Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎WELCOME & INTRODUCTION

Hello and welcome to my Quest Thread!

Please come in and stay awhile and chat to others, this is one of the reasons why I created this thread;
                                                be sure to read the rules, and don’t forget to <3 the thread! ^_^

I created this thread so basically just like any other quest threads here,
                                                this is a place where you (yes you the one reading this)
                                                and I can keep track of the items I fancy.
                                                Help if you want to but I'm not pressuring you if you won't
                                                (but I would really appreciate it if you do help),

But by all means stay, chat and look around.

Credit for the new thread layout go to Poisionality,
                                                Make sure to check out her shop in the affiliates!

(Contents go here)

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎UPDATES

00/00/13 » UPDATE HERE
                                                16/12/13 » Updated the Quests and Avatar Art sections a little bit! ♥
                                                28/08/13 » New Quest Thread and Layout! ♥

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ABOVE ALL IMPORTANT RULES

» Follow Gaia's TOS (Terms of Service).

» I don't understand alien language, Be as literate as possible.
                                    (We understand if there is some type of language barrier).

» Don't quote from the front page, Don't do it. D=
                                    (It takes up SO MUCH ROOM and its annoying which leads to page stretching!)

» Don't advertise,
                                    (That is what Links In/Out are for. Hit me up for details pertaining to that. Ask for permission)

» The zoo just let out the Drama Llama.
                                    (Let's keep the drama under wraps, Okay? ^_^)

» Keep bumps/emoticon-only/pointless posts to a minimum, please.
                                    (Unless it's contests or no one is around talking)

» Don't steal any graphics or layouts.
                                    (Graphic and coding were made my Poisonality. Like it? Order from her. LOL! XD)

» Respect me. I own this thread.

» I could change the rules or add some If I see it unfit.

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150

Hello! ^_^

I guess you would like to know a little bit about me;

My name is Sara, but I go by the name Layla (it’s a nickname)

I'm friendly, chatty individual,

I have various hobbies, I love Needlecraft, Photography, and writing Novels and Fanfics,

I love to read manga and watch anime - Want to know which ones or recommend me something, Just ask me! ^_^

I'm a Chocaholic and I go nuts for anything strawberry flavored! (I love to pig out on the stuff! XD)

I love to listen to music in my spare time, (I'm into all sorts)

My favorite bands are Within Temptation and Nightwish, I also love to listen too Nicki Minaj and Britney Spears! {Guilty pleasure of mine there ^^;}

Why is the title Heavenly Sequence? Basically, it stood out to me and is on one of my favorite wallpapers! C=

I vend to fulfill my quests so any items you don't use are welcome to me ^0^ and
                                    I play booty grab almost every day ^^

If you want to know more about me, then please don’t be scared to ask, I don’t bite! XD
                                    (And this is too short! XD)

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Current Quest

User Image - Winter Green Refrain! =3

Total Price: Gold - 100,000,000 // 1,000,000,000 - Updated every 200k! ^^

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Side Quest:

None at the moment! ^^

Any donations for my side quest should go to my main account Caffeinated Layla,
                                    If you wish to make a donation to her, please feel free to send a labelled trade, so I know what it is for! C=

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Future Quests:

Love it or hate it, these are the items that I am hoping to buy from the Cash Shop, I'm listing them here as a way to keep track of what I hoping to get.....[don't worry they are all under $25, I don't believe in spending over $30 for some pixels! ^^;] I know there's alot, but if I don't get them through the Cash Shop I can always quest for them! C=

User Image User Image User Image User Image

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Item Sets:

Now I'm a bit OCD with some things and I hate having the one item out of a set, I am hoping to start collecting item sets in the new year and these are just a few that I have my eye on!

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Rosamund Sets:

User Image x2User Image x1User Image x2

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Lamenting Lucie :

User Image

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Beyond Black:

User Image

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Honey Moon Sets:
                                    Yes I have changed it yet again, I thought I should quest some of my favorite gold shop items too ^^

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Headphone Hoddie Sets:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎The Mini Wings Set:

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Items Donated or Bought:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150

♥ Be the first Posted here! ♥

♥ - Ella4fun - Donated 5,000! ^3^
                                    ♥ - Skyllaeh - tipped 25k
                                    ♥ - Bleeding Apocalypse - tipped 25k
                                    ♥ - Hazel_Angel - tipped 25k
                                    ♥ - StrawberryZ0mbie - tipped 25k
                                    ♥ - Dlin - tipped 25k
                                    ♥ - madelynheston - tipped 25k
                                    ♥ - madelynheston - tipped 25k
                                    ♥ - Kairi and riku engaged v2 - tipped 25k
                                    ♥ - Kelso The Great - tipped 25k
                                    ♥ - Kelso The Great - Tipped 25k
                                    ♥ - Kai-Shan Valandria - tipped 25k
                                    ♥ - Zanaphine - tipped 25k
                                    ♥ - Kassavdra - tipped 25k
                                    ♥ - Illegitimate Princess - tipped 25k
                                    ♥ - Kelso The Great - Tipped 25k
                                    ♥ - Dot-chan - tipped 25k
                                    ♥ - Spraying Breastmilk - tipped 25k

♥ - ThePinkyThePink - Donated 500K
                                    ♥ - Magical Girl Lucifer v2 - Donated 250k
                                    ♥ - Madelynheston - Donated 10k
                                    ♥ - quidditys - wreckage - Donated 100k
                                    ♥ - AnimeStars - Donated 500k!
                                    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - Nymph of Spring - Donated Biancamella! {Thankyou so much! heart }
                                    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - Gerodran - Donated Creamy Mini Angel Wings! {Thankyou so much! heart }
                                    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - Satyros - Donated Taffy Mini Angel Wings! {Thankyou so much! heart }

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Thankyou for all the tips and donations! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

For Caffeinated Layla

♥ - Candy Flavoured Succubus - tipped 25 gold!
                                    ♥ - AngelicHottie - Tipped 25 Gold
                                    ♥ - AngelicHottie - Tipped 25 Gold
                                    ♥ - iLyfa - Tipped 25 Gold
                                    ♥ - TS Sailor Cronus - Tipped 25 Gold
                                    ♥ - Erailea - tipped 25 Gold
                                    ♥ - AnimeStars - Tipped 25 Gold
                                    ♥ - Twisted Lady - tipped 25 Gold
                                    ♥ - Twisted Lady - Tipped 25 gold
                                    ♥ - Sir Messanger - tipped 25 Gold
                                    ♥ - Buggabug - tipped 25 gold
                                    ♥ - 0o0-Angel-0o0 - tipped 25 gold
                                    ♥ - Teacup456 - Tipped 25 gold
                                    ♥ - ~[Misty.Muffin]~ Tipped 25 gold
                                    ♥ - Sodium - tipped 25 gold
                                    ♥ - Yokokurama9000 - tipped 25 gold
                                    ♥ - Twisted Lady - tipped 25 gold
                                    ♥ - Kelso the great - tipped 25 gold
                                    ♥ - Kain-senpai - tipped 25 gold
                                    ♥ - Hauruu - tipped 25 gold

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150

What's make a quest thread even better? Is that it has mini games and
                                    contests inside. I'm not here just to ask for donations, I want to help my fellow
                                    gaians who are questing too. But, they have to earn it in a happy and exciting way! C=

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Big Contest:

Writing Contest: Closed at the moment!

Every month I will give a theme that you will have to write too, it cam be a poem or a short fanfic involving your favorite Characters!

You'll pick a number and be placed on that spot on the list, when you post your entry I will then read through it, the one that makes my friend laugh wins a Advance Chance Item!!!!
                                    (He's a pretty serious person and hardly laugh's and is also the judge of this competition!)

(Here's a example last month’s theme was Apples, I had to write a specific piece about or involving apples)

Rules:

» No Copying Each Others Works - These have to be your own pieces, if your entry is similar to the any of the other entries, you will be disqualified!

» You will be given one warning to change your entry if it's in breach of the first rule!

» Remember to pick a Number and PM it to me please! (so I can place you on the list!)

» By a short Fanfic, I mean a couple of sentences please! Similar to this! XD

» PLEASE PM ME YOUR ENTRIES! That way we won't streeeeeech the pages to much!

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Prize!

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎More Contests!

Bump Contest:

So, all you do is bump your hearts out! Please number them, no cheating.
                                    cheating will be banned from this thread.
                                    PM me the page of the last number of your bump.

Happy Bumping!

» First to bump to 100 - 20k
                                    » Second to bump to 100 - 10k
                                    » First to bump to 200 - 30k

Page Contest:

» Be the first poster on every page below to win.
                                    Don't PM me with this matter, i can check them myself. Good luck!

» Page 30 - 20k
                                    » Page 40 - 10k
                                    » Page 50 - 20k

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Games:

Rolling Game:

» Generate a number from 1 to 100 get number 1OO and win 1OK!

»PM me the page number that you won on to get your prize

NOTE: If the winning post is a bump or anything that is not in relation
                                    to conversing with others then it will be VOIDED.

»Amount won from mini game: None yet

Subscribe or always check out my thread if you want,
                                    maybe someday there will be a big item giveaway event!

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎White List!

You want to be here don’t you?
                                    Then don’t be naughty, Simple! C=

» LIST

» LIST

» LIST

» LIST

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Black List!

You don't want to be here, don't you? (:
                                    None at the moment and hoping there will be no
                                    one getting to this list. ♥

» LIST

» LIST

» LIST

» LIST

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Avatar Arts!

I love to own some avi art. If you're willing enough to make my current dream avi, it will be so highly appreciated ♥
                                    Thank you! ♥

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Finished Avatars, Draw Them Please?

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Avatar Gallery!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Signs!

I also stated that I would love some Signs in my Side Quest, If you're willing to
                                    do me a Sign it will be so highly appreciated! ♥
                                    Thankyou! ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/evenly-sequence/t.87690267/][img]http://imageshack.com/a/img9/904/6al.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/evenly-sequence/t.87690267/][img]http://imageshack.com/a/img194/6240/haxi.gif[/img][/url]

Would you like to Advertise here! Just let me know! ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                                    User Image

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Reserved!

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎This thread is now open!

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎Quote this to talk to me!

Offline/ Online

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces