Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Reality Fallacy

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Capt Xero
I don't want to be a random out of blue but I want to say I really like your opening thread's post, I think it's was very creative, I don't have anything to donate but good luck!~ smile
Aren't you sweet? Thanks so much. :) I've revamped the front age several times before settling on this design.

Familiar Lunatic

Terrowva
Capt Xero
I don't want to be a random out of blue but I want to say I really like your opening thread's post, I think it's was very creative, I don't have anything to donate but good luck!~ smile
Aren't you sweet? Thanks so much. :) I've revamped the front age several times before settling on this design.

Cool smile I was wondering, it's hard to make all of that? or easy? or lot of coding? Since I am interesting in coding.. xD and I don't mind try make a personal post for myself.
It's alright if I stay and chat? (once a while)

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Terrowva
Watervoir
Have fun! You're officially a senpai for a fraction of the campus now.
Ohh myy god! You're right! I've never been a sempai before! Muahahahaha! Time to be a bad influence on these kids! ;]
I don't think that's how it's supposed to work. o no;;

Familiar Phantom

I haven't been here in a while surprised

hi

wutimiss

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
K76

hi

wutimiss
Hey, man. It's nice to see you. Sorry for the delay; I was a leader for frosh week, so I was gone since Monday and returned today. How are you?

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Watervoir
Haha. I'm back, and I was a very good influence on them, so all's good. The froshes and other leaders apparently really loved me. We all got along so well and I made many friends with wonderful people, so I'm really happy.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Capt Xero
Cool smile I was wondering, it's hard to make all of that? or easy? or lot of coding? Since I am interesting in coding.. xD and I don't mind try make a personal post for myself.
I'm so sorry. I was busy volunteering for frosh week, but it's over and I'm back now. Making graphics isn't hard, I find, but it can be very time consuming if you're indecisive like me. The same goes for coding. :)

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Terrowva
Watervoir
Haha. I'm back, and I was a very good influence on them, so all's good. The froshes and other leaders apparently really loved me. We all got along so well and I made many friends with wonderful people, so I'm really happy.
I'm happy it went well for you! 4laugh

Do you need to have participated in Frosh before in order to be accepted as a Frosh leader?

Familiar Lunatic

Terrowva
Capt Xero
I'm so sorry. I was busy volunteering for frosh week, but it's over and I'm back now. Making graphics isn't hard, I find, but it can be very time consuming if you're indecisive like me. The same goes for coding. :)

Alright biggrin what program do you use to make the graphics? I might can figure out coding myself.. Maybe.

Familiar Phantom

Terrowva
K76

hi

wutimiss
Hey, man. It's nice to see you. Sorry for the delay; I was a leader for frosh week, so I was gone since Monday and returned today. How are you?

Yeah I saw your status, that must have been fun?! Did you peer pressure the freshies into doing dangerous things? xP I am good but really disorganized right now lol. I am thinking about how I should be doing homework but I don't even know which is due first. Also writing a chapter of a story that is due today or else I will be afflicted by a magical curse so that is #1 priority even though it's not for school... xD

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Watervoir
I'm happy it went well for you! 4laugh

Do you need to have participated in Frosh before in order to be accepted as a Frosh leader?
Thanks.
I really don't think so. You just need to fill out a form and submit your resume. If it's good enough they'll interview you and decide from there whether or not you can be a leader. :)

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Capt Xero
sweatdrop Alright biggrin what program do you use to make the graphics? I might can figure out coding myself.. Maybe.
I use Photoshop Elements, but Photoshop CS is better. And the coding is easy, but I can assist you a bit with that if you like. There are several tutorials on Gaia though. Like this one! LINK

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
K76
Yeah I saw your status, that must have been fun?! Did you peer pressure the freshies into doing dangerous things? xP I am good but really disorganized right now lol. I am thinking about how I should be doing homework but I don't even know which is due first. Also writing a chapter of a story that is due today or else I will be afflicted by a magical curse so that is #1 priority even though it's not for school... xD
Yeah, I had a blast. I'm not as shy as I used to be after that. XP Danced my but off, sang some crazy cheers, spoke to random people at the randomest times. I didn't pressure anyone into anything weird though. I just forced the froshes to be more assertive and to mingle more with the other froshes.

Woah. Okay, I am really confused. You have work that's due. Okay, I wish you luck... but a magical curse? WTF? XDD

Familiar Lunatic

Terrowva
Capt Xero
sweatdrop Alright biggrin what program do you use to make the graphics? I might can figure out coding myself.. Maybe.
I use Photoshop Elements, but Photoshop CS is better. And the coding is easy, but I can assist you a bit with that if you like. There are several tutorials on Gaia though. Like this one! LINK

Thank you for the link, I don't have time to read it right now, but when I do, I will. biggrin I will ask you if I need some help. :3 and thank again.

Familiar Phantom

Terrowva
K76
Yeah, I had a blast. I'm not as shy as I used to be after that. XP Danced my but off, sang some crazy cheers, spoke to random people at the randomest times. I didn't pressure anyone into anything weird though. I just forced the froshes to be more assertive and to mingle more with the other froshes.

Woah. Okay, I am really confused. You have work that's due. Okay, I wish you luck... but a magical curse? WTF? XDD

That's great xD I don't think of myself as shy but you still won't catch me joining in to sing any cheers xD

Well a friend and I made a magical pact that we each have to finish writing a chapter every second Sunday or else we will be cursed with bad luck for a year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff