Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50 > >>

What a lot of Sunset Spirits
Indeed. xD It's a really pretty item, though, and I figured, "Why not get a complete set?"

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

Ressuaan
Indeed. xD It's a really pretty item, though, and I figured, "Why not get a complete set?"
I think I have never seen someone dressed up with tons of the same item. Anyway, the complete set looks good
Corvus Enca

It completes the look, in my opinion! c: It does indeed.

Emmillia Moon

Thank you for the bump! c:

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

Ressuaan
Corvus Enca

Emmillia Moon

Thank you for the bump! c:

No problem hun biggrin
Ressuaan
I can see you have a freebie art shop, so, how do you get gold then? Excuse me if the question is too indiscreet...
Corvus Enca
Ressuaan
I can see you have a freebie art shop, so, how do you get gold then? Excuse me if the question is too indiscreet...
Not at all. I had tried setting up an art shop before, but I just didn't see much progress happening in it, so I figured I'd make a freebie art shop instead. I don't mind giving my art away for free. c: I just post around the forums, play games, sell items that I don't use anymore, and that's how I make gold.
Ressuaan
Not at all. I had tried setting up an art shop before, but I just didn't see much progress happening in it, so I figured I'd make a freebie art shop instead. I don't mind giving my art away for free. c: I just post around the forums, play games, sell items that I don't use anymore, and that's how I make gold.
Art shops usually don't work very well, art is better sold in the art request forum. If you are in a hurry, you always can offer your art in that forum and get a commission quite fast.
Check your mail
Corvus Enca
Art shops usually don't work very well, art is better sold in the art request forum. If you are in a hurry, you always can offer your art in that forum and get a commission quite fast.
I'm not really in a hurry to get any of the items, but thank you for the advice! c: I'll look into it sometime.
Corvus Enca

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! :'D <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas