Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Reality Fallacy

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

09 | 17 | 2012: Opening day of the cafe.
                                            03 | 04 | 2013: The cafe was revamped & free pies were added.
                                            03 | 07 | 2013: Baked a fresh batch of macarons. Thanks for the idea, Watervoir!
                                            03 | 09 | 2013: Edited the signature banners and added a chocolate macaron.
                                            03 | 22 | 2013: Main quest achieved: Chyaku Norisu, donated by mr. quackers!
                                            03 | 31 | 2013: Main quest update: SDPlus #207 Meili
                                            05 | 31 | 2013: Revamped the cafe again!
                                            07 | 06 | 2013: Main quest achieved: Sainte Ciel: Agape, donated by K76!
                                            08 | 03 | 2013: Changed the main banner, reserved section, and open sign.
                                            10 | 03 | 2014: Main quest achieved: Chuchip's Blessing, donated by anonymous!
                                            04 | 06 | 2014: Revamped for a pirate theme! Goodbye German cafe. :(
                                            06 | 08 | 2014: I made some yummy rum!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                Coding & Graphics ✖ Terrowva
                                                Inspiration ✖ Woodkid & pirates & my avi at the time
                                                Images ✖ SnowSkadi & novtilus & WolfeWOLF & Google

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ye must obey my rules as well as Gaia's ToS.
                                  No squabbling inside the cabin.
                                  Do not harass your fellow pirates.
                                  If you have one of my snacks, please leave a comment.
                                  Please do not steal or resell any of my graphics.
                                  Do not quote the posts on the first page.
                                  I may add or change the rules if I see fit.

'Ello thar! The name's Terr and I'm a university undergraduate.
                                  I've an obsession with roleplaying, fantasy, sweets, and JUSTICE!

User Image

User Imagex I love this woman. Whenever she catches
                                                  x me drowning my sorrows away in rum on
                                                  x the lower deck, she cleans me up and gets
                                                  x me back up on my feet. <3 <3

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image
                                                  User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

These people not only supported my quest but were the finest crew a captain could ask for.
                                  I never could have obtained some of my treasures without them. Thank you. If I have forgotten
                                  to add your name or an item you've given me, please let me know!

ANONYMOUS DONATIONS Compass of Seidh, Peisinoe's Discant, Comic Accents,
                                  Blade of the Midnight Sky, Sentinel's Headplate by Dernier*Cri, Chuchip's Blessing, [Animal] Mint Cat Fur

Anime Kayumi Bakeneko Whiskers, Fallen Wish
                                  Harhu Epik Fail Hat
                                  Seraphic-Rapture Tsunami KO Jacket, Permafrost, Frostbite Blade
                                  KitraKB Wenseldale Prep Uniform Blazer
                                  Angel of the Blood Moon Purple Deluxe Holiday, Red Traveler Shawl, Kaya the Cat, Leg Warmers
                                  TwewME Time Piece, Wild Things, Wild Armour
                                  Emo Punk Mistress Dappy Dandy
                                  Psymin Fontaine Jinxi's Charm
                                  Amaya4395 Gold Mountain Tie, Outlaw Biker Shirt
                                  Dragana5 Silent Night, Flame Sword
                                  The Omnipotent Truth Western Zodiac, Shadow Spirit
                                  flare takochi The Nightmare, Furugasa, Lady Justice's Armor
                                  botticelli angel90 Black Leather Belt
                                  [Himeka-san] Gimpi
                                  Xabelis Gold Prince's Rapier
                                  Simply Spinks 89,216 GG
                                  Devon Bon 40,000 GG
                                  K76 225,000 GG, Sainte Ciel: Agape
                                  Mai Potato 100,000 GG
                                  Watervoir Der Sandmann
                                  Black Phoenix Fox Everyone's Reprise, Masquerade, The Good Czar, Ithilldyn Armor
                                  mr. quackers Chyaku Norisu
                                  Epriolen 750,000 GG, Magical Girl, Sapphire Plume
                                  Konoei 10,000,000, Zealous Engineer, Master Alchemist, Foe x Foe
                                  plushiesexual 1,000 GG
                                  Shadow`s Enigma 1,200,000 GG
                                  boromir-kun 330,000 GG, Wonderland, Black Ice Witch, Astra-72: Foggy Day, SDPlus #057 Nervegas Crisis
                                  Reality Fallacy Modus Operandi, Eccentric Resonance, Black Bishop Mage, Deathless Agitator, La Bella Figura,
                                  Incandescent Hauntress (x2), Light Adrian Hair, Standby Advocate, Prince of the Forest (x2), Princess of the Forest,
                                  Curator of Hell (x2), Djinn Baharat, Deep Blue Sea, Beyond Courageous Moonlight, Beyond Brilliant Moonlight, Beyond
                                  Vivacious Moonlight, Dirge's Serenade, Fennec's Apprentice, Beneath the Pine Tree, Hyde's Bloodlust, Princess of the
                                  Poisonous, Blind Monk, Prince of the Verdant Rose, Beyond Magenta (x2), Ryuusei Dearest (x2), Northern Frost (x2),
                                  Alister's Amazement, Alister's Fascination

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500

Before we begin, you might get hungry along my quest, so here are some snacks,
                                  courtesy of yours truly. Please enjoy and don't forget to leave a comment if you took one.
                                  More snacks will be provided in the future.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  Pies: raspberry, pumpkin, apple, blueberry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  Macarons: mint, coconut, rose, pistachio, chocolate, blueberry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  Rum: original, coconut, apple, peach, orange

User Image x Ebony's Hood
                                  x The wolf is not the one you need to fear.

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

These are all my completed quests! Woohoo!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                  User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                  User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500