• Super Fan 250
Strobelight Seduction
C O L O R E D C L O U D Y
Strobelight Seduction
all these bumps emotion_bigheart
Uh-Huh! I love your avatar! So pretty!
aww thanks. i love it too. i just had a dark avi, now this one. lol
You're Welcome. Well, it's definitely a change. Any plans for the weekend?
working, as usual.
my next day off isnt until wednesday, so basically working 6-7 days straight...but its gonna be my last week then i get a 2 week break before my new job. they are treating me like s**t tho...

Fiendish Heckler

17,450 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Trick or Treat 100

Popular Witch

Strobelight Seduction
Strobelight Seduction
working, as usual.
my next day off isnt until wednesday, so basically working 6-7 days straight...but its gonna be my last week then i get a 2 week break before my new job. they are treating me like s**t tho...
That's awful. Hopefully on your day off you get to relax. You have a new job? At least you get a break before you start. Why? You haven't done anything or given them a reason to.

Adorable Skelekitten

60,140 Points
  • A Skelly's Life For Me 500
  • Married 100
  • Super Fan 250
Strobelight Seduction
Strobelight Seduction
Strobelight Seduction
working, as usual.
That's awful. Hopefully on your day off you get to relax. You have a new job? At least you get a break before you start. Why? You haven't done anything or given them a reason to.
hardly, gotta go for 3hrs of training...ugh! but after 5pm pst then yes. lol.
and yes a new job and i think my boss is gonna push me bc he is upset about it. idek.
and ive been treated like s**t for the last 2yrs or so... do this do that blah blah blah

Popular Witch

Strobelight Seduction
Strobelight Seduction
working, as usual.
hardly, gotta go for 3hrs of training...ugh! but after 5pm pst then yes. lol.
and yes a new job and i think my boss is gonna push me bc he is upset about it. idek.
and ive been treated like s**t for the last 2yrs or so... do this do that blah blah blah
Yeah but, training is super important though. Upset that you were hired? Treated like s**t at your current job?

Adorable Skelekitten

60,140 Points
  • Married 100
  • Super Fan 250
Strobelight Seduction
Yeah but, training is super important though. Upset that you were hired? Treated like s**t at your current job?
i need 15hrs of training...ugh!
yes, upset that i got hired at another grocery store so close to the current one.
and yes, treated like a ******** maid and when im suppose to work one shift i get thrown to another.

Popular Witch

Strobelight Seduction
yes, upset that i got hired at another grocery store so close to the current one.
and yes, treated like a ******** maid and when im suppose to work one shift i get thrown to another.
Jesus Christ! That's a lot of training. That's more training then I have had at any of the jobs that I have had. Too bad. Maybe they should treat you better so you don't leave and you stay there longer. That's stupid. I would just stay for my shift and that's it.

Adorable Skelekitten

60,140 Points
  • Married 100
  • Super Fan 250
Strobelight Seduction
Strobelight Seduction
Jesus Christ! That's a lot of training. That's more training then I have had at any of the jobs that I have had. Too bad. Maybe they should treat you better so you don't leave and you stay there longer. That's stupid. I would just stay for my shift and that's it.
yeah, i never had training for my last job, maybe like 3hrs on the checkstand but next day it was all me.
and about the shifts, i will be scheduled as a bagger and then i get thrown in the checkstand. but when i am a cashier, im stuck in the checkstand and cant do anything else. so stupid!

Popular Witch

Strobelight Seduction
Strobelight Seduction
yeah, i never had training for my last job, maybe like 3hrs on the checkstand but next day it was all me.
and about the shifts, i will be scheduled as a bagger and then i get thrown in the checkstand. but when i am a cashier, im stuck in the checkstand and cant do anything else. so stupid!
That's dumb. They should've had you shadow someone for awhile. That's dumb. So, you can't stock shelves or anything?

Popular Witch

Adorable Skelekitten

60,140 Points
  • Married 100
  • Super Fan 250
Strobelight Seduction
Strobelight Seduction
Strobelight Seduction
That's dumb. They should've had you shadow someone for awhile. That's dumb. So, you can't stock shelves or anything?
well i had someone show me the ropes for a like a day when i got promoted to a cashier, but thats it.
and nope. every friday when i come to work, whether its checking or bagging, i get thrown in the checkstand while everyone else works on the load. like its not even an option for me.

Popular Witch

Strobelight Seduction
Strobelight Seduction
Strobelight Seduction
well i had someone show me the ropes for a like a day when i got promoted to a cashier, but thats it.
and nope. every friday when i come to work, whether its checking or bagging, i get thrown in the checkstand while everyone else works on the load. like its not even an option for me.
It should've been a few days to at least a week. Maybe they know that you do well Bagging and Checking so, they just have you do what you do best.

Adorable Skelekitten

60,140 Points
  • Married 100
  • Super Fan 250
Strobelight Seduction
It should've been a few days to at least a week. Maybe they know that you do well Bagging and Checking so, they just have you do what you do best.
it shouldve been a few days.
but when i am bagging, they throw me in the checkstand.
what would they do if i didn't know how to check? they wouldve been ******** screwed.
i think thats a main reason why i am leaving, bc they can't keep me in one job.

Popular Witch

Strobelight Seduction
what would they do if i didn't know how to check? they wouldve been ******** screwed.
I agree with that. They should at least let you finish bagging. Yeah. They totally would have ******** themselves. They should have you try different things. so they know what you're good at.

Adorable Skelekitten

60,140 Points
  • Married 100
  • Super Fan 250
Strobelight Seduction
Strobelight Seduction
I agree with that. They should at least let you finish bagging. Yeah. They totally would have ******** themselves. They should have you try different things. so they know what you're good at.
its just ridiculous. so glad to be done. i mean i will be stuck at the checkstand at my new job, but i know that i will have the option to stock shelves and stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff