sich ja furchtbar stressig an xD Unsere Semesterferien laufen zwischen Ende Dezember und Ende Januar (für die meisten Studenten sind die Semesterferien jetzt schon vorbei) und dann zwischen Mitte Mai und Ende August oder Anfang September. Zumindest ist das meistens so. Es kommt aber darauf an, an welcher Uni man studiert.

Im Moment langweile ich mich Zuhause, da alle schon wieder weg an ihren Unis sind, außer mir -_- Ich kann es nicht abwarten, endlich nach Deutschland zu fliegen und einiges Neues zu sehen.

Sexual_Ram's Waifu

Valiant Werewolf

Terrowva
Poetic Wonderland
Hola. ¿Comó estás?
Eyy! What's up! ;)

Not much, you?
Oh, I nominated your thread for one of those GaiAcademy or whatever awards. Best Foreign Post.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Poetic Wonderland
Not much, you?
Oh, I nominated your thread for one of those GaiAcademy or whatever awards. Best Foreign Post.
Nooo way! Thanks so much! XD I didn't realize such a thing existed!

I really wish I could post here more often though. Been so busy with school lately. On Monday I have a paper, text, and quiz due, then another paper due Tuesday. :I

Familiar Phantom

I've been having a lot of fun watching this show 3nodding Ich kann euch diese Serie empfehlen

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Terr! Tell me about your sig.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
K76
I've been having a lot of fun watching this show 3nodding Ich kann euch diese Serie empfehlen.
Ooh! Looks good. I'll be sure to watch the series when my teachers decide to calm the heck down with assignments in a week or so. lol. Even better that this is in German! Fuq yeah!

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Watervoir
Terr! Tell me about your sig.
Awww, okay. <3

I can't remember much, because this picture is a year old, but one of my best friends on Gaia (for 7 yrs now) drew it for me. We were casually chatting in another thread when I noticed that our avis at the time (the ones in the drawing) looked like a Star Prince (mine) and the Goddess of Pluto (hers). I came up with a love story for our avis on the spot, and she loved it so much that she drew this for me. Can't really remember how the story went.

I think the Moon and Sun were the king and queen of the galaxy. My avi (covered in gold sparkles at the time) was their son, the Star Prince. The prince would occasionally sneak out at night and travel across the galaxy to visit the lonely Goddess of Pluto. They would play games and all sorts of cute, innocent things. When his parents eventually found out, they forbade the prince from seeing Pluto again. Maybe she was evil, I cannot remember. Anyhow, the Goddess of Pluto kidnapped the Star Prince, taking him to another galaxy where they would spend eternity together in happiness. Or something like that... :)

But as you can see, I am no longer a boy. I'm a man... with a beard.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
ACHTUNG!

I attempted to correct the major mistakes on the front page. It's not perfect, but is it better?
I'm still at an elementary German level, so I struggle with sentence formation and cases.
Please skim over it and let me know what you think! Danke! :P

Sexual_Ram's Waifu

Valiant Werewolf

Terrowva
Poetic Wonderland
Not much, you?
Nooo way! Thanks so much! XD I didn't realize such a thing existed!

I really wish I could post here more often though. Been so busy with school lately. On Monday I have a paper, text, and quiz due, then another paper due Tuesday. :I

Well good luck! I really hope you do well! I hope you win too!

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Poetic Wonderland
Well good luck! I really hope you do well! I hope you win too!
Thanks! :] I wish you the best as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces