<3 </3
  CLOSED

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50 > >>

Ressuaan
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! :'D <3
No problem, dear, this forum is for helping. Now I am leaving, before we reach page number five and you have to draw my quite horrible avatar. I wish you luck, and thank you for talking a bit with me~

Beloved Vampire

Your art is very cute. <3
Corvus Enca
Ressuaan
No problem, dear, this forum is for helping. Now I am leaving, before we reach page number five and you have to draw my quite horrible avatar. I wish you luck, and thank you for talking a bit with me~
Your avatar isn't horrible! I might just draw you as a thank you gift for helping me out. c:
Thank you once again!

Beloved Vampire

Ressuaan
Corvus Enca
Ressuaan
Your avatar isn't horrible! I might just draw you as a thank you gift for helping me out. c:
Thank you once again!
You should. He really seems like a sweet guy. heart
Ressuaan
Thank you once again!
Oh no, don't draw it, is the one I use when I am feeling very sad, it's not like I want to see it anytime. Don't worry, your "thank you" and your smile is all I need.
Lady Marilyn Boleyn
Indeed!
Your avi is wicked pretty, too! =o
Corvus Enca
Oh no, don't draw it, is the one I use when I am feeling very sad, it's not like I want to see it anytime. Don't worry, your "thank you" and your smile is all I need.
Aww, okay. But cheer up, buttercup! Don't be sad! >:

Beloved Vampire

Ressuaan
Lady Marilyn Boleyn
Indeed!
Your avi is wicked pretty, too! =o
-smiles- Thank you very much. I change it daily. lol
Lady Marilyn Boleyn
He, well... thank you, I try to be kind

Beloved Vampire

Corvus Enca
Lady Marilyn Boleyn
He, well... thank you, I try to be kind
It is very hard to find sweet people on here. They are a treasure to find. You sir, are a wonderful person and deserve all the praise.
Lady Marilyn Boleyn
Hahaha, I used to change mine 2-3 times a day because I got bored with it. xD
And now I must go help take down the Christmas tree before my mom and fiance have a fit. xD

Thank you so much for the bumps, kind words, and kind gifts everyone! <3

Beloved Vampire

Ressuaan
Lady Marilyn Boleyn
Hahaha, I used to change mine 2-3 times a day because I got bored with it. xD
It does get boring after a while. I just can't find something the screams me. So this is why I change it so much.
Ressuaan
Aww, okay. But cheer up, buttercup! Don't be sad! >:
Hehe, buttercup. Well, I am having big problems with two friends (they are twins). One of them, the boy, refuses to talk to me ever again, and the other, the girl, is telling me I am so rude she will stop talking to me too. It's a f*cking pain.
Lady Marilyn Boleyn
It is very hard to find sweet people on here. They are a treasure to find. You sir, are a wonderful person and deserve all the praise.
Thank you, hope somebody though that about me IRL. I think I am gonna give her another Sunset Spirit, giving gifts makes me feel better

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff