+1 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50 > >>

Lady Marilyn Boleyn

Here is your art. c: Hope you like it!
And thank you for the donation!
Ressuaan
I am! c: Wicked excited!

I might just make this a permanent quest thread and update the banners and stuff so I can continue to quest for other items I like. I'm just so happy you guys helped out! I can't believe how fast, either. xD That's never happened before!
I can bet it's not pretty usual to achieve a 800k quest in two days XD.

If you make this a permanent quest thread, I will be around heart
Corvus Enca
Ressuaan
I am! c: Wicked excited!

I might just make this a permanent quest thread and update the banners and stuff so I can continue to quest for other items I like. I'm just so happy you guys helped out! I can't believe how fast, either. xD That's never happened before!
I can bet it's not pretty usual to achieve a 800k quest in two days XD.

If you make this a permanent quest thread, I will be around heart
Not at all! xD

I am! I'm actually setting up a few things right now. c: I'm either going to go for the Night Weaver (x6) or the Lunar Countess (x5), which is going to take even longer since they're in the millions. xD;;; Ahhh, when you dream, you gotta dream big, right? Hahaha!

Hey, do you mind if I add you as a friend? c:
Ressuaan
Not at all! xD

I am! I'm actually setting up a few things right now. c: I'm either going to go for the Night Weaver (x6) or the Lunar Countess (x5), which is going to take even longer since they're in the millions. xD;;; Ahhh, when you dream, you gotta dream big, right? Hahaha!

Hey, do you mind if I add you as a friend? c:
Yes, you gotta dream big. The bigger the dream, the farthest you get.

It would be a pleasure to receive a friend request from you.
Corvus Enca
Yes, you gotta dream big. The bigger the dream, the farthest you get.

It would be a pleasure to receive a friend request from you.
Exactly. I figure I've been a member of Gaia long enough, I should spoil myself by now. xD
I remember when Kiki Kitty was only 6k and that was nearly impossible to get if you were a newbie. Now it's like... a pain to get. Ohhh, inflation. I do not need thee.

Yay new friend! c:
Ressuaan
Exactly. I figure I've been a member of Gaia long enough, I should spoil myself by now. xD
I remember when Kiki Kitty was only 6k and that was nearly impossible to get if you were a newbie. Now it's like... a pain to get. Ohhh, inflation. I do not need thee.

Yay new friend! c:
How long have you been on Gaia? I am like three years old here, so I am still kind of a noob. I really don't remember expensive items being cheap, only Compass of Seidh, when I came, it cost 700k, now it's like 1.4Mill
Corvus Enca
How long have you been on Gaia? I am like three years old here, so I am still kind of a noob. I really don't remember expensive items being cheap, only Compass of Seidh, when I came, it cost 700k, now it's like 1.4Mill
My original account was made back in February 2005, when I was 13. xD Such a long time ago, wow.

Oh the inflation has gotten so bad. People have gotten greedy as games and other things were introduced to the site, but I can't blame them, really.
Ressuaan
My original account was made back in February 2005, when I was 13. xD Such a long time ago, wow.

Oh the inflation has gotten so bad. People have gotten greedy as games and other things were introduced to the site, but I can't blame them, really.
Long time ago, indeed. I understand Gaia tries to stop inflation, but I just see items going more expensive everyday. Questing for Siku the White Wolf has been very frustrating, one day it costs 4.5Mill, the other 5.2Mill, the other 6.3Mill, and so on
Corvus Enca
Ressuaan

Long time ago, indeed. I understand Gaia tries to stop inflation, but I just see items going more expensive everyday. Questing for Siku the White Wolf has been very frustrating, one day it costs 4.5Mill, the other 5.2Mill, the other 6.3Mill, and so on
>.o It's ridiculous. I can't believe the prices of some items. It's like, "Dude. Chill." But it's not like we can stop how people are going to price their items.

I'll help you out in return someday! I promise! c:
Ressuaan
>.o It's ridiculous. I can't believe the prices of some items. It's like, "Dude. Chill." But it's not like we can stop how people are going to price their items.

I'll help you out in return someday! I promise! c:
The most ridiculous of all items is Angelic Halo. I can't believe that sh*t cost like 100Mill, it's only a halo! I know is an uncommon item and that there's only like 15 or 12 of it, but come on, it's a very lame item.

Don't worry about me, currenlty I have 4.3Mill and I will have 6.1Mill at the end of the week (art commissions, you know)
Corvus Enca
The most ridiculous of all items is Angelic Halo. I can't believe that sh*t cost like 100Mill, it's only a halo! I know is an uncommon item and that there's only like 15 or 12 of it, but come on, it's a very lame item.

Don't worry about me, currenlty I have 4.3Mill and I will have 6.1Mill at the end of the week (art commissions, you know)
Ugh, I know! It's one of the first monthly collectables and all, but seriously? It's ridiculous. And if I had one, I'd never sell it simply for the fact that it's such an early dated item.

=o You do art?
*runs around all excited* I GOT ALL OF THE SUNSET SPIRIT! Eeeee~ *dancedance*

Thank you so much to everyone that helped! ;-; <333

So now I'm going to start up my next quest: Night Weaver. (It's the cheaper of the two I have planned thus far.)

Dangerous Member

`mule
G'luck!
Thank you! c:
Ressuaan
Ugh, I know! It's one of the first monthly collectables and all, but seriously? It's ridiculous. And if I had one, I'd never sell it simply for the fact that it's such an early dated item.

=o You do art?
You look gorgeous~

I understand all the owners of the Angelic Halo refuse to sell it. It's so... dumb.

Anyway, yes, I draw, or well, I color the linearts my girlfriend does, we are an artistic couple, hahaha. The last drawing we made is this one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff