Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hi! My name is Fate and this is my new giveaway thread. <3 I have a huge inventory of items that I very rarely use and I'm very happy with the avi I have right now.

I've been just having people send me trades from a message in my sig but now I think it's time for me to just make a thread for this little project! This is a better way for me to have this all in one place for you guys.

IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW ALL THE RULES YOU WILL GET NOTHING.

User Image
    If you post here, following all of the rules, you will get a trade of 10 or more items from me. These items can be ANYTHING from junk to the most expensive items on Gaia. There will be at least ONE item that is worth over 500 mil, this I promise you. What you get is random and entirely up to me but hey, free stuff!

Wait, you mean there's going to be junk or shop items in my trade!?
    Probably. I give out a lot of big items and great items but I also help thin out the junk in my inventory too. If you don't want it there are many other charities on Gaia, visit on of them.

Also, please give this thread a <3. Might as well earn an achievement while I'm at it!

User Image

I would like to take a moment to give a huge thank you to the following users:
    Twinkle De Clown
    She is the Mama of this thread! A lot of the items you're getting were sold to me by her for extremely reasonable prices so that I could donate them to you!

Hyena_Queen
    A RL friend of mine for many years and she's donated a lot of gold to me for this charity!!

B R A I N
    Not only for just existing and sharing his awesomeness with Gaia but also for helping out with an item donation!

My nudists from 2014's Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event
    Tholia
    Shanra the Dragon Bard
    0Ul

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Yup, every thread needs them, including this one.

✔ Hit and runs are more than welcome. People who stay and chat are more likely to get random gifts from me though.
      ✔ One trade per person. No mules please.
      ✔ You MUST have your wishlist OR a quest thread visible to me. That means have your profile visible or a link in your sig!
      ✔ Don't beg or ask for specific items. Don't even MENTION wanting or needing specific items.
      ✔ Follow the GaiaOnline TOS at all times!
      ✔ Don't send me the trade. I'll send you one when I get to you.
      ✔ Don't be a d**k. We don't need any super villains in this thread.
      ✔ Don't post asking why you haven't gotten a trade yet. It takes a while to get to everyone.
      ✔ To get a donation just post this:
      [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/BAM.png~original[/IMG]

No spoilers and no quotes please.
      ✔ Bonus points if you let me know your favourite colours and styles. That way I can try to tailor the items to you!
      ✔ Don't panic if it takes me a while to get to you. I'm probably at work!
      ✔ Follow all of these rules or you'll get nothin'.
      ✔ If the title says CLOSED it means I'm catching up on trades or not online. DO NOT POST FORMS when I'm closed. Chatting is okay.

User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
    June-August 2016 - Previous donations were deleted for re-opening
    Strawberry Fool
    NymphetaminePrincess
    Edward Shamrock
    Mimi Louise
    Adventurer Q
    Kuro Kori Ryu

User Image
Want to thank me? You don't have to but if you really want to there are a couple of things you can do!
      1. Pass it on. Be nice to someone, donate to someone, smile at someone, just do something nice.

2. Check out Revolution:Gaia!

3. Draw my avi! <3 I love avi art and all art is wonderful.

Yup, that's it!

Art received: <3 Thanks guys!!
      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Link to us:
User Image
Check out these awesome threads:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cute Pup

*shy to be the first one to post*
But i can't believe someone is doing this. I think that's very nice of you, you must have worked really hard for the items you're giving away!

Also: i would love buying some items you own if you have some that are on my wishlist ? 3nodding

Anxious Wolf

xx I met my fate xx
          A super giveaway, that's really generous of you. o:

Edit; and I didn't want to be the first post either cookie. ; w ;

Timid Sex Symbol

xx I met my fate xx

Wishlist is kinda private v.v
but ill make it public

Cute Pup

burmilla

Ikr, but someone had to emotion_facepalm

Smooth Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx

Yay for random items ^__^

Feral Kitty

omg. emotion_kirakira

I'll be drawing your nudist avi later~ > u <
o v o
I don't think this belongs here. ;w ;
Unless you're selling something?

Wheezing Exhibitionist

xx I met my fate xx

"This must be Thursday,"
yum_salmon
Wow hi there generous person biggrin

I don't have much on my wishlist because it won't let me add game items. I'm after tuna to make tuna hairclips with :3

"I never could get the hang of Thursdays."
yum_shrimp

Anxious Wolf

imxaxcookie
          True true, or it would be empty forever. D8

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
imxaxcookie
*shy to be the first one to post*
But i can't believe someone is doing this. I think that's very nice of you, you must have worked really hard for the items you're giving away!

Also: i would love buying some items you own if you have some that are on my wishlist ? 3nodding
Sure I'll take a look! <3 It might be a sec because I'm at work right now but in between tasks I'll get around to everyone. ^_^

Salty Pal

alright, well

trade sent

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out