Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50 > >>

Ressuaan
And now I must go help take down the Christmas tree before my mom and fiance have a fit. xD

Thank you so much for the bumps, kind words, and kind gifts everyone! <3
Bye, check your mail when you come back

Beloved Vampire

Corvus Enca
Ressuaan
Aww, okay. But cheer up, buttercup! Don't be sad! >:
Hehe, buttercup. Well, I am having big problems with two friends (they are twins). One of them, the boy, refuses to talk to me ever again, and the other, the girl, is telling me I am so rude she will stop talking to me too. It's a f*cking pain.
Forgive me for butting in. Perhaps they just need time. The best thing to do is step back and let people calm down. Maybe come back to it in a day or two. After they had a time to cool off. It might work out. I hope it does.

Beloved Vampire

Ressuaan
And now I must go help take down the Christmas tree before my mom and fiance have a fit. xD

Thank you so much for the bumps, kind words, and kind gifts everyone! <3
Okay sweetie. Be safe. heart
Lady Marilyn Boleyn
Forgive me for butting in. Perhaps they just need time. The best thing to do is step back and let people calm down. Maybe come back to it in a day or two. After they had a time to cool off. It might work out. I hope it does.
Don't worry, you are not butting in. They don't need time, I mean, the boy doesn't speak to me since a month ago, she screamed at me yesterday. I am sad because I know all is already lost, they complain I am too dramatic and argue too easily, I try to behave, but they take me to extremes

Beloved Vampire

Corvus Enca
Lady Marilyn Boleyn
Don't worry, you are not butting in. They don't need time, I mean, the boy doesn't speak to me since a month ago, she screamed at me yesterday. I am sad because I know all is already lost, they complain I am too dramatic and argue too easily, I try to behave, but they take me to extremes
It might be best to let them go then. I know it sounds hateful but its not. You can't force someone to be your friend. You shouldn't have to. You seem like such a great guy.

Wheezing Lunatic

Check your trades. 3 SS + 130k sent; merry christmas & a happy new year. smile heart
Lady Marilyn Boleyn
It might be best to let them go then. I know it sounds hateful but its not. You can't force someone to be your friend. You shouldn't have to. You seem like such a great guy.
Yes, I suppose it is necessary to let them go. The hard part is the melancholy of having being rejected for them, they used to be like the best friends of mine. It's a matter of time, I suppose.

Well, letting behind the sad themes, are you questing too?

Beloved Vampire

nitemare wafflez
Check your trades. 3 SS + 130k sent; merry christmas & a happy new year. smile heart
Very cool avatar.
nitemare wafflez
Highfive men, it seems like we completed her quest, and she only has been questing two days (130k are almost enough for buying another SS, and I sent her another, so it's complete).

Beloved Vampire

Corvus Enca
Lady Marilyn Boleyn
Yes, I suppose it is necessary to let them go. The hard part is the melancholy of having being rejected for them, they used to be like the best friends of mine. It's a matter of time, I suppose.

Well, letting behind the sad themes, are you questing too?
I wish you the best.

Yes I am questing. Its really expensive but I know that I can do it. heart

Wheezing Lunatic

Lady Marilyn Boleyn
Very cool avatar.

Oh, why thankyou! It was my goal for a while, so I think it'll probably stay for a good few months now. I don't get much time for gaia these days :c

Beloved Vampire

nitemare wafflez
Lady Marilyn Boleyn
Very cool avatar.

Oh, why thankyou! It was my goal for a while, so I think it'll probably stay for a good few months now. I don't get much time for gaia these days :c
I think it is a very awesome avatar. You worked hard on it. And it shows. Great job.

Wheezing Lunatic

Lady Marilyn Boleyn
nitemare wafflez
Lady Marilyn Boleyn
Very cool avatar.

I think it is a very awesome avatar. You worked hard on it. And it shows. Great job.

You too! it's nice to see an av that fits well; where someone clearly puts a lot of time and effort in. I remember the sheer number of cluttered avs I've had with >40 items equipped and it's just ridiculous. ha.
Lady Marilyn Boleyn
Yes I am questing. Its really expensive but I know that I can do it. heart
What are you questing?

Beloved Vampire

nitemare wafflez
Lady Marilyn Boleyn
nitemare wafflez
Lady Marilyn Boleyn
Very cool avatar.

You too! it's nice to see an av that fits well; where someone clearly puts a lot of time and effort in. I remember the sheer number of cluttered avs I've had with >40 items equipped and it's just ridiculous. ha.
I agree. The cluttered avatars seem to give me a headache. But as long as they are happy, then I leave them be. I remember when it was hard to get 100gold.....that was back in 2003-2005. lol -showing my age.- But thank you so much. I work really hard on my avatars. Trying to make sure they fit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff